I would love a reading please...from anyone available.

• I haven't been on here in a very long time but for some reason it was calling to me today.

I have just finished my last physical therapy on my right elbow. This was my 4th surgery! I have permanent damage which has made me unable to do the job I was doing. I was an assembly worker. I am also in the process of trying to get disability in case my employer won't move me to another area of the plant.

I would love for someone to do a reading or give me some insight on what my future holds. Will my job take me back or will I get disability? I hope that isn't to blunt of a question or if it is even possible to get insight on such a question. I would really appreciate any advice or insight available.

Thank you very much, Van

• Hi van,

The message I get for you is that you are meant to study and move into another area rather than assembly work. You have doubted your own intelligence and intellect for long enough, and this is the universe trying to get you to move out of your own self doubt and into what you're more than able to do.

I see you in an admin setting for a while; but not where you're currently working. I also feel you will be given disability, but in doing this, you'll be given a chance to study and further your career prospects.

You won't be short for money either. I feel your current work has brought you down in more ways than one and that you know you need a change.

Book-keeping and eventually accountancy seem to be where you'll move towards. Believe it or not, you have a very mathematical mind and it needs stretching. You will do well. Trust yourself.

These are the messages I'm being led to give you.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

• Thank you so much for your insight! I have been feeling that I wouldn't be going back to my job either. I have also felt the need to do some sort of additional schooling and studying. I sure do appreciate your time.

Love and light, van

• Glad to be of help 🙂