Can the cards tell time?

• Hi I'm a newby to tarot readings and I was wondering if any1 knows if the tarot cards can suggest the time of when things that result from the reading may happen?

And also I tend to pull the ace of wands n the ace of pentacles concerning myself/love life no matter what I ask the cards does any1 have any insight?

Thanks in advance:-)

happy readings to all!

• Hi sweetie

Ahm i dont think it can tell time per se, but an approximental timeframe. BUT bear in mind 2 things.

1. Cards shows the time u laid the spread n it tells of energy at that moment, so by it time is questionable.

2. Time is fluent and even if any reader get an inkling on time n time frames they hardly stick. Its like water or sand in ur hand, when u spread ur hand it flows.

so when on time or n timeframes its an estimate at best n very unlikely to stick. Sorry.

Ace of Wands:

ACE OF WANDS

CREATIVE FORCE

ENTHUSIASM

CONFIDENCE

COURAGE

[ Actions ] [ Ace-Ace Pairs ] [ Description ] [ Reversed? ]

ACTIONS

using creative force

inventing a better way

expanding your potential

opening to greater possibilities

conceiving a dream

expressing yourself

stimulating your imagination

allowing a talent to unfold

coming up with a solution

showing enthusiasm

feeling fired up and eager

creating an aura of excitement

being ready to tackle the world

inspiring others

sustaining optimism

giving 110%

having confidence

believing in yourself

feeling assured of your abilities

being sure of success

having high self-esteem

having faith in your path

knowing things will work out

proceeding with courage

tackling a challenging task

going beyond your limits

being true to your beliefs

daring to take a stand

facing your fears

going for it

ACE-ACE PAIRS

An Ace-Ace pair shows that a new spirit is entering your life.

It draws on the energy of the Ace of Wands:

--- creativity, excitement, adventure, courage, personal power

plus one of these:

--- Ace of Cups: deep feelings, intimacy, attunement, compassion, love

--- Ace of Swords: intelligence, reason, justice, truth, clarity, perseverance

--- Ace of Pentacles: prosperity, abundance, trust, security, groundedness

DESCRIPTION

The Ace of Wands is a symbol of possibility in the area of creativity, excitement, adventure, courage and personal power. In readings, it shows that a seed of bold enthusiasm has been planted in your life although you may not yet recognize it. When the seed sprouts, it could take almost any form. It might be a creative idea, surge of optimism or need to act boldly. On the outside, it could be an offer, gift, opportunity, encounter or synchronistic event.

When you see this Ace, examine your life to see how its potent, confident energy could work for you. Be daring and brave. Sometimes you have to risk to get what you want. Look for the path that will excite you and push you beyond your limits. Seize the initiative, and let your enthusiasm take you to new heights. Wands are the suit of individual power and fulfillment. This Ace tells you that a time of passion is beginning. You will be able to assert your best for all to see.

The Ace of Wands is also the card of creativity. Under its influence, you can become a conduit for inspiration and invention. Forget tired, worn-out solutions. You have the chance to be original. Trust your own creative potential, and there will be no end to what you can achieve.

See also Lesson 13.

Ace of Pentacles:

ACE OF PENTACLES

MATERIAL FORCE

PROSPERITY

PRACTICALITY

TRUST

[ Actions ] [ Ace-Ace Pairs ] [ Description ] [ Reversed? ]

ACTIONS

using material force

focusing on concrete results

having a real-world impact

working with the physical

achieving tangible results

improving the body/health

becoming involved with nature

prospering

having the means to reach a goal

enjoying abundance

drawing to you what you need

flourishing

seeing efforts rewarded

increasing assets

experiencing growth

being practical

using common sense

getting down-to-earth

taking advantage of what works

being realistic

grounding yourself in the real world

accepting the tools at hand

proceeding with trust

believing in the good faith of others

feeling safe and protected

knowing you have total security

operating from a known position

having a support system

knowing the situation is stable

consolidating a firm base

ACE-ACE PAIRS

An Ace-Ace pair shows that a new spirit is entering your life.

It draws on the energy of the Ace of Pentacles:

--- prosperity, abundance, trust, security, groundedness

plus one of these:

--- Ace of Wands: creativity, excitement, adventure, courage, personal power

--- Ace of Cups: deep feelings, intimacy, attunement, compassion, love

--- Ace of Swords: intelligence, reason, justice, truth, clarity, perseverance

DESCRIPTION

The Ace of Pentacles is a symbol of possibility in the area of prosperity, abundance, trust, security and groundedness. In readings, it shows that a seed of productivity has been planted in your life although you may not yet recognize it. When the seed sprouts, it could take almost any form. It might be a feeling of centeredness, desire for results or need to focus on practical matters. On the outside, it could be an offer, gift, opportunity, encounter or synchronistic event.

When you see this Ace, examine your life to see how its solid energy could work for you. Now is not the time for fantasy, drama or daring. It is a time to be real and centered. Seek out comfortable, reliable experiences that make you feel secure. Build a foundation of trust in your life both within and without. Your common sense will tell you what to do. Focus also on the natural world to help you stay grounded. Enjoy your body and all the joys of material existence.

The Ace of Pentacles can be a sign that you will be able to make your dreams real. Your ideas are ready to be turned into something tangible. Figure out what will work and make it a reality. You can now attract all the wealth you need to get your projects going. Tap into the material force of the Ace of Pentacles, and all your enterprises will flourish.

See also Lesson 13.

I hope this helps.

cheers cwb

ps admin pardon if i might have violated tos. my apologies!