HEALING PRAYERS FOR MY JOURNEY (SHIELA)

• oops...MAY your journey turn to health and wellness today :)))

• to all the beautiful souls there,

shiela wrote me two lines yesterday she is still in 0pain, and it is like going from one test to the other, at the hosiptal they did a cat scarm on her, which detected nothing, and yesterday it was a lot of different blood work.

to my journey,

praying to god, that he lifts your pain away that his spirit, leds the doctors to the answet they are looking for, praying for you to get well, missing you so very much, you left a big hole here,

your contagious humor, and that beautiful heart of yours, which is a piece of gold, when you let all that love just flow out of you.

may god heal you son,

love and peace,

ramonita

• Dear Myjourney/Shee.

Thinking of you dear sister, wish you well and knowing you will feel better soon.

hope, faith, and love are coming your way.

Blessings and love Bee Xx

• Oh forgot this one. šŸ˜ƒ

Love Bee Xx

• My dearest Sheila,

Still thinking of you and concerned that you aren't finding answers from the medical profession. Keeping you close in my heart,

Love Elaine

• This post is deleted!

• Sending love and healing in abundance to you Sheila......

ā™„

• Dearest Sheila,

My thoughts and prayers are with you during your painful time. I hope you are pain free very soon.

Many Blessings

Geraldine

• my journey,

praying for you, that your pain goes away, i know today you see your doctor again, i pray he has answers and a solution for you,

today i will walk as i walk i want to ask the universe to heal all the sick and take thier pains away,

love you my journey,

have a beautiful restful day, may god and his angels be by your side.

ramonita,

hugs

• My dear SiSTAR SHE...

so many LOVE you and are focused on your HEALING.

Me too.

It has been an incredible time of testing for all of us who have come together...

and since the Abundance broadcast...& I was told by someone very wise--that there will be a complete cleaning out before the Abundance can flow in for me...

many of us who are lightworkers--and you ARE a lightworker--look at how many lives you have touched with your LOVE

were to have a few more tests to teach us and make us stronger...

it hurts my heart that you're in pain..you who bring so much joy & solace to the rest of us...

may you be surrounded in the healing LOVE & LGHT of all of us here

may your body-mind-spirit self turn to COMPLETE HEALING

may you come back to WELLNESS & FEELING GOOD & STRONG

may you come back to us even WISER & MORE LOVING & with Stories to tell...

sending you BIG healing MOJO & ALL my LOVE

your River of Rivers

I am sending you

• Hi Sheila, I am praying for a solution to your pain. Blessings flowing from me to you. Know that you have a lot of friends that are keeping you in prayer and sending energy your way. Fear not, things will right themselves and it will be well. Be of good cheer, though it is understandably hard to do so with the pain, but you will come out stronger in the long run. Know you are loved and not forgotten......

sunshine

• Hey Shee. Thinking of you sister.

Love and light blessings Bee Xx

• Hey Bee i love your pics

DEAR SHEE,

MISSING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SIS CHOPPER 10 IS FLYING HIGH IN THE SKY FEELING LONELY WITHOUT CHOPPER 9. I PRAY FOR YOUR PAIN TO EASE AND THAT YOU ARE RECIEVING AND ABUNDANCE OF REST . TAKE CARE SISTER SENDING PEACE LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TAKE CARE LOTS OF LOVE LIL SISSY MAGS!!!

• Thanks livingonaprayer. love yours too.

Shee/My Journey, get well soon.

Lot of love Bee Xx

• Praying all went well at doctors Sheila....

my oh my! we are ALL missing you SO much...

sending my love and healing energies in abundance to you....you are so PRECIOUS!!

ā™„

• Dearest Shatzy sending you much love and cyberhugs attached to wishes for a cure for the pain and a healthy outcome for you

Love and Light

Blessed Be )O(

• my journey,

praying for you to get well, to get healthy, praying that today is a day full of miracles,

for you,

love my sister,

ramonita,

hugs,

blessing i ask from god for you

• Shee/My Journey, Thinking of you sister. hope you feel better soon.

Love and light blessings Bee Xxx

• Dear Big Sis,

Thinking of you still praying for your pain to ease chopper 10 is flying high in the sky sending pink healing light your way . I miss you heaps you are always in my heart and thoughts

Take care lots of love Lil sissy mags

• my journey,

praying that today is a day full of miracles, that when you awake, you get up and start your dayk, suddenly you say, wow the pain all went away, because it was wash away by god, he took it all away;

missing you so very much,

love and hugs,

ramonita