Reading needed please!!

• Hey everyone I have some issues and was wondering if anyone couldy are look into them for me, My job that I am at is a joke they rip people off they dont care about customer service and they are going to bring the place under. I want to leave thiis position I am at and was wondering if anyone sees me getting a better position at a different place and how long it may be?! I worry alot but I need to support my family and I dont want to work for a company who has poor qualities. Thanks so much for you help in advance

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Jenna, I agree with all of the advice given to you. Stress can build when you're unhappy at work or even at home. While practicing the above, please keep in mind that worrying about something will not fix things. Remember to find your balance as watergirl mentioned. Taking pain pills repeatedly will only do harm to your liver and stomach. You may be experiencing pain in your side from stress or the medicine you're taking. See what the doctor says.

Also, until you find another job, try to be a source of light for everyone else at your present job. I know this is difficult but if you can convince them and allow them to see the outcome of your efforts compared to theirs, without getting fired of course, you just may slowly increase their morale one person at a time. That is probably the most difficult part of any job but remember balance and prayer. Stay positive.

While you are there you may be able to use numbers to your advantage. Try the sales approach and show them how the numbers will improve with better customer service and in return more income for all employees maybe in the future once things improve. Try to use real examples of different approaches that can be used to build a better name for the business. People usually have to see things before they believe it and try it. I'm not sure what type of business you are in and understand you cannot go into specifics for the safety of your job but you can for example, lets say you sale a product that is 500.00. If returns are a problem, then compare your average weekly sales to your average weekly returns, or monthly or yearly. Then make a list of actions or products that are damaging the business. Then make a seperate list of sales and projected returns once morale is improved and show someone you trust the difference. You can also research past sales and returns and show where the decline started. This may not fit your situation but it may give you an idea of different ways to improve the company as a whole. Also, make sure you tread carefully to avoid getting anyone fired. The goal is to bring everyone together for the same purpose, not alienate yourself.

Joyce Meyer (on TV) said once, do not leave a job if you're the only light there. I can agree with this and say that they are definitely lost souls that need help. On the other hand, if it is causing you misery and illness, then maybe it's time to move on. Only you can decide this and know what's best for you. I wish you the best and will be praying for you. Good luck!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• hello i was wondering if you can give me a reading?

i would like to know about my partner his going back to the philippines we just got married last 09/22/10 and his birthday is 10/12/60 i want to have a peice of mind that if he goes back to

philippines is he going back here and i always have this question in my mined if i made a mistake of marrying him coz i dont know if he really love me and serioius about our relationship .. i been through a bad marriage bfor and i dont want to go through that again

please help me... thanks

• This post is deleted!