Soul Mate Confusion

• Hi,

I am at a point in my life where I feel like I should give up looking for 'the one'.

I have a soulful connection with someone I've known for a while, it's a slow but steady pace. Then last month I connect with someone I've known for a long time but it was different. There was an exchange of energy unlike any I've ever felt with a man. The connection was raw and almost intoxicating, I know that realistically me and this person will not be together. But I also thought that I had such a solid foundation with the first person and wasn't looking for anyone anymore. I thought I'd packed the antenna away. Lol. Now its all confusing me. At first I did feel like the person in the encounter was projecting his feelings onto me but once I sifted through all of this, some of mine were mixed in there as well. And it's shocking for such a brief encounter. And this person had told me loves me and even though this highly skeptical Gemini doesn't want to believe it, I...feel like he is sincere and means it.

I know we can have more than one soul mate and honestly I don't want to meet what they call the 'twin flame'. Don't think I can handle it, at least not in this lifetime. But I am...tired. So, I need to know why this recent person came into my life? What was this all about? All it has done is provokes more questions and have me thinking about him.

Thanks in Advance

CoffeeGem

• This post is deleted!

• Glad to be of help here. Don't worry: I thought I was content in my marriage until last year, then discovered how incredibly unhappy I actually was and how I'd accepted things as being okay when they weren't. Leaving was my best option, so I left. But I'm still wriggling out from under the residue of a 24 year marriage to a man who is finding it hard to let go. If it had have been his choice to end it, this wouldn't be a problem, but the male ego is never good at being "dumped".

So I understand your situation here. Don't be afraid of leaving the familiar for the new or unchartered. I am alone still, and probably will be for a while yet, but I don't mind all that much. Give it another year and if I'm still in the same boat I'll be minding though!!!

Keep me posted on what you decide. I wish you all the luck.

Remember this: we are all deserving of love, passion and of feeling ALIVE, not just accepting things as being okay ... not great... but okay. I did that for too long and now, I wonder if I may have left my run too late.

Hope this helps you further my friend!

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo