Severe Brain Damage healing prayer

• Thank you very much Patchlove & Shadowmist for your words of kindness and blessings...but I do need to say the pic on top is currently how David is now....the bottom pic is one I took of him 2 months before this injury occurred in 2008...but their is changes in David....here is a pic I took of him on friday August 19, 2011...he was looking at a pic of his father who isnt in his life and hasnt been off & on....please keep praying for our M-I-R-A-C-L-E...

be blessed.

Misstonya

• Prayer for David.

Oh Great Spirit, gift this young man with light to find his path again. Let the energy of me, of others, of winged ones, of finned ones, of four legged ones, of rain, of wind, of fire, of Mother Earth and of sky, of all that is, we see David and let him come back to his brothers and sisters... I have said.

Megwetch

• Hi misstonya.

Sorry to hear that your son David is not well. You, David and your family are in my prayers. Here is a prayer I found.

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Love and Healing Light x

• Sending more good energy for your daily struggles. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. Trust that the Creator has a plan for you and David. In my daily prayers.

• Love to you and David 🙂 Light for healing and prayers for change!

• Dear Miss Tonya, I am so sorry for the misunderstanding...how very foolish of me

I'm sorry, please forgive me

Heavenly Father, please continue to strengthen MissTonya and David. Please reconnect David's nuerotransmitters...please heal them and create new life within Davids cells. Neurons to grow and multiply...thoughts to spark his brain activity. Please help him for your names sake , for your glory heavenly father. May this family know your love through all things.

Peace and love to you dear Tonya

Chris

• David's skin looks more radiant than before his accident, healthier....there is a purity in his face, as if he has grown younger in time, with the beauty and innocence

of childhood. One wonders if he sees angels

• Hi Patchlove(chris)......

No need to apologize...but it is accepted..if it matters....I kinda thought anyway it would be a misunderstanding with the pics...after I saw the upload and they were not in place..but anyway...I hope David do see angels...yes his skin is very clear...they take good care of him at the medical group home he's at...I just wish David could speak on his feelings or thoughts...he's just a body sometimes ...i talk to him constantly about life changes and situations of our world...he move in response but no words...he sees but follow inconsistently...sometimes he seem to be with me and other times he seems distant like I cant reach him...but he always shed a tear and looks me in my eyes...I just talk more of how he can do anything he set his mind to....like...if he think it ...he can do it...and he will try...i believe one day and on an unexpected day and time...my strong young son will come out of this...and however GOD deliver him...i will accept with open arms...he's MY SON...but i have to say GOD has always been on time to help me in endless situations...I know he will deliver on this one as well....its just a matter of when......

Thank you Chris for your prayers and words of encouragement ..I look forward to this forum more than anyone know..

be bless

Tonya

• Hi to you ScorpWolf...

Much thanks to you for your thoughts of concerns and prayers....please keep sending light for healing ......David needs and accepts its guidance....

Be Blessed,

Tonya

• Tonya, you and David are very welcome! For one, keep talking to him, he hears it all...his body and mind does wonder at times...because it's like an endless film right now...do not by all means give up hope. When he shed a tear, it's for you. He doesn't like to see you suffer at heart! Right now the Creator is looking after his body ...slowly! His spirit is very strong, strong willed...Did he used to say: "Mom, stop I can do it!"... that's all I hear from his spirit and that's why I feel the need to share with you in prayer....

Take care of yourself for David.... I will be back!

• Hi ScorpWolf.....

Wow...yes he did say that all the time....he thought he could do anything all the time...he talked at 9months and walked at 10months...he was very athletic...playing football, basketball and baseball, but football was his passion ...he has plenty of trophies in these sports...and had more friends, girls and boys then I can count...very likable kid..but had some enemies too( his condition says it all as far as enemies)...but thank you...I do thank you and this forum for so much insight and wisdom of the unknown..because I believe in my heart and soul that David will speak and walk again....just dont know how he will look and when it will occur...but my faith keeps me going girl...believe that...thank you again...I will continue to talk to David daily as I do...

Be Blessed..

Tonya

• Good to know and yes keep at him... he looks forward to your voice, it keeps him strong! You are the only only one whom he truly admires, for all your struggles! He will be your protector again.

Love to you and David!

• Thank lyou. thank you thank you ScorpWolf....

I knew my baby knew and understand me....I will definitely keep talking to him....Im working on weaning him from his ventilator right now...and thats a little bit stressful due to his medical group home holding up the process(prolonging it)....and he may loose his bed after 30 days if he has to go somewhere else to be weaned...but im not too concerned of that because it he has to come home...than...that must be GOD's plan as well...I want him home so much but I want him better..sound kinda selfish..but Im really alittle hesisitate of taking care of David home because its so convenienent for him to be in a 24 hour care invironment with nurses...but Im preparing myself mentally if he has to come home....thank you scorpwolf so much...

be blessed,

Tonya

• hey Misstonya, its only me, (AngelBee) just changed my name.

just wanted to check up on things, glad to see, he is doing okay. and that your still talking to him.

I hope he recovers, soon. i think he and you have learned a lot from this too. Gives you a lot of strength, Keep going, your one strong woman. Love you. and thinking of you always.

Bee/Lotus.

• Hi angelbee....

Its been awhile...hope all is well on your end too....yes Im still being strong as I can be but my son has been admitted to hospital for blood infection around his feeding tube...and that has me very worried....Please pray for his survival....thank you.

be blessed,

Tonya

• Hi everyone.....

I mention that I would send a pic of David after visiting him...here is a pic taken today (9-04-11) by a friend, please pray for healing and restoration for my boy....thank you all....

be blessed,

Tonya

• Am praying with you dear MissTonya. May the angels carry this message aound the world.

• Patchlove,

Thank you very much...

be blessed as always

misstonya

• Hey miss Tonya- i hope he gets well soon, Will be thinking of him. things are okay around this end, thankyou, just the usual, looking for jobs and things myself, and sorting out health too. its been a good summer, i hope you take time to enjoy yourself. thinking of you and your son, always.

Love n Light Bee xx

• Hi Bee/Lotus...

All is ok...I visited David to day and he seemed very stable and alert...no discomforts....which is kinda strange, and I say that because when he usually gets sick ...you can see he's sickly and fatigued look......there giving him antibiotics and nourishment thru an IV...so he's doing well with that...but as far as me...Im well and good to know you're enjoyed your summer...I like to hear good news....stay in touch as I will too....be blessed.

Misstonya

PS..If the pic dont upload the above pic is just the same look of alertness