Hans WolfGang, I truly need your advice & insights :)

• Hi Hans!!! Long time no talk! How are you? I hope all is well..I’ve been so busy with my internship, school and work I haven’t had time to check in! I was going to ask for your insight on my life right now if you can please

I am graduating in May and have been thinking about what my next steps will be. I am trying to feel out the situation but I don’t want to make the wrong decision. I am still in the relationship with the Scorpio whose name begins with J but he lives in Chicago, a city I never felt I would be going to. I go to school not far from there so it has not been a problem for us. But I find myself thinking, is it meant for me to go there? Will I be sacrificing more of myself than he is? Do I risk going there even if it was not an original desire to find that the relationship does not work out? Or would it be best to go to California and start anew? He is older and established and will not move, but I am just starting out. What would prove more beneficial to me regarding my happiness?

Thanks Hans, I know it’s A LOT, But I’ve sat around and thought about this for awhile and could really use your advice/insight on this matter. I need some perspective, Gracias!!!!!!

Love & Light,

Brianna

aka Mestiza

10-19-88

, if you need his bday I could provide that too but he is older than I...hehe 😉

• Hi Mestiza,

all is well..

I was going to ask for your insight on my life right now: you try to forget this unhealthy and hazardous situation stripping it of its impact. You are as if you are forced.

is it meant for me to go there? yes.

Will I be sacrificing more of myself than he is? Yes.

Do I risk going there even if it was not an original desire to find that the relationship does not work out? No.

Or would it be best to go to California: Yes.

and start anew? No.

What would prove more beneficial to me regarding my happiness? You are feeling week, regard your weakness as your true strength!

I could really use your advice/insight on this matter: you have lost your innocence.

I need some perspective: follow your love, give your heart to someone you really love, even if you have to do the first step.

10-19-88: you have mental power, the ability to focus your mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing your thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that you need to learn or accomplish on the mental level. You have the opportunity to fix your mind on certain goals and objectives. It is the focus of the mind. Out of that focus and concentration, success is assured.

Brianna

aka Mestiza,

in Chicago a couple came before a justice of the

peace to be married. The young man handed him the

marriage license.

"Join hands," said his Honor.

Then he looked at the document, which authorized him

to unite in the bonds of matrimony Wlodzimierz

Lineandowski and Nehrebecka Zozislawsieka.

"Ahem," he said, clearing his throat. "Wlod-hm-h-m-ski,

do you take this woman...?" and so forth.

"Yes, sir," responded the young man.

"Nehre-hm-hm-hm-sieka, do you take this man to be...?"

and so forth.

"Yessir! "

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife," said the

Justice, "and I congratulate you both on having reduced

two names to one!"

Love & Light