2011 is Our Year

• I've been on the site since april, aahhh through out the good times , the wisdom words and stories, even the debates,attacks and arguments this place has been a big door to my inner developement and provided me with alot of hope through my down days.

We're coming to another ending year, I dont know hows 2010 has been for yall..

but this year has brung hell and back but im thankful..for 2011 I decided not to make

any new year resolutions , I am accepting whatever the universe has to offer , and leaving my

past behind ! In 2011 everyday will be a new day, No longer will I be holding onto yesterdays

dullness, Positive Thoughts Always. Im sick of carrying the weight of sadness, unhappiness,

just because I dont have enough money ect ! what a lame excuse theres people way off worst,

so im done with only thinking of my needs, Im done with the drama I finally understand the true meaning of Karma..What you give out comes BACK TO YOU , whatever you want you must give.

I really hope everyone here has a wonderful brilliant 2011,and your hope, love,families,faith ect be restored.2010 was a year for learning for me 2011 Im claiming now will be a year of accepting my rewards for all of my work.

blessings .

• I agree! I, too, haven't made any new years' resolutions, and have not wished this year away because at the end of the day, too much pressure then gets placed on the coming year. So like you, I'm just gonna treat it like any other month of any other year and see what comes.

2011 will be a year of realising the fruits of our labours - another thing I wholeheartedly agree with that you said. The past needs to be left behind for once and for all; but not the lessons learned, only the negativity.

Let's welcome 2011 in with open hearts, minds and arms! It's gonna be a good one, as 2010 has been a stern teacher 🙂

Bless you for this uplifting message of hope and optimism. There's been way too much sorrow going on for the last two years at least.

It's time, and as you also said, IT'S OUR YEAR

YeeeeeeHA!

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• crisis,

Thanks Hunns, for posting..so true lol every year we celebrate, drink ,party ect

and make a long list of these expectations, oohh lets be real, im cutting the crap lol..and never follow most of mine, 2010 was definetely a stern teacher these lessons really just offered alot of discipline but im grateful because alot of souls didnt make it throught their struggle, from here we can only get better, i wish you many blessings on your journey girl ! your cheerful spirit will take you far .

2011 is our year, yessssss ! blessings to you and yours 😃

• cheeers ! oxoxxoxoxoxo

• hahahaha!! YOUR cheerful nature has made me chortle my friend!! Yes, I think 2011 will be a refresher year; one where we can stretch our wings and like we said, reap the rewards for our hard work. I do feel though, that the first few months of the year will be a time for clearing away residue and tying up loose ends, but from March onwards, I think we'll be free and clear.

SO LETS PARTY!! ALL OF 2011 LETS DRINK (A LOT) BE MERRY (A LOT) AND FORGET ABOUT ANYTHING SO CALLED STUPID OR "INAPPROPRIATE" WE DID WHEN WE WERE DRINKIN AND BEIN MERRY!!

WOOHOO!

Cheers dears,

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

• sorry for yelling ... :))

• woo hoo!! I agree lets forget all old hurts whether real or perceived behind & remember the lessons and just enjoy the coming year.

• its not yelling chris its celebrating!!!! 😉

• God Bless Us, Every One.

• yay!!!!!

[cheers] , all we need is some drinks lol. 😉

yeah, 2010 has been prtety wierd but strength giving year, time to relax now!

enjoy our rewards, excel and LOVE again..wheres the love for goodness sakes ?

chris, oh believe i wont rember anyways lol.

• aw God love ya!

and it's often GOOD not to remember anyway ... even if people love to remind you :)))

its all good xoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

• just like all my cancer friends would say lol, always bubbly and bringing people together

thats what its about ! yesterday was yesterday PAST TENSE, no need to weep and moan

lets not miss out on the blessings of today !

x0x0x0x0,