Goldenhill : would like a reading when you have time please

• Could you please provide a reading for me? Thanks, Joe

• Dear JoeSavy, yes, I will be happy too, am out of town right now will use online deck, see what the cards say, then if you need repeat will do upon my return home, K???

Will hav posted in an hour or soooo, spend time o er Thanksgiving Holiday, with family at the moment ; )

• No problem...thanks so much! Have a great holiday!

• If you want to wait for your return home, that would be fine with me!

• Cool!!! i will wait till my return home, for my official post for you Joe, on Sat----Nite 1000pm-MST

I appreciate your patience, am, still gonna try the ON-line version, for the 1st time, if get a good feel will post brief-insight for you, have great weekend-best to you and yours...

• Ay yay yay!!!!!! you are a Gemini, dear one, she was spooked by the double speak,

I do not see that it is completely over, she will come around, it is definitely a difficullt, combo-Gemini and Scorpio! In the distant past, you held her in the palm of your hand, she will return, into your life, there needs to be an emotional balance on her part, so yes you are correct Re: her emotional health, issues.... she is a true scorpio, (you may wish to read more on these females, they are deep, mysterious and if wronged, that scorpio stinger comes out for revenge), and of course on your part there must be a balance with emotions and love,,,,, your heart and soul are assisting you at this time you must not dwell in the past, but instead use it to assist you, with its knowledge and wisdom, to help guide you as to your part in the situation, and also, to gain clarity and an appreciation to her issues that she has over and over laid on the table for you to see..you will gain spiritual strength from this experience...

Joe, i believe this is enough to chew on for now, if you wish for more insight re: "this" reading PLZ let me know an I will cont. with Part II on Sat nite and or verify this current read with "hard cards"

have great nite, best to you, hope this brings peace and clarity your way

• Thanks so much Goldenhill..your words meant alot. Can you please continue with Part II on Sat nite?....thanks again for your guidance. I'll check back Sat nite

• Yes, Joe will be happy to cont on fri, hav another pg of notes Re: Part II

see ya Sat nite

• Hello Joesavy,

here is continuation as promised,

new beginnings and happiness are just around the corner

accelerated motion, ask yourself dear one, is there anything in your life that you need to act upon

now? Any unanswered questions? If so "do it",

and if so "ask". Trust!!!!! Go with the flow, you are headed for a positive outcome, trust the sense that is within, that IS your truth, as You know it to be

this IS your life, and welcome to it!

May the blessings be...

• Thanks so much for your time and guidance during my time of need.

• JoeSavy,Yw,

I Wish you only the best...

• GOLDENHILL, THIS IS PISCESLOVER223 AND HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME A READING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU NEED BUT MY BIRTHDATE IS 02/23/1933 BORN IN OCALA, FLORIDA AT 12:30 A.M.. IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFO; PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

PISCESLOVER223

• Pisceslover223, yes I am able to have a post for you I over next couple of days,

if you are able to wait, please send me a specific question, and I will have post for you by 1000pm/MST no later than tues nite,

blessings to you...

• GOLDENHILL MY QUESTION IS (WHAT DO YOU SEE WITH ME AND MAN BORN IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA AT 8:22 A.M. ON FEBRUARY 03, 1039?) I WILL WAIT AS LONG AS NECESSARY. THANK YOU. AND CYBER BLESSINGS.

MARGE

PISCESLOVER223

• Pisceslover223, sounds good, will cont with orig. plan will let you know if

unable to post by Tues nite, your patience is appreciated

best to you...

• Pisceslover223, sounds good, will cont with orig. plan will let you know if

unable to post by Tues nite, your patience is appreciated

best to you...

• GOLDENHILL, WILL WAIT PATIENTLY AND WILL CHECK IN EVERY DAY. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Pisceslover223, you are very welcome!

I am honored that you asked me to read for you,

will have post for you tomorrow nite 1000/pm ish MST

I appreciate your patience, ; )

• Dearest Pisceslover223, I appreciate your patience!!!

Have had computer glitches this eve, posted reading and disappeared!

so here goes again-

Present: You are sitting with remnants of this mans past

Past: You rescued him

Future: He falls beaten down, you are left hovering over him, he has a woman chained/bound to him he is in a prison of his own making She-watches and waits,willing to rescue again, loyal to the end!

He wanted and created justice and balance in his past, righted what was wrong (or when he was wronged) and created many enemies along the way, and bad debts-not necessarily monetary, he is dark/tanned or if not he is surrounded by dark negative energy

I see that you love this man

you are left empty-waiting , always waitin, and hoping that things will change for the better

what you need Dear One - is quiet solitude, a quite space, retreat, recharge, rejuvenation

Archangel Michael is with you, call on him, he is giving you the courage to make lifes changes so that will help you work on your lifes purpose.

May the Blessings Be...

• GOLDENHILL, YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD. BUT DO YOU SEE US GETTING TOGETHER AGAIN????? THANKS A LOT AND LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU.

PISCESLOVER223