I need help!?

• I am psychic, I know I am. I see sprits EVERYWHERE, in my home, when im out and about. I usually see them as shaddows but latelky ive been seeing them in colour and one even waved me out of the kitchen and into the loungeroom once but there was nothing in the loungeroom (that i could see) sometimes I just feel their presence. Some are kind and loving, some not so. If i tell them to go away they usually do, but come back a short time later but I cant tell if its the same person or not. I dont know what they want. This has been developing since i was a kid. the other day it felt like I had to push a crowd aside to get out of my bedroom. Usually they just 'watch me. They dont 'talk' to me or show me things. I dont know what they want or what I am s'posed to do but it is getting so intense. I usually jsut do my best to ignore them. Ive never had anyone close to me pass away either. Anyone with any insite please help.

• You need to convince these lost souls to move on into the light so that they find peace and don't need to roam (or bother you) anymore. Just talk out loud to them calmly about going 'home'.

• You need to convince these lost souls to move on into the light so that they find peace and don't need to roam (or bother you) anymore. Just talk out loud to them calmly about going 'home'.

• HELLO LIONHEART 8619, FIRST THING I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO IS WELCOME THEM IN. , BUT AT THE SAME TIME NICELY INFORM THEM THIS IS YOUR HOME AND AS LONG AS THEY RESPECT YOUR RULES THEY ARE WELCOME. THIS INTRODUCTION WILL NOT ONLY HELP YOU BUT IT WILL GUIDE YOU TO THE INFORMATION YOU ARE REQUESTING ABOUT THEM. BE PREPARED TO FIND YOURSELF LOOKING UP INFORMATION ON THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT. COMMUNICATING WITH THEM IS NOT AS EASY HAS YOU SEE ON TV. THIS IS WHY I'M SHARING WITH YOU ON DIFFERENT WAYS THEY WILL BE USING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. DO NOT FEAR THEM BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR. TV HAS GIVEN MANY PEOPLE THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT GHOST, THEY CAN NOT HURT YOU , THEY CAN NOT TAKE OVER YOU, THEY HAVE THE SAME ABILITIES AS YOU ARE MYSELF HAS. AND THE SO CALLED EVIL GHOST, NO NOT SO. THE ONLY THING THEY CAN BOTHER WITH IS IF THEY WERE GRUMPY WHEN THEY WERE HERE. KEEP A JOURNAL ON ANY CONTACT YOU HAVING WITH THEM. AT THE END OF EACH WEEK REREAD YOUR JOURNAL I PROMISE YOU THAT THIS SMALL ACTIVITY WILL GIVE YOU A LOT OF THE ANSWERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I'M 56 YRS OLD AND I HAVE HAD THIS ABILITY MY ENTIRE LIFE, OR AT LEAST AS FAR BACK I CAN REMEMBER. I DO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS ABILITY. STAY CALM AND ENJOY YOUR NEW ADVENTURE. YOUR FRIEND , TinaPatrice

• Thankyou so much for your replys.

I was approached by these 'sprits' again in the kitchen sunday morning. Insted of getting nervous/asking them to go away/ignoring them as usual. I asked who 'they' were. I IMMIDATELY got an imagine or a friend of a friend who died tragically (and suddenly) in a car accident 3 years ago. "mikey" I was astounded and shocked. We werent really close and I couldnt believe he was there with me! I asked him what he was doing here and he asked "where am I" !?!?!?!? i said "oh honey, your dead! you died!" I almost cried! although we werent very clode I had friends who were absolutly devistated when he passed away and I couldnt believe he had been "hanging" around me all this time lost and confused. I told him he died in a car accident and he asked me if I could take him to the place but I told him I didnt know exactly where it was only the suburb it was in. I told him One of my sprit guides (I have two but one who is always with me whenever i say his name) could take him. I asked him (mikey) why he had come to me and the answer was quite ovious. I was the only one he knew who could see/feel this stuff. I asked him (mikey) to go with my sprit guide. assured him he was safe and it would all be okay and since then i havent seen or felt any sprit pressence. I cant believe how easy it was when i just relaxed and went with it! Just though I would update you and let you know your advice was a big help. Thankyou

• It may have seemed like a lot of time had passed to you but on the other side, time doesn't exist. But it was good you were able to help Mikey pass over. All these lost souls need is someone to sense their presence and give them some guidance. Good for you! You are now an official spirit traffic controller. 🙂

• It is nice to hear of people handling this so calmly. I have been looking for someone with this gift. I will not go into a lot of detail as my story can be long but I would really love and appreciate your help. My husband was murdered at our home and the murderer has not been prosecuted. He is still walking the streets and I am having to fight the county government. It's awful!! It has been three years and we still do not have closure. No one is at peace.

I saw my husband days after he died but he didn't speak to me, he just sat there staring at me looking the saddest I've ever seen anyone look. Our children also saw him on different occasions. We could hear him in our home. You could tell he was frantic, like he was trying to protect us, roaming up and down the hall and in and out the doors. I did not want to move from the house he died at because I was scared that he wouldn't come with us to the new home. But I had no choice in moving, it was only a temporary home for us because we were fixing to build a home. As long as I was there, he came to me in dreams every night or in spirit form but here at this house, I wonder if he's here. I know in my heart he is, but I can't really smell or hear him or see him. He has come to others in this house by dreams but not like he used to with me. Almost every night, I invite him into my presence but I'm coming up empty handed. Sometimes I just feel that he's here but that's as far as it goes. Is there anything I can do? I desperately want him to be a daily part of our lives and I still need his help in solving his murder. As long as I was at the old house, he would show me things when I slept. I would wake up and sit straight up in bed and literally add another piece to the puzzle of getting a conviction. I believe in my heart, justice will come but I have set my mind to the fact that if it doesn't in my time, that will be ok to but I would still love to have him around me again. I miss him more than I've ever missed anyone in my life and I have lost many loved ones throughout my life. Nothing has ever come close to this pain of being without him. People say it gets easier after the first year but it hasn't, sometimes I feel that it gets worse. Not having closure isn't helping at all. How do I invite him to this new home? I don't feel that what I am doing is working. I know I can see spirits because I saw him plain as day at the old house. I also heard him every single day I was there.

Any insight that you have will be appreciated. Thank you so much!