What to Expect this Month and Next

• Maintaining Balance

Here we are once again on the threshold of completing another powerful year of change and surfing waves of immense "vibrational proportion" through this timing of our Ascension preparation. December is always a month of contemplative review as we revisit the energy shifts and experiences of the past twelve months. Throughout the year the energy of each month adds to the next creating a melting pot or crucible of energy that forms a bridge to the coming year. It is a time of quiet and thoughtful review; a time to make peace with all actions taken or decisions not made.

2010 has been year of dramatic shifts and tremendous energy flowing to our beloved Mother Earth through various star gates, portals, planetary alignments, eclipses and of course the crystalline transmissions of the 10:10:10, 11:11 and the coming 12:12. It has been a time of chaos, inner questioning, listening and constant re-balancing. All of these energy transactions offered unique experiences that sometimes dropped us to our knees or allowed for a sense of unlimited expansion. We straddled both worlds of physicality and non-physicality with more conscious application than ever before. Intense is a word many are using to describe that energy of the past months and those are coming. It certain fits both from an internal "personal" review and from the collective perspective.

Maintaining balance is a deeply personal energy space and unique to each individual. What feels like balance for me may feel like chaos or boredom for another. 2010 opened deeply the door of personal acceptance. By that I mean the feeling that it is OK to feel quiet, or contemplative. It is OK to allow balance to model itself for you in a unique personal way, no matter what it may look like to others. Throughout this year I wrote several times on the sense of quiet or inward review that was occurring for many of us, and how it was an accepted and much needed exercise. So many levels and layers of energy have been bridged between our lightbody and physical body.

Many activations or upgrades to our wiring have occurred at break neck speed. Our light quotient has increased and our physical body required a sensitive thoughtful hand as it navigated each new energy wave. We found and learned that maintaining balance was always centered within our sacred heart and from this place all manner of change, would indeed manifest with clarity and conviction.

December opens with a plethora of planetary alignments and another major infusion of light that will complete 2010 as if we had rockets beneath our feet. We open with a powerful New Moon on December 5th creating the usual "new beginning" energy coupled with a sense of optimism that is individually keyed to our personality and energy pattern.

December 12th is the 12:12 star gate that unites the energy of 2012 with the 11:11 star gate we experienced in November. The twin aspect of the 11:11 creates a further synergy within the coded trigger that elevates our energy into a further octave or frequency of our unique matrix or cosmic blueprint. The 12:12 crystalline transmission is another key that unlocks an even deeper access to the codes or merging of our divine masculine and feminine energy. All keys are an alchemical flame for transformation and purging any and ALL old programming held deep with our cellular memory.

We are being nudged strongly in the coming weeks to take advantage of every moment in this intense timing, to allow the crystalline transmissions to expunge fear, lack, limiting beliefs, physical & emotional pain, drama, trauma, ego and consciously choose to feel our sacred heart. Over the past several months we have discussed the entrance to our sacred heart - the place of neutrality, from which all pure states of quantum potential exist. This virtual reality space is ripe with the magical states of possibility, potential, mastery or any description you hold that allows you to feel the vastness of your untapped desire.

December 21st shines as the final Full Moon of 2010 and not only unites with a total Lunar Eclipse but also falls on the sacred Winter Solstice in the northern hemisphere and the Summer Solstice in the southern. This powerful day of illumination will bring forth the deepest emotional aspects that need to be reviewed, around relationships, communication, inner balance and our personal environment. The timing in many ways is the culmination of 2010 in a condensed time construct and will require a deft monitoring of emotions and any overwhelm associated with them.

December is clearly closing out with a bang so to speak, and this powerful completion energy will be the springboard that opens January with renewed resolve and fortitude. I have been asked several times the past few days what December will feel like? For me personally it feels more expanded with a sense that things are opening up and opportunities are starting to move into full throttle experiences, from the choices we have made. It is a month where most everything will be slightly more amplified that in the past few months, and that is saying a lot considering the intensity of 2010. This amplification will peel back anything hidden, unrealized potential or otherwise.

For many the feeling of anxious anxiety is still sitting just beneath the surface of their consciousness, causing further sleep disruptions, headaches etc. During the week between the 12:12 and the Solstice this will have a potential to amplify, so take the steps your body needs to get enough sleep or at least relaxation. Maintaining balance is the theme of this month and in truth that requires paying attention to how or what you are feeling and what shows up. Part of the energy of every December is the review that occurs and the dreams, desires, intentions and potentials that grow from that. We are now at a point in our mastery and evolution that everything that occurs in our seemingly normal everyday lives has meaning and potential. Every experience is woven within the matrix of our holographic projections and beliefs that hold and make things real or at least seem that way.

