How does he see me and our relationship (confused by outcome)

• Hello everyone,

Last month I had a date with a man but since that time he called me only once and didn't even suggest a second date. There is a lack of interest from his side.

I asked the cards how he sees me and our 'relationship':

How he sees me: 10 of Cups

How he sees himself: 5 of Swords

How he sees this relationship: Ace of Cups

His hopes for the future : Queen of Wands

I guess the cups are positive cards. But why isn't this guy showing interest in me? I'm confused and heart broken 😞

Thank you in advance for the advice!!

• "I guess the cups are positive cards. But why isn't this guy showing interest in me? I'm confused and heart broken :("

I think because of how he sees himself ( 5 Of Swords) he has low self worth and low self esteem. He has major issues There is a need for hard work on his part if he was to pursue this relationship and he is too lazy to do it.

His hopes are for a mature woman, could be older than him, if not older more intelligent and better off than he is. I feel he wants to be mothered and taken care off.. mainly materially.

These cards add to the number 7 .. in this reading the. meanings are instability illusions, unfulfilled ideals, arrogance, laziness.. there could be addiction issues here also. Burying his head in the sand with alcohol, drugs or sex or all of the above...

• This post is deleted!