I watch in wonder

• I would like to say that in the 2-3 days Ive been here I have seen humbling readings and outpourings of love.

You are amazing and wonderful, Spirit in Love is evident. I have so much to learn.

Thank you for sharing your talents.

• It truly is a wonderful place to be. I cannot begin to tell you how much this place has helped me overcome in such a short year. I have met some of the greatest souls here. Stay...kick back with your favorite drink and absorb it all. It's a great place to spend time. :0)

• patchlove, I wanted to say welcome to the forums, i saw a comment you made on another thread and am very impressed with the way you write. I hope you decide to stay for a long time, as AuntBuck has stated, this can really be a wonderful place and I, too have made some wonderful friends, even met one lady from my area.

AuntBuck, it's so good to see you here again. I guess it's snowing where you are or close to it?

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

• Notshy...we had a trace. The kids got out of school but college (me) didn't. Oh well...I guess that's what happens when you are a grown up. LOL. School has been keeping me busy but finals are coming up and I'll have 3 weeks off before I start back up again in January. Will be on more then. I hope you have been doing well...I've been been reading what both of you have posted and love to see the words of wisdom. Sorry to hijack your thread Patchlove, there's no way to personally mail someone here so you will see this from time to time. LOL. Happy Thanksgiving to you both also. Love and light...

• I miss Oregon, my happiest memories are from there.

Patchlove, I'm sorry too for hijacking your thread, lol.

• Thank you Aunt 🙂

• Thank you Notshy for your words. I do plan to stay...and I'll try to behave..lol

• I welcome any and all commentaries Aunt....you know... Auntie just wants to roll off my tongue..lol

You are warm hearted, and there is a comfortable feeling here. One is able to open themselves, express their mind.

Love has a way of flooding a room.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you watergirl. at times I wonder if I should be still and just listen here.....I want to develop my intuitive abilities and open my heart and mind to spirit. I feel my angel(s) close by and have seen the result of their watching over me in very real ways. May they show me the wisdom to know when to speak and when to listen.

Thank you again.

• I'va always wanted to see Oregon...Im from Pa....and the northern country touches my soul like no other place Ive been. I miss the forest.