Taurus woman Sagittarian man help

• Please help

I have been working closely with a male from the Sag variety and we exchanged texts and emails and calls for nearly 3 months. He was extremely keen but suddenly the texts started to stop and we had less and less contact. A recent tarot reading said he was confused slightly emotionally immature had been hurt before and predicted that we would have a romance in the summer and my tarot lady said I should let him have space. I have but its been a month(ok I know but it seems like longer!) and I am giving up hope.

If anyone has any insight into the psyche of a Sag male I would appreciate it especially if you are a Taurus woman in the same type of relationship

He has said I have a heart of gold and paid me many compliments but we no longer need to be in touch for work reasons. Rest assured I have backed off pretty difficult for me as a Taurean woman but I did it. He did make the first move with regard to taking friendly texts to a more intimate level. Would you wish someone a Happy Valentines Day if you couldnt care less and you had no interest in that person?? hmm not sure??

Any advice appreciated I wonder does absence make the heart grow fonder or is it really out of sight out of mind?

• "He has said I have a heart of gold and paid me many compliments but we no longer need to be in touch for work reasons."

That's pretty clear that he put work ahead of you. In other words I like you but...career comes first. If you want to know what he's saying remove all the ego-gratifying compliments and look at the nitty gritty.

"Rest assured I have backed off pretty difficult for me as a Taurean woman but I did it."

Smart move. Find somebody worth your energy. Finally attaining him won't make you happy as he currently is unconcerned with your happiness.

"He did make the first move with regard to taking friendly texts to a more intimate level."

Some people are capable of dangling a carrot if they think they have a chance at bedding you. Don't forget about that little facet of human behavior.

"Would you wish someone a Happy Valentines Day if you couldnt care less and you had no interest in that person??"

I wouldn't, but LOTS of people would out of guilt, ulterior motives, or hoping there was a chance for a relationship, which is what you want but he doesn't, you may be projecting what you would do and not looking at his motivations as completely separate from yours.

"Any advice appreciated I wonder does absence make the heart grow fonder or is it really out of sight out of mind?"

Depends on the level of commitment. I had a long distance relationship across the Atlantic. It worked as long as both of us had commitment. When that ended the relationship ended.

This guy has done JACK in terms of commitment. Find someone else.

Probably not what you want to hear.

sorry.

• Thank you I appreciate your reply..... by the way but we no longer need to be in touch for work reasons was my bit he didnt say that! He said the heart of gold bit but what I meant was that originally I helped him a lot with work stuff but then I didnt have any reason to contact him any more as I moved to a different project. (My words not his!)

I am sure leaving him alone is the best thing for me and for him well we will see...... maybe it isnt what i want to hear but maybe I need to hear it!

thank you again oh wise person!!

• remeber sagittarius make broken promises & They Have Short Attention Spands so I Would Leave Him alone & Look Some Where Else & Sag & Taurus are not compatabile

• I know they are not compatable I was hpoing to be the exception not the rule!! ok ok I hear what you are saying yes he has broken his promises and that is something a Taurean would never do!! So thanku

• I think sag and Tarus can be compatable. It depends more on what planet is in your 7th house than sun signs. You should look into that. If both are willing to understand the other it can work, but I dont know for sure in this situation, I am just saying it sag and tarus can work in some circomstances. I am a sag woman and i know we can seem like we dont care or are not interested or can't commit, but that it just bc ppl dont understand us. We just love adventure and dont realize what other ppl expect from us sometimes. Sometimes it makes us feel trapped like we can't breathe and thats why we run. Sag's can be honest and generous and really love someone if they give us our freedom. My cousin married a sag and used to complain that he forgot things all the time etc, but he paid the bills and helped cook and clean and take care of the kids and was faithful to her. I think that was nitpicky. Sometimes ppl think sag's dont plan, but if you watch us long enough you'll see that our appraoch works too even tho we followed our heart and not a plan. If those things realy bother you tho, than probably a sag isn't for you. But dont think this guy isn't sincere just bc he's forgetful. And sometimes sag's can be really shy. Could be he's just not sure how you feel and is playing it cool. But it is usually true tho that if a sag likes you he will just tell you. We dont usually leaves hints and hope you figure it out. We usually just come out and say it. He wont be offended if you just ask him outright either and will probably tell you the truth. Maybe just ask him?

• peppersimone

I just read your post and it has come at exactly the right time for me. I have had no contact with him now for 8 weeks. And it was my birthday last weekend and I feel suddenly strong after being very low and despite putting a brave face on it pretty depressed as my brother has just had a bad nervous breakdown and it has taken its toll on me as I have had to sort out his trashed flat and visit him in hospiatl etc. He is on the mend now. So I was wondering maybe I could just e mail my Sag love interest and say hello I just wondered how you are? U know be friendly but not put any pressure on. What do you think?

As u know we were in touch a lot for ages he said I was an angel and a star and had a heart of gold. He used to text me and say and how are you today this must be tough for you etc when his own job was at risk. He was the only one who did that. Whilst I had to look after him and his colleagues at work. But now they are all sorted and I have moved on to another lot of work. Weird though as his best friend is in trouble at work and i work in Personnel and I have to sort it out. In fact best friend text me today and I had to call him to answer a work question he had. Dont worry didnt mention a thing about the man i like (his friend not even sure he knows as my Sag man is pretty secretive)) but its weird that all of a sudden I am looking after his friend again like I have a path back to him. I miss him he made me smile he said some lovely things to me and I do think he was genuine. I think he is incredibly shy and he is not very confident but I do not want to scare him as my tarot lady says he sees me as strong and confident and he does not know if he can live up to what I need. And he has been hurt. I would never hurt him!! I do not think he has had as many relationships as me. But I do want him and I dream of him and feel him close a lot. so 8 weeks on.... I know some people will say leave it. There are other posts from me re signs I am getting. One I started called Fate or lucky cooincidences??

if I walk away without one more try I might regret it?

You are a Sag what do u think i value your advice... or any other Sag advice would be helpful. I could get this so wrong. I am sad I miss the contact with him.

What to do? I suppose nothing to lose by saying hiya. He can reply or not as he wants to?

He cant think i am stalking him as its been 8 weeks.?????

Dont want to be seen as fatal attraction as I do have other men I can go out with but I feel a strong spiritual connection to him. maybe I have got it hopelessly wrong.

x