HEALING PRAYERS FOR MY JOURNEY (SHIELA)

• Dear Shee,

Im glad to hear that you are feeling ok yes please all come down under for a visit i'll put the kettle on .I to am praying for you to find out what is causing these migraines take care Big sis sending all my love and healing energy to you

Namaste Lil sissy Mags

• LOVE you all--SHEE, Mags, Ramos de Risas...

Shee my love--I've had so much insane stress & 3 months of no being able to tend my SELF the good way I learned how to--

eating more like my GF while at her house--including "fake' foods with chemicals in them instead of my very simple plain clean diet--

and 1 month of LA TAP WATER--

which was kind of an experiment to see if it had "gotten better" as some insist...

I got OLD SYMPTOMS of Fibromyalgia & neuropathies I had not experienced in many many years!!! INCLUDING A HEADACHE FROM HADES!

Yes--TMJ CAN cause bad headaches--I still think TOXICS are part of what is messing with you SiSTAR!

Especially cos you need Depends--& overloaded kidney's & that system were part of MY problem--

BUT NOT ONCE I systematically detoxed!!!

And THAT is a dietary thing...

I did Dr Richard Schulzes "Incurables Program" 3 x in one year--a systematic organ cleansing!

You make herbal teas & decoctions & juices & broths...takes attention but is SO WORTH IT!!!

My SiSTARS!!! I ask you to join with me & other lightworkers:

On Tuesday 11/1/11 at 11:11 am your local time, we are organizing a global wave of love. All you have to do is get into the feeling of love and tone the AH sound 11 times.

PLEASE SHARE THIS INVITATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY With 10's of thousands of birds falling from the sky and 100's of thousands of dead fish washing ashore across the globe, mother Earth needs our help. Let's stand together and sound a wave of healing that WILL be heard around the world. Sound is energy that can transform the world.

If visualization comes easy to you, visualize feeling love. If you are not good at visualization, grab your lover, hold your baby or child, snuggle with your pet, or smell some beautiful flowers. It doesn’t matter how you get there so long as you find a place of unconditional love that you can hold and build for approximately 11 breaths or 111 seconds."

LOVE & LIGHT

• Dear Shee,

My thoughts and prayers are with you sister !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Rising ,

This is a great idea as in some parts of my country we are experiencing heavy flooding , bushfires and locust plagues im sorry i missed out on doing this at 11.11am but i will defintley do it at 11,11pm.

• My journey,

tommorrow you go back to the dentist, i pray the answer is found soon, to the cause of your headaches, like rising phoenix says it can be toxics, in your system, and it can be the cause of the tmy it can be alot of things but taking care of your self, like rising has done, and i am doing, just like in rising case and in my case you can not let your self go because you feel better you have to continue taking good care of your self,

i pray that your health becomes great, that good puts his hands over you, that you never suffer another pain in your life again, may you be happy and well, and god bless you, with vibrant health, happiness, love, peace, abundance always,

love and hugs,

ramonita,

• 1/11/11?...or 11/1/11?? Tinight at 11?...time zone difference matter?

• Hey Patchlove

I did it at 11.11pm no i dont think it matters wether or not its am or pm whenever i see 11.11 I always say a prayer or make a wish anyway .

Imagine in november 11/11/11 wow

• Dear Shee,

I pray that you find out the cuase of your migrianes very soon praying for you to recieve an abundance of health, happiness and prosperity Take care big sis

lots of love and huggs Lil sissy Mags

• Hi My Journey, glads to see your bright spirit has been through. Have a happy day,

Blessings,

Sunshine.

PS Have you heard from Elaine, is she ok?

• my journey,

praying that you had a beautiful day,

praying that you are feeling much much much better,

praying that you are very happy,

praying for everything to be wonderful, may your laughter, brighten hearts, and bring joy to the world.

love ramonita,

hugs,

• Journey I am still praying for your migraines but now also for your emotional strength. How are you doing with the mother in law or grandmother...sorry I forgot. How is hubby holding up? Praying for peace, forgiveness and love in your home along with healing. Huge hugs Sheila. /Peg

• Dear Shee,

This is chopper 10 flying high over Vancouver ,

I am praying that all is well with your health as well as Peters mum i hope that his family are doing ok my hearts and thoughts are with them during this difficult time . I miss you big siss.

I am sending you an abundance of healing light from my eye in the sky

Take care hope to hear from you soon Lots of Love Mags

• Hi My Journey,

Seeing you out and about is the best moodlifter!! I am glad all ours and your prayers were answered and you are up and around, now if they can just figure out what needs to be done to keep them from coming back....... My heart is rejoicing!!!!

Sunshine

• To Shee my big sis

I am so happy and over the moon to hear that your headaches have gone thats wonderful news thankyou thankyou thankyou so much Father for this blessing it means so much, and Shee thankyou so much for being a kind caring and considerate friend to me it means alot i truly hold you in my heart as one of my nearest and dearest .

Take care lots of love lil sissy Mags

• SUNSHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,HELLO THANK YOU...STILL WAITING TO SEE A NEUROLOGIST AND WHO KNOWS WHEN..BUT I AM OK PHYSICALLY....HOPING THOSE HOT FLASHES WILL SOON LEAVE YOU..ITS AMAZING WE CAN GET HOT FLASHES IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER HEHEHE

PS

ELAINE IS OK,SHES JUST TRAVELING ON HER JOURNEY RIGHT NOW..

AWE SWEET MAGS,YES THOSE HEADACHES ARE NOW IN THE PAST THANK GOD, AND THANK YOU MAG'S FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE..ENJOY YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAYS WITH THE CHILDREN,ITS SO STRANGE SUNSHINE AND I ARE FREEZING OUR BUTTS OFF AND YOU ARE IN SUMMER LOL..

LOVE YA..

NAMASTE TO ALL OF YOU NOW FLY CHOPPER FLY HEHE...

SHEE

• Dear Shee,

I hope all is well with you and your family you are in my heart thoughts and prayers

Take care lots of love sissy Mags