BYGONES.......

• WELCOME TO LET BYGONES BE BYGONES.

HERE WE CELEBRATE OVERCOMING STRUGGLES OF ALL KINDS, FORGIVE, GO BYGONES, WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE AND FIND A COMMON GROUND TO MOVE ON FROM.

PLZ EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF CREED, CULTURE, RELIGION, BELIEFS JOIN IN. ALL IS WELCOME, AND ALL ACCEPTED AND HOPEFULLY RESPECTED YET AGAIN.

NAMASTE N BLESS U ALL.

CWB TURNING A LEAF N HOLD OUT THE LEAF OF PEACE.

• Thumbs up to CWB ;^)

Cheers!

• Charmed, "GOOD" for you, and on you! Hugs! Cat

• So hard but so necessary. Best of luck to you CWB.

• You mean best of luck to us all no? LOL

• Dear CWB

What a lovely idea.....a thread full of sunshine and smiles; a springboard towards a sizzling and sassy 2011 for all of us.. Love and Peace

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in yur FAVOURITE FRAgrance

Blessings to all

Julianna

• My Dear Sweet CWB

I saw what you wrote..

Honey we are here to work out US

As I always said you are a special one ...you make me laugh with your humor.

When people hurt they are sensitive..

We all have our way and I think we need to see it.

We try and only see if we see and others see who we are.

I see you and you are working to be You.

I agree and dont agree how others work out their things,,or thouights

No one is less how they express.

May you see as I see you...its called mirror

may all good things come to you as you search.......

• Thank you Zep. This morning as i showered a piece of a puzzle fell into place n more juss showed the path. Who knew it depends on a pair of special winter boots? I sure didnt lol

• Zep - what else did u see? lay it on me guuuurrrrlll !!!!

bless ya

• "sandals" hugs, Cat

• sandals? in snow? frost? ice? r u nuts? LMAO

• sandals? in snow? frost? ice? r u nuts? LMAO

ok cat what do u see on me n for me since u say sandals. spill it already woman!

• isn't," it time", to give thought, to "Holiday", winter, early spring/spring, respit/vacation, sebaticle, long weekend,etc; like, perhaps, "SOME", nice, warm place, on the Mediteranien, perhaps? just a thought! Hugs, Cat

• Go on, dig deeper. i cant afford to travel to anything at all. student living on "grants"

• you, speak english/ viking-danish, and I'll bet, at least some, french/spanish/german, something? you "know" americans, (at best! teehee...) mostly, are "monolinguallistic"(I, mean that, in the nicest, possible way...really!, me too...) I hear, about, 10 percent, still, have MONEY, and, I bet, somwhere, on the internet, "The Rich&Famous", or their, travel agents, would love, to hire you, language/diverse knowledge/ witEtc, and not, only, pay you, but, take you with them, and would, probably, even, buy you the, sandals.........

• Hmm maybe Cat mayb but im not TRAINED in anything. Thats the issue. As for languages, i speak danish as it smy mothernativelanguage, german somewhat ok, spanish need recourse to relearn it lol, n of courdse english american not accent lol. ive got that linguistic ear u know.

Pardon me but Cat BASTET, do u read people? i sense u do but u squirm as in i dont wanna b special lol News flash we+´re ALL special!

• also,(before, "THE GREAT ECONOMIC CRASH, anyway......) US Federal Government / Department of the Interior/ National Parks and Monuments, offered, internships, to bona fide, students, certain, study areas etc., many, were, from out of US, and many, had this experience, count, as their "grade" or major portion, of their grade, or on their record/resume "looks good" I know, they had to pay, here& back(home) they, were, supplied housing (cute little, Forest Ranger clothes, PLUS! really, nifty, all-terrain boots (not quite, as stylish, as the ones, you shared earlier......) considerations, for food, pocket-money certain benefits, etc....Cat

• Well imn specific on cities. Pa Three Springs , Big Fork Mt. LOL

• Americans, LOVE, other peoples, languages, especially, any one, speaking any form, of English, other, than ours (ours, comes, in at least 12 different flavors/accents, too......) with an accent( intrigueing, msterious, really! either, "we are, all, too easy to amuse, or, not enough, amused! 'little, of both, I think!, maybe....) look around, the web, see, what you see...... doesn't hurt, anything, and you, never know! As for the other, I clearly, believe, I am indowed, with the "intuitive" gene; I say this, in this manner, as, certain, of the family, was known(amongst themselves/theirs) to, manifest, traits, of this nature, generation-to-generation; it isn't that, I don't think of myself, as special (that's funny.......) and yes, agreed, we all are, what, may be "squirm" is, I choose (try to...) "What/Whom" Intuition, is directing, requires, etc., and, am trying, to stay "Open", to hear! I hope, this makes, some sense, to you; I'm quite sure, it does; if not, ask away!Hugs! Cat