Question for Cris1962

• Dear Cris

Hope you are well. I would greatly appreicate a reading from you.

I am a 28 single year old female and would like to gain insight into my love path?

Also any connections to a men named daniel and matthew? I am drawn to these guys.

Many thanks

Meher

• Hi Mia,

I am well, thanks! Hope you are too 🙂

Daniel seems to come through quite strongly here, but not so much Matthew. I think you will form a firm bond with Daniel, though I can't see at this point if it'll be romantic or simply a life-long friendship. Work springs to mind, so maybe you might work with him, but I do see a partnership of some sort with this man. As for Matthew, I think he has a bit of the "devil" in him and he has stirred you up to a fair degree. Possibly there could be romance with this one, but I don't know if it'll be long term. Even if it isn't, it will leave a lasting impression on you and change how your view love and relationships. I think you need to take a leap of faith by thinking about whether you want to simply enjoy something for what it is, however briefly it appears in your life. I see more long-term and stable with Daniel, but there is nothing boring about this guy either.

One thing I'd like to say here though is, don't get yourself involved in a love triangle, because you could lose them both, as friends and/or lovers. Think clearly, keep your head and maintain things on your terms, especially with Matthew should you decide to "experience" him!

I've written this how it came, so I don't know how much help this will be, but it's a case of go with the flow - both in life and with ink!!

Let me know how you go.

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoox

PS: You've known one of them for a fair while, is that right? Like you knew him years ago, and he's suddenly re-appeared in your life? I'm just getting that one of them is someone from your past, or connected to it somehow ...

• Hi Chris

Thanks for the reading much appreciated :). I am well :).

With Daniel its a long story. I met him in March 2008 at dance class where he was assisting, the moment he walked in there was just something about him. Anyway he looked very familiar I thought I might have met him before or something but nothing came to mind so I asked all my friends do they know this person and they did not. Anyway there was mutual attraction between us - i think :P, managed to meet up once outside dance class.

The thing is I was due to leave for the UK in 2 months time after meeting him for my travels and work experience (was going to be in the UK for 2 years).

Long story short, I thought I would get over him once I got to the UK but did not so I just told him how I felt and his main reason was pretty much whats the point when I am on the other side of the world and he was busy with his Phd studies and stuff. Anyway so we never really communicated after that. I did not know what my situation was as in when exactly I will be returing.

Durng my time in the UK I still had strong feelings for him, I did meet other guys and dated but nothing eventuated from it. I returned home end of April this year and went back to dance class same place and he was there and and we talked blah blah. I was really excited to return home too hoping that something may develop once I returned. But I found he is seeing this other female from dance class also, so was disappointed in that. I dont feel jealous or anything (not sure why! lol) am just totally gutted. And of course I am not doing anything, I still go to class and we dance and have chats but I dont like tell him how I feel or anything lol.

This type of feeling has never happened to me before not even with my ex whom I broke up with 4 years ago.

So I met him March 2008 and its now November 2010 and I still feel the same about him.

Just disappointed its like this 😞

With Matthew, I met him at work about 2 weeks ago and is someone whom I have taken quite a real shine to and is kinda helping me forget about Daniel. Although, the feelings for D are still there. So yeah, thats the story. Kinda sucks.

xox

• bump

• Hi again Mia,

I think Matthew is in a similar situation to yourself, and that you'd both be good for each other for the time being. I don't feel you should put your life on hold for Daniel, but rather, let yourself have some fun with Matthew if he's willing, which I think he would be. I'm not saying to give up on Daniel completely, but just to let things run their course while making sure you actually make the most of your life in between. When we hold a torch for someone, it's never a good thing to pine away for them and lose other opportunities with someone else. These "fillers" can teach us a whole lot about ourselves; like what we want and don't want in our lives and how to still enjoy life without that significant "other". This is a good thing.

So please, if Matthew expresses interest, take him up on it. Let him take your mind off Daniel for now. Often too, when our focus is removed from that someone, that someone just might come around.

I'm also getting the message that you should tell Daniel how you're feeling now - although I know you did that two years ago - and see where it pans out. I don't feel the time is right for the two of you now, but that doesn't mean that expressing how you feel is wrong. This part is entirely up to you.

I also can't put a timeline on this either. To be honest, I've found that timelines with readings - both my own and ones I've received - are not all that accurate these days. That doesn't mean that the basic essence of a reading won't pan out, but timelines are not always reliable, especially not this year if my own experience is anything to go by. That's little comfort to you and I understand that, but I'd rather not put a timeline on this as it would be a mere guess and could be quite misleading.

I hope this helps!

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxo

• Dear Chris

Thanks so much for your reply and thoughts.

Yeah I am not waiting around as such, sometimes it feels though I am. I get involved in activites and live each day as much as I can, enjoy my time with good mates and also family. I cant do anything on my end anyway. I want to tell Daniel, but at the same think, whats the point, he is with someone so it wont make any difference. And also the fact I dont want to make a fool of myself again.

As for Matthew, not sure what he thinks of me though, any sense here? Not even sure if he is single, would not be surprised if he is attached.

xox

• Hi Mia,

I don't think Matthew is attached. Rather, he's more like a good time Charlie and not easy to pin down. He likes you, that's certain. However, he does come across as someone who sees the good in everyone, and who doesn't tie himself down to any one person. I'm getting a very sunny smile from him - his energy is like that of a Peter Pan almost! You could have a lot of fun with Matthew I feel, and any time you spend with him will do you good so long as it's kept light-hearted.

