Calling watergirl! P.S. No rush :0)

• Hi watergirl!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday :0) I was just wondering if anything came through for me yet? You're very active, which I admire - I just thought you may have forgotten about lil' ole me. (hehe) There's so many people reaching out in the forum so I completely understand. You're very gracious to do what you do!

Anyway, I hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks a million ❤

~~Joyous!~~

• This post is deleted!

• It's ok! I figured you would have, I know you're busy busy! Here's our original thread:

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=10926&replies=13

• This post is deleted!

• Well I'm longing after someone that broke things off with me as we speak. I was told that we were together in a past life by Shaubby but that we didn't completely cut ties. She said that this time he would either decide to completely cut ties with me or marry me. I THINK she's talking about him, because he's the first man I've felt such mature feelings for - 1st normal, good relationship with a man. We went on a week long excursion together and got very close, I fell head over heels for him, then 3 days after our return he shocked me with the break up! He seemed as though he didn't want to break things off, we still see each other and he's very bashful towards me - I can't figure out wether he was just scared and overwhelmed or he just doesn't want to be with me.

I also still talk to a man that I fell for years ago, we tried to give it a go last year but he was not ready for me and I have moved on from him. Not sure if it could be him!

• Not only that but I feel a very strong connection to him - I have from the start and I'm not surprised that we were apparently together before. We're completely different people but I just love him to pieces, flaws and all!

• This post is deleted!

• Yes - I've noticed!!!! What's going on with our kind?! Jeez! I think we're just too much woman for a lot of men to handle these days... not that it's a bad thing! ;0D

Sounds great, thank you so so much for doing this for me. Things are just so confusing!

I look forward to your insight :0)

~~Joyous!~~

• This post is deleted!

• Oh no!! Now I'm concerned :0( Please, take it easy and take your time, there's no rush - your health is much more important!! Please keep me posted, I really hope you're ok! You are in my thoughts ❤

~~Joyous!~~

• This post is deleted!