Hi Cris1962

• Hi Cris1962,glad to see you back . Hope you are doing well.Do you remember me ? Around a year ago, I had asked you a reading about my love life in this thread (http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=2983&replies=5).. And guess what , this year is coming to an end and I didn't meet anyone... I really wanted to find the one this year , worked on myself and everything ...But I don't know what happened and now I don't really believe it's possible at all .I'm back to square one. I don't want to sound bitter but that's life.

• HI there Hopeful,

I'd love to say I got it wrong and sorry ... I'd love to say I got it right but give it time. I'd love to say a whole lot of things here, but sadly I think we are all being affected by Mother Earth and the changes going on within her, especially through this year. Things have been put "delayed" if that makes any sense! I had a similar reading last year and none of that has come to fruition yet either, so I understand your feeling of almost bitterness. Yes, that is life at the moment, but it's very frustrating indeed. I lost faith in readings this year - both giving and receiving them - because none of the predictions about my own personal situation have been validated yet. Timelines with readings have been askew and almost downright wrong, so all I can say to you is I'm sorry, but you're not alone in that boat. As frustrating as it is, we all need to keep the faith, not stress about "that reading" which said this and this would happen. Very likely those things will happen, but this year has thrown just about everything into chaos, and readings haven't escaped it sadly! It also has a lot to do with the ascension of souls to a higher level in order to raise the earth's vibration. Sadly, too many souls have chosen not to ascend which has held things up somewhat. I suggest you have a look at a website called "whatsuponplanetearth.com". Even though it is not operating now, you can read her archives and recent letters explaining why this Site has been closed down. It is still invaluable reading and might help clear things up for you. It sure did for me to a degree!

I've felt like going back to the woman I got my reading from last year (a face to face one) and asking her which decade or century she was talking about?? So the stance I chose to take was to move on with my life as it is now and not worry about what that reading predicted for me. And one thing else I'd like to add is that doing work on yourself in order to attract the right one is not necessary a pre-requisite for that to happen - this was a comment made to me months ago. It didn't really make much sense to me then, but I see it sure does now. We need to work on ourselves for our own sake, not so we can bring "Mr Right" into our lives. That will happen when it's meant to, regardless of how much personal work we do.

I've asked the Universe that I become happy and fulfilled ANYWAY, regardless of whether someone's in my life or not, otherwise any relationship I undertake now will falter.

I don't know if any of this helps, but it's the best I can do to answer you my friend.

We really have little choice but to continue marking time and making the most of our lives as they are now.

Don't worry: I've felt as frustrated as you are!

We'll see what 2011 brings ...

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Hi there Cris1962, thanks for replying. I have no way doubted your abilities. The future is not set in stone. If it had to happen , it would have happened . That it didn't means there is something else is the issue. Even if I had received no reading regarding that, it could have happened out of the blue.

I'm so sorry something similar happened to you too that you lost faith.I'll check the website you suggested .

In my case , I'm done working on myself. I believe that I'm perfect already as God created me .Love or no love , I

• Hi there Cris1962, thanks for replying. I have no way doubted your abilities. The future is not set in stone. If it had to happen , it would have happened . That it didn't means there is something else is the issue. Even if I had received no reading regarding that, it could have happened out of the blue.

I'm so sorry something similar happened to you too that you lost faith.I'll check the website you suggested .

In my case , I'm done working on myself. I believe that I'm perfect already as God created me .Love or no love , I''ve got to move on with my life and try to be happy.

I'm so glad that you have decided to be happy too even if you don't have someone in your life...

I wish you all the best 🙂 Take care .

Love & Light,

misshopeful

• Good to see you back cris1962I appreciate your outlook. To be happy w/ what is. I hope to see ya around more.

Cheers P

• Thanks very much both of you! I have to say, it isn't an easy ride working on being happy by myself. Leaving a 24 year marriage and still dealing with an ex who can't let go has been very challenging and draining at times. Like all of us, I wonder what on earth the grand master plan is, because it's getting a bit exhausting!

Guess we can all jump in that boat with the other slaves and row it as best we can. Just wish the tide would stop turning against us.

A wise friend said that this is all part of our learning the art of detachment to outcomes, similar to the Buddhist ways of living. This is one thing that keeps me going.

And FAITH. It's the only other thing keeping me going ... that we're on the right path and all will become clear.

Blessings and good luck to both of you,

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo