Severe Brain Damage healing prayer

• BubbleMaker,

thank you very much for your straighforward advice....I really appreciate that....

misstonya

• Hi ConfusedScop,

I will be seeing David on 12/28/10 wednesday.....I will definitely try asking him to move hsi foot & nod his head...I havent ask him those questions...but he would move his head on his own when he gets tired of it laying a certain way...and he stretches his arms &legs out...besides yawning...it amazes me everytime lhe does it ...because I be thinking its the big one ...."he's gonna talk"...

thanks again

misstonya

• This is so exciting!!

Moving a big toe in response to your request is awesome! He is definitely getting better!

If you doubt that he remembers Misstonya...every moment that you share your love will help him to know you in the present. As he grows more aware and cognizant and brain cells are establishing new nueropathways every day, you are building a bridge.

You are an incredibly wonderful and nurturing mother and human being. We thank you for the example you set before us.

May Our Heavenly Father in His infinite grace and loving kindness bring David to a complete recovery. Not for our glory, but for His, as evidence of His infinite love and mercy, of His power and Love. Through His son Christ Jesus, the Supreme example of love extended to all of us his children, May He Bless you with more and Joy, and Bless David with continued growth and health.

Miss Tonya, thank you so much for bringing us the joy of seeing his progress.

• PatchLove,

Thank you for you for you kind words and hope for blessings....I really need that support...

Tonya

• Hi Tonya,

It is my hope that you are caring for yourself too, taking time to relax and refresh yourself, giving yourself plenty of time to rest.

A Bubble bath!!

🙂

• Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this year 2011 be a blessed and prosperious year for all....

I appreciate all kind words, opinions & advice....

Thank you,

Misstonya

• Happy New Year!!!

🙂

BLESSSSSSINNGGS to You!

• miss tonya,

i had to be absent from the postings for more than a few days, i just was able to post today, what you say about your son moving his big toe, is a great inspiration, i am so happy, i hope and pray that you had a wonderful christmas and newyears, may this new year bring your dreams into reality, with the help of the almighty, i will always remember words a doctor told me so many years ago, faith moves mountains, and i believe in my heart that your faith will move all the mountains that are in your path, and you will walk past it, with the most beautiful smile ever,

love ramonita

happy new year to you and your son,

hugs,

• Ramonita,

thank you and be blessed for the new year.

Tonya

• Hi everyone:

First off I hope everyone's new year has been pleasant and rewarding with new beginnings so far....as for me & my son David, I think its gonna be a good year for rehabilitation and medical concerns. I took David to see his new PCP doc today and he's eager to try David on some new regimens...that alone is rewarding enough for me. I change doctors because the last one was proficient or daring so hopefully this doctor....Dr David Heller will be a better choice and he was recommended by the medical group home that serves most of the kids in- house there...so for me this first week of the year is fantastic.........HOORAY TO NEW BEGINNINGS & PROSPERIETY!!!!!

misstonya

• MISS TONYA,

WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE IS TRULY MARVELLOUS, MY HEART AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, WITH ABUNDANT HOPE, EACH AND EVERYDAY, THIS YEAR HAS STARTED WITH NO MAJOR CHANGES , BUT GRATEFUL TO GOD, FOR ALL HE GIVES US AS A FAMILY, TRUE HAPPINESS FOR ME, WOULD BE SEEING EVERYONE ON A ROAD TO RECOVERY AND HAPPINESS, I AM SORRY THAT THE MAJORITY OF TIMES I CAN NOT GET IN TO THE FORUMS AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO, WHEN I DO COME IN AND READ THINGS LIKE WHAT YOU POSTED IS A TRUE INSPIRATION TO MOVE FORWARD, I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDREN IN MY CARE THE OLDEST ONE IS SEVENTEEN I AM SIXTY TWO, THEY ARE DAYS BETWEEN TAKING CARE OF THEM AND THE HOUSE WORK, IT GETS OVERWHELMING FOR ME, NOT TO MENTION I MUST TAKE CARE OF MY SELF, TO BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF OTHERS,

I HAVE NOT FORGETTEN TO POST THE ARTICULE ON THE REIKI HEALING WHERE IT EXPLAINS HOW TO DO THE HAND MOVEMENTS, I DONT KNOW HOW TO COPY AND PASTE I SEND THE ARTICULES TO A FRIEND OF MINE AND SHE IS THE ONE THAT DOES THE PASTING FOR ME, AND SHE HAS ALSO BEEN GOING THRU HER TURMOILS, SHE HAS BEEN QUITE SICK AND THE DOCTORS ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER, I SEND HER THE ARTICULES THRU GMAIL SEND AND THEN SHE POSTS THEM, AND IT WILL BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD FOR YOU AND YOUR SON, I JUST FEEL BETTER EXPLAINING TO YOU WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING, MY PRAYERS AND FAITH GO OUT TO YOU EACH DAY FOR YOU AND YOUR SON, GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS,

