Soul Mate Confusion

• Hi CoffeeGem,

Long time no talk to! Good to read you again ...

In a nutshell, this "confusion" is asking you to decide between the road MOST travelled and the road LESS travelled. In other words, do you want to stick with the familiar or try something new? I get the distinct impression that you are a very passionate person who needs to express that, and this second one - who's thrown you into confusion - will be the vehicle for you to do that. At the end of the day though, it's up to you which way you want to go. I also get the feeling that somewhere you know that you will love this very passionate second person more than you do the first, reliable, one. What do you want? That is the question.

Don't be afraid of what choice you make either. Whichever way you go, you will be happy. You have been presented with the gift of two types of partnerships you can follow, but if you don't mind me saying, I get the sense that the one which you've known and been a bit "slow" is not really giving you what you want. This other one will.

You need excitement and challenge in your life. You need change. You will find that.

In this instance, you need to follow your heart not your head.

I hope this helps!

And I remember talking to you MONTHS ago, and that you were of great help to me. So, again, I sure hope I've been of help to you this time.

Cheers,

Chris

xoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxo