HEALING PRAYERS FOR MY JOURNEY (SHIELA)

• This is chopper 10 flying high up in the skies of Vancouver Canada sending love and healing light to my sister the forums are not the same without you, you are loved by so many praying for you to pain free and in high spirits again.

Take care lots of love NAMASTE Mags

A Wish For You

by Rohan

A dream is a wish your heart makes

and my heart makes a wish for you

That you may find a rainbow

where all your dreams will come true.

May there be sunlight ever streaming

into your heart each day,

May you find the hand of friendship

along each new highway.

And may loving arms enfold you

when you need someone to care.

And may your heart know that my heart

is with you everywhere....

• Dear sweet friend

Hang in there.Lots of love,healing and prayers being sent your way on this forum and elsewhere.Love is all powerful.And you are loved.

Sending you reiki,love and Light

May healing happen God willing

• thats okay Icey. I am glad you found it.

She is deffinatly a speacial one, Our MyJourney.

She'd be blushing loads when she sees this.

LOL. love to all and keeping my thoughts for you Shee,

Love and Blessings bee xX

• my journey,

blessed is god to pour down blessing on us, to bless you more until you have regain your health completely. here missing you, when shiela returns, may she be as happy or even happier than before, with her beautiful sense of humor filling every heart with joy, may her heart be like a sparkling star in the sky, gleaming and shining upon us, health, happiness, love, abundance, may you get better and better, by the second.

my loved sister,

ramonita,

shatz, german for treasure, and that definetly she is,

• This is chopper 11 flying high up in the skies of Vancouver Canada making sure you're resting and healing peacefully, this place is not the same with out you MyJourney Shee get better soon.

LOVE AND LIGHT AND HEALING COMING TO YOU AND YOURS.

BLESSINGS AND LOVE BEE xX

• and some more.

Love to you.

Bee Xx

• to all my spirtual sisters and all that love my journey deeply, for bieng such a beautiful heart,

my journey just wrote me two lines,

she says her pain comes and goes,

tommorrow she has to see her doctor,

meanwhile my journey,

my heart and prayers are with you.

may god heal you very soon.

love ramonita,

hugs,

• i JUST FOUND THIS! I LOVE IT! Take it easy girlfriend, I think part of it is Accension Symptoms, focus on healing Purple light, we so miss you, Praying for you. Your Soul Sistah! God Bless you!

• You guys I just closed my Eyes and saw the most Amazing Light! She will be helped I feel it in my Heart. Amen, Amen, Om. Send her your light, love yall!

• Thats great poetic. I know she will be healed soon too. Feel the love Shee /My journey you have so much of it.

Love to you

Bee Xx

• Wow! I just found this thread, Thinking about you, MyJourney, hope you start feeling better soon.

Sending you healing rays from me to help ease the headache's and the pain that comes with them. Blessings and lots of love,

sunshine

• LOOOOOOOOVE you SHEEEEE! Make them test your Oxygen levels!

Rivers of LOVE & LIGHT & HEALING!

• Dear Shee,

You are in my thoughts and prayers sister we cant wait until you grace us with your beautiful prescence again we want to see chopper 9 flying high in the sky !!!!!!!!!!!

Magic Wand

I wish I had a magic wand

To make it go away;

I'd wave my scepter over you

Until you were okay.

I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;

I'd transmit healing vibes;

My wand and I would surely beat

Whatever the doc prescribes.

But there is no magic scepter, so

I cannot cast a spell;

Just know you're often in my thoughts,

And I hope you'll soon be well!

I may not have a magic scepter but i do have power of the mind i am sending an abundance pink healing light your way take care lots of love Namaste Mags

• SO much LOVE and HEALING to you beautiful Sheila!!.....

you are in my thoughts and prayers..... Lets SOAR back to health!!..

ā™„

• prayers,

my journey,

may today be a day when you returned to health,

that god almighty thru his holy spirit places his hands

upon you, releasing from your body every disease,

may you stand on your feet strong as a tower,

thru his grace, my thoughts and prayers

always with you.

ramonita,

• We wait patiently until you feel better, you give so much joy to others with your sweet, sweet attitude and beautiful graphics, I pray the Angels hold you in their arms and rock you gently. Get Better soon Soul Sistah! I wish I could take your pain away. šŸ˜‰

• MyJourney/Shee

Love is all around you. there is lots of it. hold on to it and it will help you heal.

Love and light Bright heart.

Bee Xx

• My Dearest friend Sheila,

I'm hoping the doctor visit today will bring you some solutions to your headaches. YOU are loved by so many here, for me personally you have been like a lifeline and I treasure our friendship that we've developed online.

I send healing energy your way and pray that your headaches ease up and end real soon.

• Hi Sheila,

Sunshine here again!! Still praying that your headaches cease and desist. Missing you and your large, happy presence in here!!! Just not the same.........

Blessings and Love

Sunshine

• My Journey,

LIfting you up to healing light today...my your journey turn toward health and wellness today!

Love from Bloom xoxo