TwinSoul. =)

• Hello dear twinsoul. I was wondering if you weren't too busy, would you beable to do a reading for me?

id be most greatful if you could. if not then i apprecaite your time in reading this.

Love and Blessings Bee Xx

• hello angelbee

what a lovely image.

angelbee. you are soft and kind, and your heart is pure. sometimes you let your temper get the best of you, and you cut off relationships because you are so sensitive to criticism.

Your relationship issues confuse me , there is love all around you, why dont you let it in.

I feel right now your heartaches, lifes passages cant be helped my dear. i am going through the same thing. when you are in a situation that you can do nothing about, give it up and move on, these situations are governed by those much more knowledgable than we , my dear. sit back and let the universe take its course. It will turn out well.

I feel no real troubles around you, does your leg hurt?

Your finances ... no problems for the longterm, however your eldest sibling is a pain and quite selfish.

I see a huge auric field around you. are you psychic? do you practice the mystical arts? You have not reached your full potential there, so pray for a teacher to appear and she will.

Relationships, relationships , relationships.... i feel like yours are shaky on your part in every arena. no need. you are loved.

You were shamed a long time ago and that caused you to hide a part of yourself which is very beautiful. That was then. This is now. throw it away like socks with too many holes.

so many people have made you promises that they have not kept. heartbreaking i know. please examine the personalities of those who have made those promises. are you trusting the wrong people. Addicts, are ill and cannot be held to their word, you know that.

be peaceful in the new year. it will be a good one for you.

I see a possible move for you, or did you just move ? it will turn out well.

This is just a general reading , if you have any specific questions. Please ask them one at a time, and we will do the best we can.

blessings

ts

• Awww thanks so much twin soul your right about most things not sure if my leg is not hurting but my back is, and i am the eldest out of my two younger sisters, so which ones are selfish 😃 though i think i can guess. I have a middle one and a little one. i am 19. you're very good though, i am learning about spirituality and all of that it is very hard when nobody is here to help you. I do pray to find some teacher, i am empathic i wouldn't call myself psychic just yeti am not that far in the field. which is why id like to aim higher i do pray that someone will come and help, and understand.

i know there is a lot of love around me, i don't let it in fear of losing people and trusting them i don't think i can afford to be hurt anymore. Also i am working out my identity not sure if a love boys or girls. This is due to meeting someone from a past life who i have feelings for, which is bad because she is way to old for me and has a kid and husband, but i can not do anything about that.

some people here have told me to make relationship work in a friendly way though, some people have said to let it go. i dream about her often that is difficult

i am very confused here, and some people say i have an obsession also i do not know whats right or wrong here. I would like to figure it out. As it coming up close to new year is when i am seeing her again. And id like to find my head and stuff ya know. get my head out the clouds to too speak hehehe.

lots of people make promises and always break them my heart does ache and has done for a long time, sometimes i don't know what to do with myself so i try and do everything and go over the top with things. i am afraid to show any emotions to anyone, or show my true side.

my family i also have trouble with getting on with and think they know me best which annoys me because they don't, seem to have a negative few of me all the time, and have not moved yet. i wish i could. worry about money a lot. Is there anything else you see? specially i am looking for my problem with love at the moment no one seems to understand it. can you?

Love to you. Bee Xx

• I know you're busy. hope to hear from you soon though.

Its snowed pretty bad here and is very cold. Did not end up going to college today,

and may not tomorrow as its suppose to get bad tonight. and its freezing, lol

anyway i hope you're well. 😃

Love to you Bee Xx

• angelbee

it is ok to love whomever you want. female or male, love is love. the person i saw who was not so nice and was selfish was a male. so iguess was not your sibling... full head of dark hair, handsome, but with a beer belly ( do you know him ).

usually, when someone is going through a coming out process, they fall very deeply in love with someone of the same sex who is not available. this is very common and normal. you will have deep love in your life, so allow it to be without guilt. The universe created you. The universe creates everything, all is perfect. you are perfect. being a lesbian is fine. being straight is fine. Love and being loved is the answer. creating love is our job.

Never be guilty about who you are. Be a beautiful star, shine everyday.

Create love

blessings

ts

• Twin soul that maybe my mums boyfriend he is 22.not sure if he has a bear belly though,

he isn't very chubby. but he does eat a lot as he loses weight quickly. and puts it on quickly too.

don't know how he does it. you're right though he isn't very nice.

and yes i guess you're right about the love thing. I just worry that i may fall too deeply for this person to ever get my head stuck out the clouds. and i don't want to end up doing something i will regret later. knowing she could lose a lot herself in the process. there are things id like to discuss with her but to afraid to. I know i have choices but sometimes they are hard. and sometimes not. i guess that's just life. and you're right i should shine everyday, i try too. 🙂

perhaps i know i have the answers i am just having trouble believing them.

Do you see me moving home then? and if so how long will that be from now.

and id like to know about jobs too. if that's possible.

