Miss Sunny or Watergirl I need some advice please!

• If you could please help me. I am in a waiting game I suppose, I met my fiance over a year ago at a time when we were both addicts, and shortly after we were committed to each other and very much in love we decided to get clean and suprisingly enough in sobriety we fell even more in love with each other. Although I am older I admired his work ethic and tenacity, and he loved me for showing him what love truly meant. Now more recently he has been arrested for working for the wrong guy more or less an old boss of his was arrested for drugs and has dragged my fiance into it to get a lesser sentence even though we have been on the straight and narrow. I guess the past will always catch up to you, but all the evidence they have is a statement. I have now moved to his hometown to have family support which his family is wonderful but I am still very much in pain of loosing my partner my love as we were in the middle of planning our wedding to be in april, what I'm wondering how long can anyone see that I will have to wait for my fiance and for us to move on and put all of this in the past where it belongs (which we thought we already had) and for us to begin our new path in life together. Thank you for anyone lnsight to this matter, many blessings to you and all.

my dob 10/26/72

his dob 07/18/80

he is not a typical cancer tender, loyal till the end loyal

• bump

• I know everyone is busy but if someone could please help that would be great, I just feel like everything at this point is crashing down around me and I just don't know how much longer I will have to endure alot of road blocks. I have to believe there is light at the end of the tunnel but how long is this tunnel, lol. Anyways thanks again for any insight, love and light to all.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so very much for your response and like I said I know you are very busy and I appreciate any time you could dedicate to my question. Thanks again

• This post is deleted!

• Hi there friend, I am more of an energy healer than an intuitive but I will offer my feelings. I feel first it was an abrupt ending, hard, like hitting a wall at high speed, which has left you understandably in a state of shock and grief as in dealing with a death. I feel it could be 4 or 5 years of prison time if the charges stick? My concern for him is if it goes that way can he stay clean in that environment? My concern for you is I feel you are committed to staying clean, energetically you look very clear, very good job! So my concern for you is being Scorpion you have the staying power which is a good trait, but not if in the process it ends up dragging you down in the um, discouragement of staying kinda in suspended animation while he goes through his process of clearing up the karma he made of which you were not a part of. Please do follow your own inner light or inner guidance as that is the purest and most accurate form of guidance you can get. If you should professional guidance you may try kim, whispersinthewinds.com, she is very kind and very accurate in her readings. Be kind and loving to yourself.