Severe Brain Damage healing prayer

• Hi Ramonita,

I did recieve your emails including the utube video...I thank you very much for one and I have been trying ms silva format....I actually saw and tried it on David yesterday (sunday) but Im not sure if it work or not ...I think I need to keep practicing and I dont expect for it to happen instantly...but he did seem alittle different in a good way...I cant put my fingers on it...but I told him what I was doing and the room hes in has a camera in it so I felt kinda arckward...because I didnt want the staff to know what I was doing right away...but I also tried it on my self and I just keep having these static shocks every since....its crazy...everything I touch I get shock seemingly...but thank you again...this is very good information and David did look well by the way...I'll talk to you soon.

Tonya

• miss tonya,

i am so happy you tried it, i believe what happen is you got the healing energy, right now healing ways has been away for a while she is the one to ask that question to , there was a similiar question with the reiki on healing ways thread, in short that is what it comes down, continue faith moves mountain, i have wanted to try it on my self, i have to try and fitted in to my schedule, my life is life crazy, really crazy, i will keep in touch with you if i find anything that might interested you i will email it to you, god bless you and your son, may he heal soon, what a great day of happiness that would be.

love and light,

ramonita,

• Ramonita,

Thank you so much lady...you have really been an angel....I tried the exercise on myself as well because what I research on of Reiki ...I have to have a positive believing and fairly good health as well so...I think David will benefit a bit...but he needs more than one session.....Im thinking strongly of studying a class .....for my benefit as well as my mom too she has diabetes...so this will benefit alot of lives with faith.

thanks again.

Tonya

• MISS TONYA,

I AM A MOTHER OF THREE, AND A GRANDMOTHER OF FOUR, I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS AND EVEN THE POSSIBLE PAIN WE CAN FEEL UNDER CIRCUSTAMES LIKE YOUR, I USE THE WORD POSSIBLE, BECAUSE I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, BUT I DO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE THE M WELL, I WILL NOT STOP AT NOTHING IN GETTING YOU ANY INFORMATION THAT I FIND THAT I BELIEVE WOULD BE VAULEABLE TO YOU AND YOUR SON, YES, YOU ARE SO RIGHT ONE SESSION IS NOT ENOUGH, THAT IS THE BEGINNING, I WILL KEEP POPPING IN TO KNOW HOW HE AND YOURSELF ARE DOING, I PRAY THAT THE LIGHT OF HOPE NEVER GOES OUT, I WILL BE UNDER FRIEND, YOUR HELPER, IN ANYWAY I CAN, IT MEANS ALOT TO ME, EVEN IF I DONT KNOW YOU PERSONALLY, AS THE POINTER SISTER SANG ONCE, WE ARE FAMILY AND FAMILY IS TO BE THERE FOR ONE ANOTHER ALWAYS,

;LOVE AND HUGS TO BOTH,

RAMONITA

• Hello All:

I hope everyone are doing well. As for me Im well and David is still the same but more alert than usual. He has been goin to a month long of appointments lately for everything and he has a clean bill of health...its just that they all say its all mental...his brain has to restore if it will on its own...but other than that .....he's stable....I'll continue to keep everyone up to par ok. Talk to you all later.

be blessed,

misstonya

• Heya Misstonya, i am glad he is still stable 🙂 Ramonita has no charger for her laptop at the moment to come and say hiya, i am sure she will once she has sorted it all out. I wish you all the best with your son. Take care.

Love and Blessings Bee Xx

• Angelbee,

thank you and I really like the pic.....its very uplifting..

• I am glad you like the picture, I am wishing all is well. 🙂

I hope you have a good weekend.

Love and light Bee Xx

• Hi Angelbee,

Thank you beautiful pic and words....

misstonya

• 🙂

• Hi Misstonya,

Is david having physical therapy...where his limbs are being moved on a regular basis for a specific amount of time? I wish I lived nearby so that I could visit with you both. I would probably drive you both nuts..lol..But it would be nice:-)

Have a wonderful day. We are having some sunshine here. Is David given a chance to get outside too?

• misstonya,

praying for both you and david for both of you to heal! i send you a email from my daughter inbox, it is under the name cardonanriviera, the articule is about two free lessons on chakra

i hope you can take advantage, i know at the time they are going to give the sessions i can not take advantage if i can i will, log in, i am going to send for it, use your copy that i am sending you with your name,

with much love, and hopes and prayers for a better tommorrows

always,

ramonita

• Hi Patchlove,

David will be getting physical therapy again...he does go to school for general courses among kids that fit his condition. ...I saw David yesterday at a doctor visit and he was very attentive and starting to vocalize sounds thru his voicebox ...so that was exciting to me....I just encourage him more...it was a good day.

thank you,

Tonya

• Hi Ramonita,

Yes lady, I did get the message from your daughter and responded back....thank you very much, Im definitely gonna take advantage....I find this new way of healing interesting, exciting and relaxing.... I hope all is well with you and the kids. I will definitely keep you posted and in prayers.

