The Holiday Gift Thread...EVERYONE JOIN! :)

• Okey dokey,

so the Holiday season is coming up and I am sure we are busy buying gifts for significant others/friends/family. So I just wanted to use this thread as advice for what to buy.

I want to buy my significant other something, hes a Taurus, I am a Cancer (although stating your star sign isn't necessary.) I was planning on buying him something to add to his large collection of books? no, yes? would Taurus like this?

Lets share ideas and i would love to hear ppls as well!

• I am a book lover and always love books BUT it's hard to buy books for me as I have a lot (and get a lot from the library). So I make sure my Amazon wishlist is kept up to date. 🙂

• Yea I was going to buy him a huge set of John Grisham books since he is a huge fan, and he doesn't own many of them.

• Those are great books! Guys I used to work with would pass them around to the whole team. Lately I've been reading Nora Roberts and Sandra Brown.

• Oh! He mentioned Nora Roberts...is Grisham a mystery sort of writer? Some books/series by an author are cheaper than others...as a book lover, do you think I would seem cheap if I bought him like a couple of books, like how many?

I know Tauruses have a taste for expensive things, so even though I know her would appreciate it, I wonder subconsciously if he may finds it cheap...i guess.