Life, Work, Locale? - A Reading Please?

• Hi There,

I feel a strong need for some guidance - and have myself been feeling disconnected from my own divinity and ability to read the cards.

My future feels so uncertain regarding my personal/family life, employment, and whether or not I'll be relocating? It's in fact most likely the stress of so much uncertainty that is causing my own disconnect (and therefore my inability to help others).

If anyone can offer a reading, be it via Tarot cards - or any other method of divination (astrology, clairvoyance, etcetera) - I would be incredibly grateful. My life seems to have been one rollercoaster ride for the past 3 years - and I'd love to have some certainty, or at least some answers that I can count on right now.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Wild Places

• Not to be a beggar - but I'm bumping my own thread; I really need some insights and help from anyone who can offer.

Thanks again,

Wild Places

• Cry for help here! Please....

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate any help - we're in the same time zone - so I'll look out for you this evening.

Best,

Wild Places

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Watergirl -

I completely know that drained feeling. It's really hard to do more than 3 readings in a night for me as well. I appreciate you wanting to give my reading your all - that's super cool of you. Don't rush yourself - just wait for your energy to come back in it's own time.

I have been feeling so guilty because I promised several people readings; but have been so caught up in myself, that I've been unable to read. It really sucks when one has the best of intentions, but is handicapped by their own ego. Ugh.

Thank you for your time and sincerity,

Wild Places

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Watergirl -

Thank you for the Spiritual Guidance reading - what you said about me being a worry-wart, feeling trapped/stuck and generally so uncertain is absolutely how I feel. Also, your wisdom about feeding that anxiety with thinking/dwelling on it, gives it energy - and therefore delays anything positive happening is something I needed to hear.

I did recently disengage from a potential employment situation with a group of people who I found were taking me for granted, and unappreciative of all that I was offering. It is painful, because I connected these people, and was SO incredibly excited about the project we were going to be starting; but I sensed backstabbing and hostility. I disengaged. Only to learn that they were indeed backstabbing and had decided to use me once more for a connection to a "friend" of mine. I am feeling really devastated by these five people right now, as I was nothing but instrumental, kind, and supportive to all of them realizing their dreams - and do not understand WHY I have been treated this way. I am an Aquarius, and seems should be emotionally detached; but with my moon in Cancer, I'm incredibly sensitive - so this is a painful time.

If you are up to it, I would love a traditional Celtic Cross or whatever other reading you think would be best: I'm wondering if I should stay where I live currently, or if I should move out of town - and pursue reconnecting with my ex? There is love there still; but I am afraid. I'd also be interested to know what Major Arcana showed up, and what the five cards that fell out were. Anytime cards just fall out - something's going on, right?

Thank you again - sincerely I appreciate your time and energy.

I will be meditating, relaxing, and reconnecting with the natural world this weekend.

Much Love,

Wild Places

• just bumping for you so that you know i'm interested in learning more...

love and thanks,

WP

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks so much:

My bd: 2/7/79

His bd: 9/26/75

I feel very grateful for your kindness, openness, and compassion.

Sincerely,

Tara

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Watergirl,

Thank you again. He is the father of my child, and we separated this summer. We were both positive it was irreconcilable (particularly after a flawed and careless attempt). Heated words were exchanged, and then everything just became a big chill for what seemed an eternity. For some reason, recently - we both seem to have opened up to each other again as friends. I do find delight in this - because of all the people on this earth, I think he understands me best. There is trepidation for both of us in what could happen if we get back together.

Last night, we had a very open, honest conversation in which neither one of us mislead the other to please the other, and we both spoke about the open-endedness of our situation. The key acknowledgment on both of our parts was that there is still love and connection between us - on a level that surpasses passing romances. In other words, we acknowledged as well that even if we determine someday that we can not be together - we will never again be so far apart. We also realized that our separation has been good for the both of us, in terms of making us stronger - as well as making us appreciate each other more.

You are right about that 'pause' - tonight we spoke, and he was very preoccupied and distant. I admit, as positive as those feelings and sharing were, I believe we both need to process. If it were just the two of us, getting back together would be nerve-wracking enough -- but having a child together, means there is an air of cautiousness and a level of honesty, integrity that we both feel, and must both achieve. Meanwhile, today I began a compassionate communication workshop - and am focusing on forgiving myself as well as others. I definitely need to learn to be compassionate and kind to myself first.

Your reading is such an accurate reflection - you are really gifted. Again, I value your time and generosity. I may have been hoping for more specific answers: You should move, You shouldn't move; a job will be coming your way where you live - but this reading definitely hit home on what's been at the heart of those questions. And, moreover, it is a comfort because it seems like while I allow myself to feel anxiety and uncertainty - I do have clarity about the situation.

Thank you so much for your time ~ I hope one day I can help you.

Sincerely,

Wild Places

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Oh Watergirl -

I feel more confused now! Eek! LOL!

I will definitely have to re-read all of our communication for more clarity. But I intuitively understand that after our big share yesterday, my ex and I need to take a break and have time to process (clearly, I need to determine what it is I WANT - since I have a lot of confusion about that). We'll be spending Christmas together with our daughter - so hopefully it goes well. Part of me wants the security and love I find in our relationship - and the other part of me wants the freedom I find on my own.

I'm also pretty motivated to remain where I live, despite many difficulties (high unemployment rate, challenging friendships, small town for a city girl); because I just feel so compelled to be here. Sometimes, I question why - and then I meet someone wonderful and kind, or learn of more art and culture than I initially thought was here, or simply look up at a night sky beaming with stars. Also, there are two other men here who have captivated my intellect and respect - and you, being a fellow Aquarian, likely know what that means to...big, sappy, romantic dreams.

Talk about being confused. I will just sit tight, relax, figure myself out - follow my happiness. And meantime, I have a few people to make amends with. First and foremost, myself.

Thanks for so much info - it is a lot to process; but I do so love to learn. How long have you been studying astrology and reading Tarot?

I picked up reading Tarot cards again this summer after a ten-year hiatus, and had a great deal of success in connecting to the Source, and to people for readings. Then, I slipped into a funk, and have been blocked and disconnected ever since (it's been about a month now - and it sucks to be out of touch that way). I just began actually studying astrology about three months ago, so I do understand most of your terminology, the influences, and aspects.

I'd really like to write a bi-weekly Tarology Column for a local paper - but get overwhelmed in interpreting the cards with regards to the astrological ephemeris. If you have any suggestions - I'd love some help with that!

Thanks again,

Wild Places

PS - Strange coincidence you calling me Kiddo - a friend/lover who I really want to make amends with calls me that too - but he's much younger than me...he's seriously been on my mind because I feel so bad for something I said to him.