Notshy, this is twin soul

• dear notshy

hello elaine. my day job says that i might be qualified to help you with your problem. i hope you live in the US. please admin allow me to help her. i am not advertising and will not accept any money. elaine my cyber address wintersun at g mail dot com. please everyone else understand that i will only respond to elaine. if you wish to speak to me, call me at tarot dot com

love and blessings

ts

• Good morning TS,

I sent you an email last night, you might want to check your junk/spam folder just in case. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Warmest Regards,

Elaine

• bump

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Twinsoul,

Sheila (MyJourney) gave me your correct email address, apparently you posted a comment and it was deleted? Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that I re-forwarded my e-mail to you, please check to see if you received it? It could go to junk/spam folder. I hope you have a nice weekend.

Sending Healing Energy,

Elaine

• elaine

got nothing. try again. omg sooo frustrating...

prayers and blessings

ts

• I just forwarded it again, yeah, it's frustrating to me too. I'm really going downhill physically, my body seems to be giving out, the physical pain is so intense I really don't know how much more I can take.

I was happy to hear from you even if we can't seem to get in touch, lol. Must be Mercury slowing down to go retro again. How is your mother TS?

BTW, check your spam/junk, my email is almost the same as my user id here except with (2bme) and I use yahoo. (Admin, PLEASE don't erase this, I normally wouldn't do this).

I'll be around for awhile, I'm having trouble sleeping so I'm going to watch some tv.

I hope we can talk soon,

Elaine

• elaine

try me at sloan 06 at aol dot com. please. mom is slipping away. i am heartbroken. ah the 3rd dimension....

love and blessings

ts

• Hi ts,

I just sent you an email, hang in there, talk soon.

Peace and Healing,

Elaine