LOVE AND HUGS,

RAMONITA

• He Ramonita ,

I will definitely keep your friend in prayer....as far as the article I can tell you real simple how to copy & paste.....No#1...If its a " article" you take your mouse ..left click , hold and glide your mouse over the whole article(it should turn blue or another color), then you right click and stroll down to copy...then take your mouse to the page you want to send info to and right click...then stroll down to paste and that whole article will appear on that page.....No #2....If its a link you do the same thing......this should work....If you need further assistance let me know okay...I appreciate all your concerns and thoughts for me and my son and I truly dont mind helping you with anything like this..my personal email is for future reference ok.

Thank you

misstonya

• Ramonita,

Thank you so much for the email...I havent had a chance to read it but Im quite sure it will be beneficial....have a good evening

Be Blessed,

Tonya

• HI there Sistah!! 🙂

Good news on the doctor scene...absolutely don't be afraid to go where your intuition leads you.

A message for david....

David David, the stars shine all around you day and night

we smile to see you coming around

new lessons to learn every day

a brand new day of life

and so much love.

David David...we will wait for the day you can type these words back to us

we will be here to say hello

and smile with you

Smile mama smile light in the eyes is shining

• Tonya,

I have had you on my mind as I go through my husband situation.

He had a catastrophic stroke and I was told he would not recover.

I have seen things that showed me the doctor was wrong.

He told me to be realistic and I know its along time to recover but I see life in another way.

Our love and hope is beyond allot of doctors understandings.

I think we know more than they do about life.

It ask us to search but we find we will do what we need to.

It will not be the same but we see a life of hope and love in aother way.

Any action I see I get so excited as I see they respond to show us they are with us in a new light about life.

It changes us to see how life is and its more than allot people know unless you have been there.

I pray that you and your son will be together in this new light to keep going on as life has such a wonderful meaning.

I have had the ups and downs but for some reason I am ok as I believe in me to do all I can and sometimes I am tired but I go on..its amazing I have come to this place.

Take care keep on your belief as it will shine on a purpose.

Trust in you as you are your sons best gift as he is to you.

• Oh Zep53,

Im so so sorry of your situation...my prayers will be with you continuously. YES! it has been a blessing for this blogsite for me as well. ...Im not that open to others about my private life,but I feel comfortable here..I thank you sincerely for your advice, concerns & prayers. Stay strong girl and keep your faith always.

Tonya

• PatchLove,

I thank you very much for that message....Im copying & pasting for me to read to David when I see him next monday...I went to see him today(1/11/2011) and he looked very handsome with his hair cut and wide-eyed alert...I did eye exercises with him to help focus...He did look up and left to right, but couldnt look down for some reason...I hope his movements were purposefully..it sure seems as it because I did them about 8 times wlth him. But other than that the visit was good. I had to leave early due to start of snow here in Baltimore,MD....its really coming down. but thank you for the poem...I will recite it next week to him.

Misstonya

• miss tonya,

that is marvellous that he was doing eye movements, for now dont worry about what he cannot

do rome was not built in one day, from one thing he will move on to the next, he will make it, he is telling you with all his improvements, that he wants to make it, and he will he has the mind power, and the strength and the courage, i was so happy to read what you wrote,

and the message from path love is a true inspirtation to continue with your fight with love and dedication, god will bless both of you at all times.

talk to you see, thank you for the updates,

before i forget, i am please you receivce the articule on the reiki excercise,

love your sister,

ramonita

• Ramonita,

thank you so much..

Tonya

• MISS TONYA,

PRAYING THAT YOU AND YOUR SON ARE IN THE BEST OF CONDITIONS, SINCE I HAVENOT HEARD FROM YOU, FIRST I WANT TO ASK YOU HOW IS YOUR SON DOING?

AND HOW ARE YOU DOING? A FEW DAYS AGO, I EMAIL YOU FROM MY GENESIS ACCOUNT SENDING YOU A HAND HEALING UTUBE, VIDEO, I SEND IT TO YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE INTEREST IN THINGS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH HEALING, I HOPE YOU WATCH IT AND IN THE NEAR FUTURE ARE ABLE TO USE IT TO HELP SOME ONE HEAL, I WISH YOU A VERY GOOD NIGHT, IN CASE YOU DELETED IT, BECAUSE YOU DID NOT KNOW THE SOURCE WHERE IT CAME FROM AND YOUR INTERESTED LET ME KNOW AND I WILL RESEND IT TTO YOU, WITH MUCH LOVE,

PRAYING FOR THE VERY BEST FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR SON,

RAMONITA,