AQUARIUS Help Needed!

• I'm a Pisces female, 26.

He is an Aquarius, 28.

Distant though always very respectable friends for about o 5 years. I have not seen or talked with him in atleast a year and a half, because I've been dedicating my full time to my almost 2 year old son. About a week ago he emails me, and says lets hang out. I give him my cell, and say just call me.

Talking back and forth every night, mostly him telling me, he has what I WANT and NEED. I told him I'm intense and require a lot, because I give a lot! I then said don't let that scare you, he just laughed and said "you can't scare me". He sends quite a few texts saying we need to hang out soon, I with a cold had not been able to get out of the house till this weekend. We had made plans to hang out yesterday, though never heard from him, I mean nothing.

I tried calling a few times though actually worried about him...

Is this a normal thing? And what's going on with him?

I really want to see him

• Well turns out he ended up leaving earlier to go pick up his son for the christmas season, just got back today, and had no phone with him.

Grrr. I have been praying for him this whole time to be ok, and realize all of this stress is actually necessary to the fact that he means a lot to me. ❤