Need a little help

• I know this might sound a little off the wall. I bought a cheap-o tarot deck about 6 years ago just for kicks because it was on clearance at my local waldenbooks. I played around with for about a year and then put it in a baggy in the back of my desk.

Today, I was sitting alone getting ready to start homework and the idea to give myself a tarot reading popped in to my head, so I grabbed the little book and and was going to do a past, present, future thing to the question- Do I have the will and self-determination to finish college in the next year? I know this is a limiting question and not the greatest for a tarot reading. When I grabbed the deck and shuffled it once, the Hermit flew out and hit the ground face up, Upside Down. So, I reshuffled him in the deck and decided to do a star pattern and this is what I got.

1- Known Desires- Five Wands Upside Down

2. Intellect- Four of Swords Upside Down

3- Present- 3 of Cups Upside Down

4- Emotions- Queen of Wands Upside down

5- What is yet to Unfold- The Hermit Upside Down

6- The Heart of the Question- 7 of Wands Normal

7- The Outcome- 5 of Pentacles Normal

I would like a translation of these cards, the little book I have can be really unclear. Also if you feel that I might need another reading to get a better picture on things just email me. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. You can feel free to email me at .