As the energy builds and expands throughout the month it will most likely feel overwhelming in some aspect of our lives and again how we maintain balance will be the remedy. The culmination of change strikes deeply and we may feel uncertain, overwhelmed and exposed, but at the same time the expansion of light offers tremendous space for all forms of our reality to model the posture of pure magic and change. Certainly taking an easy approach to things, baby steps if you will allowing and not over reacting is helpful. Many are already feeling the energy build as an expectation of something coming, a sense of new beginnings or opportunities being born for 2011

This month the culmination of change strikes deeply and we may feel uncertain, overwhelmed and exposed, but at the same time the expansion of light offers tremendous space for all forms of our reality to be altered. Trust the intuitive nudges and guidance that shows us as timing potentials.

2011 will usher in more expansion and change, greater waves of higher frequency and light will wash over our beloved Mother Earth. Maintaining Balance will be the key to the 2011 door as we navigate that new threshold. There is so much to be grateful for on our beloved Mother Earth, so many blessings, gifts to share with our loved ones and more importantly those we meet as strangers only to recognize as soul family in a sparkling instant.

From a place of deep appreciation and gratitude, I thank each one of you that have shared your love and trust with me, in private sessions, workshops, meditations and in the reading and sharing this article.

I wish everyone a joyous holiday season however you choose to honour this time. May 2011 sprinkle angle dust upon your path and your heart be filled with joy and anticipation for another amazing year in our evolutionary journey. I am going to be spending Christmas with family in the Cayman Islands this year. I'm looking forward to relaxing and playing in the warm sun and water. My January 2011 article will be later than usual and posted by the 15th.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL.

Keep Shining your Gorgeous Light!

With Love and Blessings in Service

Shala

• Yes I have been seeing repeated numbers 1 and 2 for quite a while now.

• This post is deleted!

• Doreen Virtue says about 1s and 2s together - "Our thoughts are like seeds that are beginning to sprout. You may have already seen some evidence of the fruition of your desires. These are signs that things will and are growing in your aspired direction. Keep the faith!"

• get ready!

• Oh WOW! The angels are coming for us! For all the lightworkers who have been down for so long. I was just listening to some uplifting music when I felt an angelic presence next to me and BAM!! it jumped inside me and I feel a rush of energy so strong it nearly blasted me to the next country. I urge all lightworkers to get into a positive state and invite these helping angels in. I can't tell you how amazing and fabulous you will feel. It's like the biggest natural high you can have. And it's like the angel was a part of me that has been missing for so long.

Woohoo! I feel so giddy...

• I woke this morning feeling like great things are coming............its been a long time since I felt such joy and anticipation!!!!

• How sad! Of all the army of Ascension angels who have come to earth to be with us and join with us, there are some 'leftover' angels who cannot connect with their earth-bound selves. All they need is a little window of positivity to connect with and uplift us mortals but there are some who live in negativity all the time, who are so afraid, so loveless, and so used to expecting bad things to happen to them that they're not even happy for a few scant seconds. These leftover angels are very downcast about this.

• Thats too bad. Captain can we look into what's coming next year? I mean personally for us, if it's not too much of a bother, I've heard change for me but thats a constant isn't it.

• angel hugs with flower petals in your fvourite fragrance

blessings

• The angels who are arriving on earth right now bring the gifts of greater awareness, perspective, and understanding - if we are ready and open to receive them. We will need these gifts in order to survive the coming year which will be one of the most challenging we have yet seen in the history of the world. Those who face it with joy and faith and determination will come through with flying colours - they will thrive. Those who maintain the old ways, are apathetic, or cling to negativity will fail and fall. We will see major institutions and people we have believed to be working for the good of all crash and burn. All frauds, greed, and dishonesty will be exposed. Governments will have to change their ways of governing and many politicians, millionaires and those in power will either have to adapt to the changes or lose everything.

The most important thing is to be flexible and not cling to your old habits and routines and ways of thinking. Nothing like that will help you in these re-invented times to come.

• Amen! Be Strong, ask the Angels to surround you, keep your Hearts aligned with God's Will and you will be fine. Ask for understanding and Peace. It is your DIVINE RIGHT, so release Fears so that they do not consume you, replace fear with Love. Most important is to Love All the Good and the Bad and realize "WE ARE ONE." TRY NOT TO JUDGE ANYONE. May we remain in LOVE, IN LIGHT, IN PEACE! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!