I'm in love with a man and i'm not sure if he really loves me or not

• i'm in love with a man,whom i never met face to face we only have talk on the net and the phone.i feel that he loves me,but there is a person stand in his way.i'm not sure who this person is. i know that i need some major help right now.i'm a leo and he is a aries

• Look, I hate to sound harsh, but there is no way you can truly love someone having only talked on the phone and through the net. It is possible to love they way he says things, or makes you feel. But there is no way it can be anymore than that until you meet in person. If he is telling you there is someone in the way, he is either married or in a committed relationship, trust me that's who the person in the way is.

If I were you, I would insist that he not continue on with you this way until he is free.

• This post is deleted!

• GIRL DON'T STRESS OVER IT,IT WILL WORK IT SELF OUT. DON'T LISTEN TO ALL THE NEGATIVE FEED BACK THAT YOU ARE GETTING FROM THIS TOPIC. I MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE OVER THE NET AND THE PHONE. WE CHATTED AND TALKED DAILY FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. WE CONNECTED OVER THE PHONE AND BY CONSTANT EMAIL,WE NEVER MET UNTIL FEBUARY OF THIS YEAR. BUT GUESS WHAT? HE SENT ME A ROUND TRIP TICKET TO COME AND MEET HIM AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER FACE TO FACE. I STAYED THERE WITH HIM FOR A WHOLE WEEK. BUT WE NEVER SLEPT TOGETHER AND DURING THAT TIME OUR CHIMISTRY WAS SO STRONG,WE WERE MARRIED WITHIN THAT WEEK. YOU KNOW WHAT? WE STILL ARE AND WE ARE BOTH HAPPY. GIVE THE GUY TIME,MAYBE HE HAS SOME THINGS TO GET RIGHT WITH HIMSELF FIRST,BEFORE HE CAN SHOW THAT SIDE OF HIM SELF TOO YOU. ALWAYS KNOW,GOD IS SO GOOD!