Severe Brain Damage healing prayer

• MISS TONYA.

BLESS BE YOU WITH THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, ALL I CAN SAY IS YIPI, IF YOU SAY YOUR SON IS A FIGHTER, I BELIEVE HE GOT THAT FROM HIS MOM, YOU ARE ONE WONDERFUL FIGHTER IN A VERY LOVING AND POSITIVE WAY, I AM TRULY HAPPY, I BELIEVE THAT THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU SEE HIM DO WHAT THE DOCTORS AND MANY THOUGHT WAS IMPOSSIBLE,

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH, KEEP LETTING ME KNOW,

I FEEL AWESOME WHEN I HEAR THINGS LIKE THIS,

LOVE, PEACE, BLESSINGS FROM GOD TO YOU,

RAMONITA

• Miss Tonya, thank you so much for your faith and love. Do not accept what others say regarding your son...for you know that all things are possible. I saw a youtube video on a chi master...qi gong?....he was amazing. Used yin/yang energy...electrical healing energy to help heal. Since our thoughts and brain activity is of an energy that uses electric energy....perhaps htere is yet another avenue that western medicine may not be aware of.

I love you for your faith, for your hopes and dreams and not giving up on your son.

I am happy you have him with you alive...for the alternative would be much worse. As long as he lives..there is hope.

Much love to you dear misstonya.

• Hi Patchlove,

Thank you ..Thank you so much for this information. Im open to any form of help...thats legal..lol...I started doing Reiki energy too and its working out really well..I've release alot of stress & anxiety....sorry I havent given an update but since last post....David has been responding slowly but very...I mean very alert...like when I walk in the room he would turn his head towards me and move his arms slowly up and down...and he wasnt doing that for since the beginning (4/7/08)...he looks well too on the outside...the docs have been trying to maintain his nutrition input because he got sick in May 2010 and lost alot of weight, but he's pretty much ok....thank you again...Im definitely gonna look into research of this.

Be Blessed,

Tonya

• misstonya, so happy to hear that David is beginning to expand his awareness. I pray you recieve help and comfort from loved ones at this time. Your life continues, so dont allow any guilt feelings to creep in...you are a wonderful mother.

Hi David!!!

🙂

• thank you so much Patchlove for checking in on David & me....everything is still the same...but David is moving his arms and legs a lil more....and recognizing voices more...so thats a big step....but thanks again for all your advise and concerns....

be blessed,

tonya

• Hello Everybody....

Hope all is well with everyone:

My boy will be having a prom on April 15,2011 @ 10:00am...can you please send him blessings...Im so proud...I will post a pic after the event....thank you and continue to be blessed..

Tonya

• many Blessings and have a great time David!!

Misstonya, I caught a show on NPR radio that I thought you would find very interesting. I will copy the link. See if you can click on the listen icon.

The guest on Diane Rehm's show was Diane ( I think ) Ackerman. She has a husband who suffered a stroke - she didnt accept the doctor's advice that any healing that took place would in 3-4 mths...after that...nothing. It was a great show and I hope you can hear part of it..if not all of it. You came to mind immediately.

With much love,

Chris

• Hi Misstonya,

How is everything going? How are you??? I havent been here in ages. I hope you are well. I know things can be difficult, and dealing with David's injury will be a long enduring event. Hope you write soon and let us know how you are.

• Tonya? Much love to you dear. It seems you have a diffiucult decision at this time. I pray that God guides you through this. Please know that everything will be allright, no matter where the decision leads and what diffiuclties arise. Do what your heart feels it must, let your conscience be your your guide. You have nothing but pure intent dear.

Angels strengthen and help guide you through Gods love.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as are those who will see when they arrive.

Much love to you.

Pl

• hi patchlove,

i want to say thank you....for your thoughts and words of encouragement....as for David...he has been a lil aware but still surviving....I have been ok as well...yes..I do have an important decision to make and I think it will fan out...but all is basiscally maintained and in prayer...thank you again...be blessed

Tonya

• Hi Tonya,

Whatever happens and wherever this roads leads, know we are here to support you; God hears you and is with you. You are a wonderful mother and person; you are growing so through this situation.

Love, and peace be with you,

Pl

• Adding my prayers and sending Divine Light and Love. Amen, Amen, Om.

• Thank you all for the your thoughts and prayers....so much work and it seem like little progress....but David is slowly and I mean very slowly progressing..

be blessed,

Tonya

• Here are before (2/2008) and after (4/2011) pics of David.....please continue to pray...

thank you, be blessed.

Tonya

• Will keep David in my prayers misstonya. And you too. Do take care.

• Thank you so much Saggigirl...

Be Blessed,

Tonya

• There is definitely progress!! Wow!! What a great idea to have the pictures. The light of awareness in his eyes so beautiful.

Heavenly Father, please bless this family as you have and even more so. You are bringing the light of awareness back to David, please continue his healing. Please help him to grow and adapt to his challenges. We thank you heavenly Father for your presence and love through Miss Tonya through whom your Blessings flow. May your spirit and your angels continue to strengthen her and David, and continue to bless all of our lives with your spirit and power.

Amen, through your beloved Son Christ Jesus.

Thank you Miss Tonya for the pictures. So glad to see you.

Chris

• Patch love....thank you so much for your words of encouragement...they mean alot...yes, David is a fighter, and its funny that I knew he had a strength inside of him...but not this strong...Im proud of him to want to keep fighting to survive...thats one of the reasons why I advocate so much more for him...he didnt get all those sport trophies for being lazy...lol...thank you again for the prayer it really touch me...please and I know you will...stay in touch, give more advice and continue praying...

be blessed,

Tonya

• I was thinking about words...and felt the impulse to share with you what I know what I must do for my son with Asburgers....help David to find out what his purpose here is. Will it be to encourage others who face his challenges... to share that courage and fight.

Does he realize what he has done between the first and the last picture?

Can you relate to us what some of those accomplishments are? It would be nice in the spirit of love for the tarot managers to allow us to write one another....but this will have to do....from Patchlove to you...

Much love to you both, God's blessings upon you for even more of those beautiful smiles.

and Hurrrrahhh for David!! Keep up the good work!

• may many more blessings , prayers & love keep coming to David and to you Miss Tonya. He looks wonderful!!! I will keep david in my prayers for a speedy recovery & for you courage and strength to get you through your trials.