Talk about a weird dream

• I had a dream last night about fishing. I was sitting in a lawn chair at the pond down the street from my house. I fell asleep(in the dream) to find when I woke up that my fishing pole wasn't there anymore but I still had line to pull in. I finally get the line all in and low and behold I have two fish on the end. I then proceed to eat them right then and there. After that I don't really remember anything else.

Needless to say it was a weird dream and I was just wondering if this has anything to do with my moon sign which is a Pisces. I'm also an Aries sun and Libra rising if that has anything to do with it.

Any other insight is appreciated as well 🙂

• Oh my gosh, In a book I read, this character had the same exact dream. But the fish had rainbow scales. I think it means that you're craving freedom, but I'm not sure. Though, that's an interesting dream. Wait, did the fish have rainbow scales?

• Retrieving something you thought you lost....something you didn't realize you still had. Eating is control. You are more in control than you realize.

• Hello everyone, i am a new member to this forum/website.

I had a recent dream where i was flying in the sky. I was really enjoying myself and the dream ended and I woke up. Does anyone know what that means? I now understand why people like handgliding so much.

Kitgem 🙂

• @Taurus. The fish didn't have rainbow scales it just looked like a regular old bass. Some other people told me that it may represent some repressed emotions coming to light. Maybe this has something to do with me recently breaking up with my girlfriend.