What does all the rising sign means? How does it work w/ Relationship Compat.?

• What does rising sign and moon sign make a difference in compatibility? What do these rising signs mean? How does myself and my man look?

I'm an Aries with:

Rising sign in 12 degrees scorpio

Sun is in 21 Degrees Leo

Moon is in 19 degrees Pisces

Mercury is in 13 degrees virgo

Venus is in 07 degrees Virgo

Mars is in 28 degrees Scorpio

Jupiter is in 03 degree Capricorn

Saturn is in 10 Degrees Scorpio

Uranus is 09 degrees Sagittarius

Neptune is in 28 degrees Sagittarius

Pluto is 29 degrees Libra

N.Node is 02 Degrees Gemini

My Man is a Cancer with:

Rising Sign is in 10 degrees Libra

Sun is in 24 degrees Cancer

Moon is in 19 Degrees Sagittarius

Mercury is 21 Degrees Leo

Venus is 06 degrees Virgo

Maris is 19 degrees Virgo

Jupiter is 19 degrees Cancer

Saturn is 28 Degrees Leo

Uranus is 12 Degrees Scorpio

Neptune is 15 Degrees Sagittarius

Pluto is 14 Degrees Libra

N.Node is 29 Degrees Virgo

• i'm officially confused..multiple "rising sign" sites have given me different signs as my rising signs...

• can someone explain? I looked it up my rising sign is Cancer apparently

• You are an Aries with your sun 21 degrees in Leo???

• Your Rising Sign or "Ascendant" reflects that 1/12th slice of the sky that was ascending on the Eastern horizon the moment you were born, and is located on the cusp of the First House of your astrological chart. Knowing your birth time is a necessary piece of information to determine your Rising Sign.

Your Rising Sign is an important part of your astrological chart, because it represents the way you project yourself outward, the way you're seen and perceived by the rest of the world and the general "impression" that you make on others. It is frequently the case that a person will have a Rising Sign that is entirely different from their Sun Sign, and learning about your Rising Sign, and even reading your daily horoscope for that sign, can provide greater insight into your personal astrological makeup.

A full astrological report will not only interpret your Rising Sign, but will also tell you how it affects and is affected by your particular Sun Sign, Moon Sign, and the other elements of your birth chart.

• That's what I got a free reading... Soo my rising sign is not scorpio or cancer then?