Visions from objects? Please help me understand!

• So, I just moved from California to Washington state (my husband is in the Navy) and something weird happened to me when we arrived at our new apartment. I began to have "visions" that felt more like memories about things that are going to happen to me in this new apartment. When I was taking things out of boxes and putting them away, I "remembered" where they were supposed to go. Like where they used to be in this apartment. I also started to have these visions when I touched certain objects or went into certain rooms. An example being..when I was putting things away in our bedroom dresser, I had this "memory/vision" that it was evening, I was laughing and getting ready to go out with a friend who was standing behind me. I could see her from the corner of my eye/dresser mirror and she had light brown hair that was done up.

This makes me feel a little better, because I have been very depressed because of having to deal with our move and my husband being in the military, etc. I also had this vision of us moving again in a year and we were not getting along and something about chaos and unorganization. Something about papers being unorganized.. Because of this thought that I had, I'm going to remember to make sure to have clear plans and to have everything very organized for our next move. This move up to Washington was smooth and pretty much stress free, but I will make sure that the same goes for our next move. I had a few other "visions." All have helped me to cope with our move and to get excited for what lies ahead.

About a year ago I heard a voice/had a feeling that was not mine that directed me away from something horrible. I believe that if I would not have listened, I might not be alive today. (gang was hiding in my garage at night and the voice/feeling made my body "freeze" and wouldn't allow me to walk into my garage, then directed me back into the house. Weird, right? I know.. lol

Also, when I was younger, I used to have dreams about things before they would happen. An example: Had a dream that my mom was speaking loudly about how my half-brother's grandfather had died. She was telling me this right in front of my half-brother with no emotion, which upset me. Just speaking very loudly and repeating the same thing over and over, "Jerry is dead, Jerry is dead" Then I woke up and it was around 3:30 am. The next morning I found my mom crying and she told me that Jerry had died sometime between 3-4 am and that she was going to go tell my brother.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand what I have been experiencing? What should I do to have better control over these visions/feelings? I would really like to know how to get in better touch with this other sense I seem to have.

Thanks you so much in advance! 🙂

• You are simply opening to your guides and your psychic ability. It's perfectly natural - that's how we all are to begin with us babies, then we lose touch with our intuition and stop hearing our guides and angels. Fear of being called crazy often drives us to hide or ignore our ability but as you have found out, guidance and awareness can save us from some very nasty experiences.

Why do you want to control your visions? Do they scare you? Just relax and let them happen. It's a very good thing. Most people walk around, psychically deaf and blind, with no idea of the other amazing worlds of experience and insight available to them.

• It doesn't really scare me. I guess I overanalyze things. I like to figure things out and understand every detail. I annoy people with this sometimes. lol 🙂 I will try to relax and let it come to me. I've been practicing with positive thinking and trying not to worry so much. It's hard for me to relax and not worry, but I'm trying my best.

I'm a little confused about what guides are. Does everyone have them and how many do we have?

Thank you 🙂

• Yes, everyone has guides who help them through life. Your guides change as you change and grow, like your teachers at school. You have at least one and may have many more depending on your particular needs. Often passed-on relatives or loved ones become our guides but not always. But their message is much more important than who they are.