Dating dilema....

• Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help me on this. I met a guy on the internet about a year ago and from the moment we met l just knew l wanted to be with him. Anyway to cut a long story short, it fizzled on his side, and boy is he hard work sometimes. We have intermittent contact and last week l told him to go for good. He hasn't been in contact but l have a really strong feeling that l should be more paticent with him? And that l will see him again?? Does anyone else get those feelings or is it just because l like him???

Whilst getting on wth my life l met a guy the other that is, well stunning! lol. We got on well and he was flirting, should l ask him for a drink sometime?

I usually don't go out of my way when it comes to men because l have only met 2 that l have actually felt anything for apart from as friends.

Any help would be great!! 🙂

R xxx

• When I broke up with my ex, it seemed to me that the whole world had collapsed, I felt very bad. But it was all temporary and a friend suggested that I sign up for an online dating site https://mytransgenderdating.com/review/transgenderdate-review/ where I started finding great women to date. that's why I found myself such a cool chick, with whom now I hang out and get high. I recommend this resource to everyone. Good luck to all my friends.

• Forget guy number one - he is out. Try the second guy for size.

• Advise me of a dating site that has beautiful girls ready for a new relationship. I tried to sit on one of the dating sites but it didn't work out, just wasted my time.

• When you can ask a girl out, you want to surprise her in some way and impress her. But more often than not, guys either don't have much money or don't want to spend much on a first date https://www.couponannie.com/blog/18-dating-ideas-for-the-budget-conscious/. I found some tips on the internet with budget-friendly ideas that would appeal to any girl. I hope you find it useful.

• be lovable and caring for her