As for Daniel, the message I get here is "bide your time". He does need to know how you feel, but that - as I said before - is up to you entirely. I realise you don't want to make a fool of yourself, but then, how many of us have been a fool for love? About 99% of the population! The right time to do this'll present itself, and you'll know because it will feel entirely right to say something.

I hope this helps you further,

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxxo

• Hi Chris

Thanks once again :).

You are right about him having a sunny smile. That is one of the main things I like about him, he has a goooooooorgeeeeous smile! I could stare at it all day long lol. We dont get around to communicating that much, if he were interested he would make an effort right? and I would have thought he would have asked me out by now if that were the case.

In the case of Daniel, hmmm yeah as you say if the time is right for me to say it, I guess I will. Does he have any feelings on me though? Or suppose he is focused on his partner.

xox

• He wouldn't make a move while he's with someone else as he is a loyal sorta guy. I feel that he gave up on you (to a fair degree) when you went overseas. He does have feelings for you, but has done what a lot of people would do, given the circumstances at the time: got on with his life.

I do see a connection with the two of you, but it will need you to speak up at some point, otherwise he won't come your way and will stick with his current partner, even if he is not as happy as he'd like to be.

I hope you don't mind me saying, but I'm also getting that when you left to go os, you were almost brusque with him? Your way of not wanting to say goodbye, but he saw it as a brush off.

Sorry if I'm off the mark here, but sometimes we aren't aware that what/how we say can be perceived differently than we intend. This also needs clarification.

So a fair bit is up to you here. I get the sense that even if he isn't consciously aware of it, he's in a waiting game and it's you he wants.

Hope this further helps you,

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

• Hi Cris1962,

Can I get a reading? Will I meet my soulmate in 2011 and be happy with him and he with me an my son? And will he have children an is he a good father. A good person in general, also is he responsible,respectful, honest, independent and not controlling or manuputive and has his own.I also would like to know will my finances increase anytime soon?

DOB 5/5/1962

Time 2:27 am

Birthplace Los Angeles,CA

• HI Cris, almost a year since we talked on here. I'm going home this month to spend time with family and friends. My friend and I have been looking forward to see each other on this visit. But I haven't heard form him lately. There seems to be much unpleasant activities going on around and possible he couldn't talk to me/email me. I am anxious to hear from him but I haven't heard. What do you see would happen. My visits are years apart. I don't know how else to contact him when I get there. Thanks very much.

Tellstar

• Hi all,

It's nice to link up with others on someone else's thread, but could I please ask that you start your own threads as I don't want to get the "energies" mixed up, considering this originally was Mia's? I've had trouble in the past trying to read for people in the midst of someone else's thread and while I know some don't have a problem with this, I do! So if you don't mind, please start a thread of your own and hopefully that will remain exclusively yours.

Thanks for asking for a reading, and it's nice to talk to you again Tellstar.

• Dear Chris

Many thanks again for your time, its much appreciated.

You are on the mark of what you said, not sure if it was brusque though, maybe slightly. That is why again at end of Dec '08 I explained the whole situation that I apologise for not telling him, and that I was going to return home and that I still feel the same. This email was another one after the initial email I mentioned earlier on in the post.

His reply was that he is flattered and hed love to be friends and his personal sitaution is difficult (no idea what! perhaps something to do with an ex at the time) and that he is also busy with his studies. I replied to the email but no reply back.

And then all of 2009 I never heard from him and I did not want to email him either, but he was in my thoughts.

And now that I am back, as you say he would not make a move if he is with someone else-which is a good thing of course. Oh well. I dont know how I would ever be able to tell him how I feel. He might think I am obsessed with him or something lol.

At the moment my thoughts are focused on Matthew, he makes me smile :). But he has not asked me out yet so not sure whats up with that if he seems to be interested.

• Hey Chris, hope your weekend is going well. My name is Megan and I was hoping you can get some insight into my life. Also can you foresee if I will get into school this January? The entrance exam is next thursday and i have alot riding on getting into this rn program. Bad/ Good news Im willing to hear. I appreciate your time.

Thanks,

Megan

d.o.b. 11-12-1982

time: 0752

city/state: Oceanside, Ca

• PLease create your own thread!

• Very sorry, Mia and Cris. I thought Cris created this thread and simply doing readings at random.

Tellstar

• Dear Chris

Many thanks again for your time, its much appreciated.

You are on the mark of what you said, not sure if it was brusque though, maybe slightly. That is why again at end of Dec '08 I explained the whole situation that I apologise for not telling him, and that I was going to return home and that I still feel the same. This email was another one after the initial email I mentioned earlier on in the post.

His reply was that he is flattered and hed love to be friends and his personal sitaution is difficult (no idea what! perhaps something to do with an ex at the time) and that he is also busy with his studies. I replied to the email but no reply back.

And then all of 2009 I never heard from him and I did not want to email him either, but he was in my thoughts.

And now that I am back, as you say he would not make a move if he is with someone else-which is a good thing of course. Oh well. I dont know how I would ever be able to tell him how I feel. He might think I am obsessed with him or something lol.

At the moment my thoughts are focused on Matthew, he makes me smile :). But he has not asked me out yet so not sure whats up with that if he seems to be interested??

• bump

• bump

• Hi Cris

Hope you are well.

Just wondering if you are still around?

xox