HEALING PRAYERS FOR MY JOURNEY (SHIELA)

• Our sister has been suffering severe constant headaches and has been taken to emergency please join us and pray for her to regain her health .

Dear Father please watch over our friend Sheila we pray that she regains her health and that she will suffer no more pain . Amen

Sheila my heart , thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time

Take Care My friend lots of love Mags

• This post is deleted!

• my journey,

our father who are in heaven thru jesus christ, place your holy spirit over shiela, take all away all her pains, may she regain her health, just like when jeswu walk the earth, and said to the sick get up and walk , and they gout up and walked in health. may your holy spirit,k pour over her in blessings of health.

amen

• Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest Comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant Sheila to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.

• Sending SO much healing to you our beautiful Sheila...So sorry to hear your in this much pain....I really pray it will soon be gone!!

ā™„

• Sending love and healing your way My Journey. May you soon have the healing you deserve and the comfort and rest your body needs to recuperate. We are with you in spirit dear one and wishing you well.

• Thinking of you shee. Love and light blessings Bee Xx

• more pics.

• Still thinking of you Sheila, I pray your pain is going, sending more healing energies to you.....ā™„

• Dear Shee , Queen of the forums

Please rest up and take good care of yourself we hope to see you back here bright eyed and bushy tailed soon Thinking of you sister

love ya Mags

• Dear sheila/myjourney looks like you got a load of good pictures to borrow šŸ˜ƒ

Keeping you in my thoughts

Love and blessings Bee Xx

• Mmm i wonder why it wont let me post four at a time.

anyhow it forgot these ones.

Blessings Bee Xx

• My Journey, Sheila,

Lifting you up in love and light. May your pain and suffering be lifted!

I know I am in the right place here, my goodness, all the pictures!! LOL!! This is surely YOUR place!! Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Sheila, if you are reading this then hopefully this means you are home. You have a lot of us very concerned for your health. I know how long it can take to get tests done in Canada so I really am glad you went to the hospital again, maybe this will speed things up.

Through prayer I pray that the doctors will finally find what is causing these headaches so that you can know what to do to find relief. I reach out to you from a distance offering what little bit of healing energy I have sweetie. Let your daughter and P take care of you and just know that there are many here wishing you a speedy recovery.

• my journey,

praying to god for a quick recovery, may gods holy spirit join by his angels stand

beside you and cover you with thier holiness, i pray that you are having alot of help

at home to help you get through this time,

i pray and i pray, for your health,

ramonita

• Sheila,

We are lifting you up in our prayers for healing, for enlightenment. May you feel better with great relief as if by magic as God and his angels place their healing hands upon you to ease the pain.

We miss you dear friend. Come back to us when you are able.

• This post is deleted!

• Dearest Queenie My Journey!!!!!

Know that I am holding you in my heart and willing the Universe to bring you through this swiftly. May the Angels surround you and keep you close and may the energy and love within these souls (in this thread) be the healing you need.

Love YOU!

Icey Moonbeam x

• Again ...

• And to AngelBee ... many blessings and thanks for letting us at The Enchanted Pond know about your healing thread. That was really kind of you and I appreciated it. We LOVE our My Journey .... as do so many I see ... which is a gorgeous reflection of how special a being My Journey is!!!

Hugs to you too.

Icey x