Question for Watergirl18

• Hello,

I would like to trade readings for a yearly forecast. Or a one question reading.

I would like to know if I will have more purpose in my healing work in the future and if there is an out of state move coming in 2011?

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful Giving Thanks Day.

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Watergirl18,

You come highly recommended dear.

My birthdate is 2-22-52 if you need that for any reason.

Take your time and enjoy your holiday like we all will.

Just remember to send your question along also.

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• Hi watergirl18,

My husband DOB: 4-17-52

Yes the move would be related to his career.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• Give Chloe a hug for me , I love cats and have a siamease named Shu Shu.

• This post is deleted!

• How cool that your first cat name was Shu Shu. I love my Shu she is so beautiful and she follows me around and cries if she wakes and can't see me. She has to sleep with me, right on my foot. lol

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Watergirl

This was an excellent reading and hit major and minor concerns right on the nose if you will. lol

I do have the need to take my ability and share it with the world and yes make money with it also, I want to start my own business after I have moved and settled. I'm starting to invision how I want the building to look and what type of other healings I and others will provide.

Yes, I do need to open myself more to the masculine energy to become stronger in the world of business and managment.

Wonderful that the angels are with me and I do feel them and love their guidence and support.

The person that has a 2 lifepath is my husband. I know that he was sent to me from heaven above , as he is very smart with money and finanial matters. He also has told me in our time together that he feels the strong need to take care of me. He is good man with faults just like me and the rest of us, but I'm glad that in your reading confirmed his purpose on the intimate level.

Thank you so much for taking time to do this for me. I will stay tuned for your next readings.

Don't forget to send your questions along also.

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Watergirl,

Again very accutate information expressed in your reading.

So good to read that things will change for him and I love : If the fruit of the tree is gone . It's time to move on.

Nice also to know that someone will come to help him along the way. He needs that.

He could be a teacher and is now one on his job at present, I think because the work is exhusting along with teaching and doing others work. He would only consider teaching if he did not have to do it on an everyday basic.

April would be a month that I would prefer to move in not the Jan Feb winter weather.

He has gone on an interview now to my home state, and this company is a well known one and will offer him a complete change. We will see how that goes.

Thanks again for your time and effort on our behalf. You are doing an excellent job.

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Watergirl 18.

Wow thanks so much for all the information. I really can't wait until I start a new cycle of life, as I want to make it one of my best.

My husband came back from Indiana and the interview there sick. He has been on meds for a sinus infection and it just got worse with the trip. He said the job was really not well defined and that it is a new position, one in which he would not be working with a group but with a manager only. He has his doubts about wanting to put himself in this situation as it would be somewhat he thinks like the one he wants to leave. I told him that when you become a Master of your trade you can stand alone. He does not want to at this time due to exhustion and ill health. I will keep you posted on his job journey.

You are such a gifted reader yourself, that you could make money from your gift it that is what you are lead to do.

When you are ready, send along your questions.

Love to You,

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!