HEALING PRAYERS FOR MY JOURNEY (SHIELA)

• WELCOME BACK SHEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS WONDERFUL TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH US ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND ARE WELL RESTED CHOPPER 10 IS SO HAPPY TO BE TOGETHER 9 AND 11 BACK IN THE SKIES AGAIN SANTA CAN SEE THIER

SPOTLIGHT BEAMS ALL THE WAY FROM THE NORTH POLE HES EVEN PUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OUT TO THE REINDEERS THAT THEY CAN HAVE THIS YEAR OFF HE WANTS THE CHOPPERS TO HELP HIM DELEVER THE PRESSIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE BIG SIS SENDING PEACE LOVE AND HEALING LIGHT YOUR WAY

LOTS OF LOVE LIL SISSY MAGS !!!!!!!!

• Definition of Sheila-

A great and loving person someone that you can call a sister.The most amazing cook ,generous heart,caring and loving. She is Funny and loves to Dance even if it is to her own music. Life is full of fun and funny stories with lots of laughter when you are with her. She pushes her self out of her comfort zone to accomplish the tasks that's placed before her with a job well done. When you are sad or feeling ill she is the first one to respond to your side.

If your a Sheila set your goals high, Because this is what Sheila's do.

It is Cool to be a Sheila ...Bright, Smart and Beautiful in side and out. Most of all In tune with the Spirit of God!

Sheila: Spiritual,Good Humored,loving and caring.

Sounds just like you! Feel better! 🙂

• I didn't make that up, found it!

S-Sunny Personality

H- Heart of Gold

E-Ethereal Spirit

I-Imaginnative

L-Loves all

A-All about Love

🙂

• beautiful poetic, and how fitting it is to shielas personality,

My journey,

praying that you heal, soon,

praying that your pain goes away

praying that your doctor gets you that oppointment soon

praying that your days just get better and better, with each passing day

praying for you , always,

love and bllessing i ask of god for you,

love and hugs, ramonita,

• Wow Lovely Shee, Thinking of you. Alway's in my heart sister.

Love light and blessings Bee Xx

• Merry Christmas! Get better soon! We miss and Love you!

• Dear Shee,

Thinking of you big sis hope that you are feeling better and that you and your family have a wonderful christmas Sending love and light 2 u all

Lots of Love lil sis Mags

• my journey,

may our prayers be heard by god almighty,

may shiela bounce back to vibrant health,

may shiela, smile always be thier to illumanate,

may shiela love always make her sing and dance to life,

shiela, we miss you, get well esoon.

love and blessings

ramonita,

hugs,

• Hi Dhiela,

Hope you are having a great Holiday! Hope you aren't in pain and you can enjoy dome peace and love from your friends here.

Many Blessings to you.

Namaste!

Sunshine

• Hi guys ,

Sheila has sent me an email saying that her headaches have finally gone but she still has to rest up and take it easy .

Thankyou Father for answering our prayers freeing our sister from the pain she had suffered for weeks ,Amen

Shee,

You are in my heart sister i think of you always ,im so happy that you are on the road to recovery i cant wait for the day when you are back on your throne where you belong queen of the forums

sending an abundance of love , light and peace to you and your family take care lots of love and hugs lil sissy Mags Namaste

• Amen!

• Get plenty of rest, sweetie.

• YAY Sheila!!!! So happy you are feeling better!! Missing you. Have Happy New Year!!!

• Hey Shee,

Hope that you are still sitting on that couch watching Oprah and eating out of a box of chochies

sending love and light to you big sis my prayers , heart and thoughts are still with you

chopper 10 is still flying high in the sky sending love, peace, light and happiness your way

Take care rest up lots of love lil sissy Mags

• Oh Sheila, I thank God you are doing better my thoughts and prayers have been with you daily. I have so missed you. Rest up and hurry back to us~ HUGE HUGE HUGS

• Dear shiels

sending healing prayers.Come back sooooon

lots of love

• She is feeling better but taking it easy, please pray for Ramonita and Baby Brooke, Oh boy. Love yall!

• This is chopper 10 flying high in the skies over Vancouver Canada sending love and light from my eye in the sky missing you sister i hope that you have a wonderful and prosperous new year full of health and happiness take care big sis im off to florida now to shine my healing light on Bella and Baby Brooke Lots of love and hugs lil sissy Mags

• Beautiful! Happy Pappy New Year! 🙂 My soulsistah is regenerating her energies for next year.

🙂

• hellllllllllo all of you, oh how, my heart is filled with soooo much right now!!!!!!!!!

i could not let the New Year come, and not thank all of you for your continued prayers of love and healing...I am truly honored that even though we have never met face to face, i can honestly say that you have all been such an important part of my spiritual growth and family...

PEG, "Feangelikah"

, my gosh sweetie, your heart is huge...i know that you are struggling but you still have a place in your heart to reach out to others and spread your love...Thank you...

may the New Year bring you peace,answers,love,blessings.healing,light and laughter...

suramya,aweee dear sweet suramya, another beautiful soul, with a heart to match:)...thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart..

Mag's,Ramonita,Spunky Poetic, Elaine,RC, watergirl (poo poo) Riverrrrr,Angel Bee, sunshinnne, Iceyyy, Bloom,Gem,Queen QQQ

I hope you all know what you mean to me, I'm pretty sure you do but i will say it again,

thank you!!!!!!! so, soooooo much...

oh gosh i hope i haven't forgot any of you, forgive me if i have...

So i will sign off and see you all in the upcoming New Year, may all your lives be filled with

Peace,Light,Love,Blessings,Laughter and New Beginings...

Namaste to all of you

Siesta Sheila from Vancouver,Canada