Will I ever meet someone

• I have been separated from my husband about 1 1/2 years, I would love to move on and meet someone. I have been told that my husband will eventually come back. I don't see that happening. Does anyone see me being happy again.

• Dear Marsc,

It takes time to get to a place you feel safe at when a relationship ends. It appears that you are ready in part to do so.

However, to hold on to the idea of re-uniting with your husband at all tells me you aren't quite ready to let go. Until you hold your soul worthy of being loved as much as you give love, you can't fully be prepared and whole for another relationship.

Unless I misunderstand your statement to mean that you don't see it happening because YOU have moved on.

When you truly have moved on....apppreciating that you are valuable, worthy of being loved, (because you are) you will be ready to give a relationship your whole soul, and yes, you will be happy, because you will know that is what you deserve and want.

In my own opinion and experience, God has a way of bringing us what we are ready for when the time is right, andI believe holds true for you. May blessings be yours always.

• I am ready to move on, but they always say they come back. I want to move on, and I am ready. I just wish I had someone to talk to, to have that closeness with again, and soon.

• Wonderful...that you are ready. Don't be a pendulum that can be swayed back and forth. He might come back when things are less rosy on the playground...but it wont be out of true love and devotion.

Now would be a very good time to place yourself in some kind of volunteering position (person to person) on a time schedule that makes you feel comfortable...whether it be an hour or two a week, or more, depending on your time allowance.

In giving you will be nurturing your spirit...and it will help with your feelings of lonliness at this time.

What do you think? 🙂

• Right now I am working two jobs, and will be a grandmother in January. I am trying to get ahead financially. I would love to volunteer, but right now have to much going on. I know I will be watching the baby, so my daughter can work. I also have an elderly mother who I go to see as much as possible. I also feel he will be in some kind of trouble and that will be the only reason he will want to return, he will have no other place to go. I have grown so much in the last year, and I don't want to go backwards, only forward. My bd is 10/27/58, do you see me ever moving, really need the room. What do you see in my future?

• bump

• Bump

• I am sorry my dear, But I dont have enough experience to give you what you need. I am not experienced in the reading department, but there are others here who can help, I'm sure. I wanted to respond so you knew someone was listening. Please start a new topic and ask again so they can see you.

You are giving every ounce of yourself away in compassionate caring already. Bless you so much for looking after your mother.

You do not, in my own humble opinion, need to carry another human being upon your shoulders. You are stressed enough now. Your mind knows supporting someone who only wants your support isn't a healthy choice. Your heart needs to hear the mind. There is no need for you to be the sponge that absorbs everyone's problems.

Human beings are pretty resilient, and divine assistance is available. That same help is available to your husband as well. If you keep trying to rescue him, it will be harder for him to discover that for himself.

You do not wish to go backwards....nor will you if you are so determined. You are aa very determined person to support your loved ones.

When your daughter begins working perhaps you can pool your resources together to get a larger place. Perhaps your mother, daughter, and grandchild can all be in one home and allow you to save time and energy without having to run from one place to another.

If you and your daughter can manage a household together as a unit, with her upholding her responsibilities and sharing the load, it may work.

You dont have to do this by yourself.

• Just another thought.

In your own words,

"Right now I am working two jobs, and will be a grandmother in January. I am trying to get ahead financially. I would love to volunteer, but right now have to much going on. I know I will be watching the baby, so my daughter can work. I also have an elderly mother who I go to see as much as possible."

You won't be ready to give the time a relationship needs until things slow a bit. The man you encounter will have a huge loving heart like your own...and the sense of humor, patience, and the where- with-all to pin you down long enough 🙂

He must be selfless as you are selfless....and a self-reliant man. Only a man with those attributes will fit into the puzzle.

• no one can see you happy unless you are and it is up to you...inner happiness is when you will then have energy that attracts a happy relationship...