Cancer sensitivity

• I've read just a few postings about how Cancers have to be careful about what music they listen to because it can carry their emotions away. I'm a very sensitive Cancer and I just let those emotions flow. It's all about releasing them instead of avoiding them. That way, the emotion comes in little chuncks instead of an avalanche. My biggest challenge in being a Cancer is in dating. I so openly and freely love people that it scares them away. I have to hold back, pretend to be someone I'm not until they have time to learn just what a great catch I really am. Anyone else?

• The eternal struggle of cancers n pisces. Having to b what we r not. Sucks. Is y i think cancers n pisces r best suited 4 oneanother bc we share so much. I hope u will find ur lady soon. Best of luck 😉

• My Cancer man, although young, listens to Classical music when he's in the car. He says it soothes him from getting too frustrated with drivers. My first boyfriend was a Cancer as well, he listened to alternative and loved to play acoustic.

• Hi Does any one remember a post. Cancers, what happened to my life or something like that. Does any one remember? Can any help me find it again?

Peace and Unity

• I have a Cancer moon,and the moon is Cancer's home. I can be way too sensitive and cry over the little things that others wouldn't cry about. That with an Aquarius sun sign.

• @glang3377: "My biggest challenge in being a Cancer is in dating. I so openly and freely love people that it scares them away. " That's my experience, too. My ex-husband (Scorpio) and an ex-BF (Pisces) were initially able to live with that. Then the Scorpio got overly-possesive, and the Pisces guy left it all to me to run the relationship. A Virgo man, "so close yet so far", I think is better able to handle me.