Love and Blessings bee xX

• bump 😃

• Hi Twin Soul,

I am relatively new to posting on any forums. The posts I am reading are very touching and absolutely amazing. I guess I have forgotten for a time what it feels like to to open the spiritual side of myself and what it was like when I had a teacher. It is amazing how each person's gifts help other people in such a way. Would you be so kind as to do a general reading for me as pertaining to the gifts I was given and how I could develop them to help people as you do? I have spent quite a bit of time trying to ignore them, but I think the time for that may be long past due. The most distracting of those gifts is that I can feel what other people are feeling.. not sure what exactly the term for that would be... but at times it can affect my own mood and be somewhat distracting since the gift is pretty unskilled and untrained. My daughter is blessed with gifts as she is young, I am not sure to what extent and the gifts she has yet. I hope to learn so that I can teach her as she gets old and learn not to try to suppress them and not to fear them. Sometimes in order to teach our children, we must first learn ourselves. Parenting tends to make us review our attitudes, thoughts and beliefs more so that we can be the example for them. Any insight you have would be greatly appreciated.

GreyStar

• Greystar, would you beable to please make a new thread. 😃 Thanks it would be appreciated.

just so i dont get confused, and neither does Twinsoul. go to create a new topic in the right hand corner. thanks for understanding.

Love and Blessings Bee 😃 Xx

• bump 😃

• i hope your still around twinsoul, 😃 Still waiting to hear from you.

• TWINSOUL, I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE I WROTE TO A LONG TIME AGO AND THEN YOU DISAPPEARED. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT NOW.

MY QUESTION IS: WHAT DO YOU SEE FOR ME INTHE COMING NEW YEAR? I HAVE HAD MY HEART BROKEN A LITTLE OVER A MONTH AGO AND WANT ESPECIALLY TO KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE? ANYTHING WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I LOVE YOUR E-MAIL NAME (TWINSOUL) AS I FEEL THE MAN THAT BROKE MY HEART WAS MY TWIN SOULMATE. THANK YOU

FOR THE TIME YOU SPEND HELPING OTHERS.

PISCESLOVER223

• PISCESLOVER223 love make a new thread. i dont want this one to be bombarded to much. so no one gets confused. anyone else who wants to ask Twinsoul a question please make a new thread.

its then easier for me and twin soul so that we don't get confused answering different questions

love and Blessings bee Xx

• ANGELBEE, I DON'T THINK THAT WHEN YOU ASK A PSYCHIC A QUESTION ; THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL WHOMEVER NOT TO TALK WITH HIM OR HER. NOW IF TWINSOUL WANTS TO TALK WITH YOU EXCLUSIVELY IT IS THEIR PLACE TO DO SO. YOU TOLD ANOTHER PERSON NOT TO WRITE EITHER. MAYBE TWINSOUL DOESN'T WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS, BUT PLEASE KNOW NONE OF US OWNS A PERSON. IF TWINSOUL TELLS ME NOT TO WRITE I WILL RESPECT THEIR WISHES.

PISCESLOVER223

• well actually PISCESLOVER223 it is a little rude interrupting on someone else's thread, specially since this thread was made specially for twin soul for me requiring her a reading and away to get in touch by using the create a thread topic. which is what really you should do. as i did make this thread, not you. so you know. and i never said i owned anybody? were did you get that idea from.

do you not know that it is rude to interrupt someones thread and post your own questions specially if the person who made the thread in the first places wishes for no interruptions and it is easier to follow that way for the reader as well.. so that neither one gets confused about answers and questions, i just want to make that clear.

love and blessings bee xx

• Its okay twin soul, if you manage to read this in time. i have asked admin to delete my thread.

If you'd like to reply to me still you know where to find me, 😃 hope all is well.

love and blessings bee Xx

• Pisceslover,

It is an unwritten rule of courtesy that if a person starts their own thread asking for advice, you shouldn't tag your request onto it. It confuses the person and the reader. The Captain makes that request to posters all the time. Angelbee asked politely and since it is her thread she does have the right to request you to post elsewhere.

Your point would be valid if the reader creates a thread and asks for questions from anyone. Try to understand that she is not being rude or telling you not to ask for TS's advice. Just create another thread so TS can see it and not get tripped up responding to two different people on one person's dedicated thread.

• Thanks Techni2go for explaining clearly. probably better than me as i didn't no how to explain properly Love ya for it.

Blessings Bee Xx

• tenchi2go I AM SORRY BUT I THOUGHT THAT THIS THREAD WAS OPEN. I LOOKED AGAIN ON THE FORUM AND CAN'T FIND TWINSOUL ON IT. I WROTE TO HIM OR HER ONCE BEFORE AND HE LEFT THE THREAD AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO FIND OUT THAT IT WAS BACK; THAT I EVIDENTLY DID SOMETHING WRONG. I DID NOT KNOW THAT A THREAD COULD BE JUST A PERSON TO PERSON. I AM SORRY TO YOU AND ANGELBEE.

• PISCESLOVER223 thats alright, 😃 you can make threads for different people and choose to keep them between the reader and the person asking the questions or you can invite others to tell the opinions too, but sometimes it is just easier for the reader and the person asking that they make a single seperate thread so that it is easy to follow.