Tonya

• MISS TONYA,

PRAYING THAT BOTH YOU AND YOUR SON ARE IN THE VERY BEST OF GODS LOVING CARE, MISS TONYA DID YOU GET TO SEE, THE VIDEO , I WAS ONE OF THE UNFORTUNATE ONE AT THE MOMENT, THE RECEPTION DID NOT GET TO WHERE I LIVE, AND I WAS SO FRUSTRATED, AT THAT MOMENT AFTER MAKING SO MANY ARRANGEMENTS WITH MY TIME, AND FITTING IT IN TO MY SCHEDULE, HOWEVER, LATER, I BECAME QUITE FORTUNATE, THEY SEND ME A COPY OF THE PROGRAM WHICH I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN, BECAUSE AGAIN I HAVE TO ORGANZIE MY TIME AND FIT IT IN, LET ME KNOW, I CAN SEND YOU A COPY,, THAT NIGHT I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED, SINCE I GENERALLY GO TO BED AT NINE P.M. AND NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IT.

ANGEL BEE, GOT TO SEE IT AND SHE IS THRILLED WITH IT, WRITE ME AND LET ME KNOW, HERE OR AT MY EMAIL, I AM HERE WITH YOU ALWAYS,

LOVE RAMONITA,

PRAYING FOR YOU ALWAYS, FOR YOU AND YOUR SON,

• Hi Ramonita,

Good to hear from you....as for the video...I apologize...I didnt get to see it... I got caught up with my son's appointments and a school-nurse situation that keeps being a problem...but I would love a copy if you can...take it easy lady.

Tonya

• Good Afternoon Everyone:

I hope everyone are having a blessed day so far.....I just had to let you all know that my son David has been making sounds .....YES!!!! sounds...we had a neurology appointment with a new doctor yesterday....now let me remind you David has a ventilator, trach, and g-tuble...but he got sick in may and we havent heard a moan, grunt ,groan, or scream from him before his illness.....anyway...he made too big belching sounds...and the nurse also said that was new and havent heard him do that....I was so stunned, but glad...I cupped his face in my hands and told him I understand and hear him if he dont think anybody does....and he just gazed in my eyes with trust ....I was so happy but wasnt happy of what the doc said, she says that David is in a persistant vegetative state and its likely that he would stay this way....but I dont believe that I just took in stride...but she said medically he's very stable...no bedsores, rashes, bleeding brain, tumor growth or any thing like that...so I just prayed and took David's hand and told him he will be okay, just keep his faith and talk to GOD...But other than that the visit was good and David looks very well.....Just giving my loving, concern friends....updates....talk to you soon.

Tonya

• Miss tonya,

i am so excited about what you wrote about your son, i am here ready to dance some salsa and merengue, wow, yipi, god bless you both, i have not written you because i am so far beyond that the only way i can catch up is if i go to my dughters house in conecticut and that where i dont do nothing, like house work. i hope and pray that you recievce the one that you can see anytime, i am still looking for that time to do it on myself two of my friends did it and they were thrilled with the results at the first try, i want to do it on myself, bieng this weekend is valentine dway, i hwave had company , i am going out with my youngest son tonight, tommorrow i am going out with his wife, two seperate dates, with husband and wife, i want to wish you a happy valentines day not today only but every day of the years of your life, may you be bless with it, and the blessing i also ask for your son, i pray to god, that everytime you post the news just gets better and better and better,

love and blessings to both

ramonita

• Ramonita....

Happy Valentines Day to you to lady....I hope your have a wonderful blessed time....and thank you for everything...your very good hearted person..

Be Blessed

Tonya

• Hello Everybody...

Its been a while...I hope everyone are in good health and doing just fine.....as for my boy David, he's been ok. I introduced him to a Reiki Master/massage therapist last week...she's very good and she gave me a better insight of David..she will be visiting him for awhile to massage his arms and give him Reiki..all I can say is that David's is in the devine order of GOD and it is what it is...but my boy is a fighter and he knows and understands his situation and is ok....I will keep you all inform...

Be Blessed.

Tonya