Severe Brain Damage healing prayer

• misstonya

I think about you

I just wrote you a letter and I lossed it

Darn I said so much you.

I only want to say the strength - and the love

Is more than you know.

Life is not normal as we think as it us

You will give to your son...Believe in that love.

The rest will follow

You have such a great love ..dont you think that means somerthing ...it does from what U see

• miss tonya,

i just dropped in to say hello, and to let you know that both you and your son are in my prayers at night. i will drop in continually maybe not on a daily basis, if you want to express your feelings and other things that concern you about your son and your faith in him healing , i am here, i will listen to you, so whenever you feel like talking i will just return and see how you both are doing,

what zep says above is very true, love will guide you through, and you have plenty for your son,

love and faith never fails.

wishing you a good night, because i know you are in the states, so we are on the same time zone.

love and light,

blessings,

ramonita

• Hi Ramonita,

I visit my son David on friday(12/17) he looks good and was very alert...I got ther early before he got out of school. I massaged his legs & feet like the occupational therapist say I should do when I visit...Im not sure he's getting that done regularly as prescribed now that his main nurse was fired...But he did look well and handsome as ever still. He was just way too young and full of ambition and skills.. this boy could play football. He is missed so so much...I really struggle with it somedays....but I do pray everyday and night all most effectlessly and constantly....Im just starting to do things for me again...but thank you for your concerns again.

Tonya

• MissTonya, I love reading your updates. I got the biggest smile when you did his hands like he was running with the football. That is awesome! I just know he loves you so much and what you are helping him to remember. Do you have pictures hanging in his room where he can see them or things from his room at home? Will they allow you to hang things? I would surround him with home and football. Anything to remind him of what to fight for. Much love and prayers!

• Hi ConfusedScorpion,

Yeah, David is a survivor.....to answer your question, yes they allow me to bring anything in for him...I didnt think of pics around his room thou, he does have a few sittng on his desks and they let him watch sports and comedy which is his favorites....His room is equiped with a 19in flatscreen tv w/cable that is mounted on the wall, a small carry-about stereo with CDplayer, and a DVDplayer....so he has those things...Im goin to put posters of his favorite football players and music celebs on the wall too..I think he would like that too....thank you for all suggestions

misstonya

• miss tonya.

i was so happy to hear, that your son had the most beautiful smile on his face, have you asked how often they are doing the therapy on him? It is great that you are doing the therapy on him, and planning to set up pictures of the things he loves, that really awesome, it was some great advice confused scorpian gave you, yes your son is a suvivior, and you are a great fighter, continue your fight, your fight in faith, and believing that god does miracles, because he does.

miss tonya,

have you told David, that he is on a healing prayer thread, ask him to open himself up in his heart to recievce the energy power of prayer, i believe he would also love this, only a mothers love can carry thru this, and with faith all things are posible,

are you interested learning a little bit about chakra healing, and reiki, i know that on the healing thread there is a utube, video on chakra healing, and i am not sure if the reiki excersises where posted if you are i can look them up for you and tell you what pages they are posted in, i know the chakra was posted by a sister name rising phoenix, and it is toward the end of the post right now.

before i leave, i am please to know you are taking care of yourself, without you bieng well, and feeling good, theres not much you can give to others. please continue to take care of yourself, life is precious.

god bless you and your son.

always,

ramonita,

• Miss Tonya, just sore this thread.and i read most of it. I am sorry to hear about your son, but pleased he is making progress and you have strength to keep him going and yourself.

I wish that he gets better for you, and prayer for him to be healthy and well. It may take time but miracles do happen.

Love and light Blessings Bee Xx

• Hi Ramonita,

Thank u for your words of encouragement....yes, I would like to learn charka or distant healing, its funny I was online looking that up a few days ago...I would appreciate if you can send me the postings or websites...thank you

Tonya

• Hello Angelbee,

I appreciate your concerns and I love the angelgirl...she's a cutie-pie...like a lil guardian angel.

Thank you,

Tonya

• misstonya

I am still thinking about you.

I send my prayes of Hope as I see each day is a Blessing to see even the smallest move or sound.

I had to take care to ...as we need to be strong for our love ones.

Taking care of ourself gives us a recharge.

That energy will come through more to your son.

I know he wants you to feel better to.

• MissTonya, Thankyou i am glad you like the picture. 🙂 Pictures for me say more than words can.

Love and light Blessings Bee Xx

• AngelBee,

that is so cute...thank you...be blessed.

Tonya

• MissTonya,

I am so proud of you. Your gift to David of your love and strength and viable real hands on healing is so awesome.You are a good mother, and perhaps the reason that you don't have more children is that somehow divine guidance knew you would need to put your energy where it is now. I dont come every day....but like the others...do appreciate knowing how David is doing. Thank you. Much love and peace to you,

Chris

• Patchlove(chris)

Thank you so very much... I just dont know what more to do sometimes and I get confused of my decision makings....

tonya

• miss tonya,

please forgive me, i have been sick with a very bad cold. you dont need to thank me for words of encouragment, god is the one to be thank, i believe he has people on earth to encourage others and give them a hand when they are down.

i pray that this christmas and newyears be a year of new beginnings for you and your son. may the beginnings led to alot of happiness.

MISS TONYA CLICK UNDER MY NAME, LOOK FOR THE LINK TO HEALINGS WAYS NATURES WONDERS,.

ON PAGE 34 OR 35, A SISTER NAME RAISING PHOENIX, POSTED A UTUBE VIDEO, FOR BEGGINNERS ON CHAKRAS HEALING. I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE A GOOD START FOR YOU, I PRAY TO GOD, THAT EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH HEALING YOU WILL BE VERY SUCESSFUL.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE, RAMONITA,

WHEN I FEEL BETTER, I WILL POST YOU THE REIKI EXCERCISE RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD,

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR SON ALWAYS.

• Merry Christmas Eve Ramonita,

I really appreciate your information and I know you mention not to thank you, but I am grateful to have caring people that dont know me personally but extend their love for human compassion thru words of insight.....so be blessed and have a merry merry christmas and I definitely hope you get better before christmas day and the oncoming new year.....

Be blessed

Tonya

• To everyone:

I visit my son David on Christmas afternoon....he was wide awake & alert. He had a nice haircut with a close cut shaped goatee....yes ...the young man is only 20 with all this facial hair...his mustache started coming in when he was 12...David's very hairy like his father though( his natural dad & I split-up when he was 5)...but anyway he looked very handsome...I talked to him & massage his arms, prayed with him and ask him to do a few exercises like wiggling his toes or move his arms & legs...he moved his big toe...and blinked his eyes but wouldnt do the toe wiggling consistently....He definitely hears and understands words...just finds it difficult to do sometimes...but he really looked well and as if he knew it was Christmas....

misstonya

• MissTonya, I'm glad you had a wonderful visit with David. It does sound as if he knows exactly what is going on around him. It is great that he moved his big toe and is blinking for you. Keep telling him you did it and you can do something else new. Can he wiggle his foot instead of trying to wiggle his toes? Keep reminding him that the more he accomplishes, the closer he gets to his goal of moving again. Merry Christmas Misstonya! I hope the New Year brings you and David many blessings.

• misstonya,

There is no need to be so distraught. David is not unhappy, his knowing of his experience is a path he must take. He does not want you to feel guilty, you need to set the boulder down, this will be much easier on both of you if try to be less frantic and more accepting of what is. I can't say whether he will get better, but I know you will be. You can not choose the path's of another, how you give your assistance in their path is another story.

Love & Light

Bubblemaker

• This post is deleted!