HEALING PRAYERS FOR MY JOURNEY (SHIELA)

• Almighty God, All Holy One, You alone are Our Father who saves, Our Great Physician and Healer. I ask you to look down upon My Friend, here with current weakness of body and needing perhaps some medical assistance. May it please you to bring healing through your loving touch and inspiration for her, as to how to proceed.

Eternal Father, caress her gently in Your Merciful Healing Hands. These issues of life and death hold nothing impossible for You. I ask you to look upon her infirmities, affliction and disease restoring them to health and bring them into submission of Your will. Grant her a longer life among us. If You should be pleased, raise her from her bed of languishing, grant that she live the remainder of her life in Your glory with a strong immune system. But whatever Your Will determines, for life or death, let her soul, precious in Your sight be given true repentance for all her sins, preparing her for the hour of departure and in so doing defend her from spiritual enemies. Finish all that is needed in the work of her salvation. Support and comfort her. Wash her soul with the precious blood of Your dear Son. Sanctify her with the graces of Your Holy Spirit. May she be presented before you, pure and blameless, without spot.

Finally Lord, receive her right now, into the arms of Your Divine Mercy.

Amen.

• Hi Sheila,

Hope that your healing is upon you soon. Still praying and sending White light to heal and give strength. Blessings to you and hope you have a nice Holiday season without pain!!

Love you,

Sunshine

• my journey,

may the hand of god, pour and pass his holy spirit over you, so all your pain will pass,

where you will be free, and laugh and love like you always have done,

may today be a brighter and shinner and sunnier day than ever before,

praying to god for you, to be healthy.

ramonita,

love my sister, from albert street.

• Oh She...you can see how much we miss you and love you and I'm adding my love & prayers & healing mojo to all in this circle you have gathered around you--without trying, simply by being the loving force in our world that you are.

Please focus to feel this love & healing so it can lift you up & bring you back stronger, wiser, & even more able to bring the joy & creative power you have to offer to all those who love and are loved by you! LOTS of LOVE & RAINBOWS of HEALING LIGHT to you my sweet SiSTAR

your River

• MyJourney siesta! My fellow fiesty sista! I have been busy and now I read that you are sick, I am so sorry! I am sending prayers for you my fiesty one! I will tell the pool boys and hot firemen to pray for your swift return! Miss you, big hugs!

• Great prayer Bee

Dear Shee,

I miss you so much i hope that you are resting up and watching heaps of telly with your feet up and that you have a nice big box of chocaltes beside you .Chopper 10 is still sending pink healing light down from her eye in the sky !!!!!!!!!! I love you sister i pray for you everyday to return home with us where you belong take care lots of love lil sissy Mags

• my journey,

praying for you, praying for you to heal, may soon your joyus spirit fill these pages once again, feeling as healthy as a brand new baby, i pray to god, that he sheds his spirit upon you, and you be bouncy shiela once again,

hugs, love,

ramonita,

god bless you

• I miss you too and hope and pray you are better soon, soul Sistah! I pray that all the Spirtual Healers surround you with healing light! Amen, Amen, Amen!

• Hi Sheila

Miss you! Hope you are feeling better. Cold and snowing, really cold. Take care of yourself!!

Love,

Sunshine

• missing you also, Hope you'll come and visit us soon.

Love and light Blessings Bee Xx

• I think she is better, May Father God continue to bless and heal her, such a good egg and ray of light to All!

• love you,all of you...many words have touched my heart..

namaste my sisters

sheila

• lets move this to baby brooke, i feel she needs this, right now...again i cannot expres my thanks for all of you, more tests are needed..so i am not sure i will be on again till the New Year...i wish soooooooooooooooo much for all of you to have the best of best holiday seasons, and may the new year bring all of us,peace,light,love,blessings,healing, a new start...

namaste again to all of my spiritual family from across the oceans..

shee

baby brookes thread, started by poetic.....

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=11637&replies=8

• OH SHEEEEEEEEE!!!!! THIS IS YOUR PHOENIX RISING IN CHOPPER 11 (THANKS FOR CO-PILOTING IT WHEN I WAS DOWN ANGEL BEE--YOU'VE EARNED YOUR WINGS & CAN HAVE YOUR OWN CHOPPER NOW...BUT 11'S MY # :-))))

WELCOME BACK & YES WE'LL SEND HEALING & LOVE TO BABY BROOKE BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE ALTER OF MY HEART MIND & INTENTION!!!

ALL LOVING SPIRIT-LIGHTWORKER SiSTARS HERE!

SENDING YOU RIVERS & RIVERS of LOVE & ALL THE HEALING YOU NEED

ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT CHANGE OF SEASON

(JUST GOOGLE WINTER SOLSTICE 2010 TO FIND OUT WHY IT'S SO BIG!!!)

AND SHARING THIS PRAYER/SELF-ATTUNEMENT THAT WAS SHARED WITH ME--WITH LOVE PASS IT ON!

Solstice Prayer As I attune to the Earth, the Moon, the planet & star beings in the heavens, I breathe with universal forces of creation. Divine Source enters me, filling the cells and spaces of my being with pure love & light. I am healed, whole, & renewed.

LOVE & LIGHT!!!!

• Hi Sheila,

We are saying our prayers for Baby Brooke, but you are still getting the energy and healing from us as well, my friend. Praying that the cure will be revealed soon. Take care of yourself, know we are all thinking about you and praying.

Love,

sunshine

• HI SHEILA,

Glad that you are a little better, and I will send love and light to baby Brooke. Hope that you are well enough to have some times free of pain and somehow enjoy the holiday.

Love,

Bloom xoxo

• my journey,

my prayers are with you, praying for you to heal and be able to carry on with your life, always praying for all those who are sick, you thank us, but speaking for myself, your loving kindness has won my heart, your understanding and compassion, shiela may god pour blessings over you in each ascept, every day and every second.

love your sis,

ramonita,

hugs, light and peace

namaste,

• Sheila hurry and get well lit a Purple candle for you, the baby, Andreas and all who are sick, you are gonna be fine, I believe. I think you are just a wonderful human being and you have been a blessing to all of us here with your warm and beautiufl soul, you such inspiration too many, I just closed my eyes and saw a rainbow when I think of you. I'm praying that all of the Spirtual Healers in the Spirit World help you with your healing and guide the hands of the Doctor's who are taking care of you. I continue to Ask Arch Angel Raphael to send you the Purple Light of Healing. We will be waiting for you and praying until you are better. Love Ya! I hope your family is fine, Help is on the Way!

• You guys are the best, God Bless All and your Family and may you all have a Healthy and Prosperous New Year! Amen, Amen, Amen! 🙂