In need of a reading please...

• If someone could please help me. I am in a waiting game I suppose I met my fiance over a year ago at a time when we were both addicts and shortly after we were committed to each other and very much in love we decided to get clean and suprisingly enough even more in love with each other. Even though i am older I admired his work ethic and tenacity. He loved me for showing him what love truley meant. Now more recently he has been arrested for working for the wrong guy more or less an old boss of his was arrested for drugs and has dragged my fiance into it to get a lesser sentence even though we have been on the straight and narrow. I guess the past will always catch up to you, but all the evidence they have is a statement. I have now moved to his hometown to have family support which his family is wonderful but I am still very much in pain of lossing my partner my love as we were in the middle of planning our wedding to be in april, what I'm wondering how long can anyone see that I will have to wait for my fiance and for us to move on and put all of this in the past where it belongs (which we thought we already had) and for us to begin our new path in life together. Thank you for anyone lnsight to this matter, many blessings to you and all.

my dob 10/26/72

his dob 07/18/80

he is not a typical cancer tender, loyal till the end loyal

• This post is deleted!

• bump