Health issues

• I recently found out that I had significant health issues and have been under going an unbelieveable amount of tests. Most recent a needle biopsky.

Things are really going to move along now and I am wondering how serious will this end up being. I am trying to be positive, doesn't work well at night, but I feel that I am on a roller coaster ride. If anyone can help me, give me some insight, I will be grateful. This has been going on for 2 months now. Thanks from the bottom and top of my heart.

• I feel your health issues have been influenced by your heart; ie, a broken heart. Like you can't breath and your blood isn't flowing properly. Disappointment has ruled your life and it has now affected your health. Please consult a reiki master and work hand in hand with conventional medicine to heal this. I'd like to recommend also Louise Hay's book "You Can Heal Your Life". The power of positive thought can heal any manner of ills, and she is proof of this. Give yourself a real chance at life here, but do not ignore conventional medicine while you're doing this. You need to release pent up anger and sorrow because if it has no vent, it will make you literally physically sick. Go out somewhere where you won't be heard or seen, pick up a rock and try to direct your anger and sorrow into it. Then leave the rock, and your anger/sorrow, behind; throw it if you have to. Once your psyche is clear, then you may find your health with pick up as well. I think you have been a very stoic person who has held a lot within and the time is now to release it. Good luck, good health and many blessings to you.

Chris

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxox

• I cannot thank you enough for your response.

• If this has been of help to you, then you've thanked me enough already. Take care, but like I said, make sure you work hand in hand with conventional medicine during this; it's your health and life we're talking about here, and it doesn't hurt to play it safe when either of those things (or both) is at stake.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Thanks Chris for all your help. I guess the long and short of it is now that I have metatsized brain lesions and something in my arm that all came from my lung. I start treatments on Monday for my brain and then my arm then my lung.

I still feel that I am on a rollercoaster but I realized that this is a turning point in my life. I have the absolute best friends and I think I can help people during and after this. How I have been so precoccupied with things in my life that mean nothing. Perhaps I should think about myself sometimes instead of just going on go mode and going no where. I know it will not be easy and I wish I could say that I am not completely afraid but I feel confident that things will work out, they always do one way or another. But its just one day at a time. I truly can't thank you enough.. That one person that I don't know could give me the insight and by the way the rock, actually there isn't enough words. But I humbly thank you. Pat

• Yes, it seems to me that you have suffocated yourself with obligation and responsibility rather than truly enjoying and expressing yourself. This stifles your heart and lungs, often resulting in physical problems in either or both of these parts of your body. I also feel that you have experienced some pain in one of your legs too, as I think you've been holding on to the past a great deal, as you're afraid that it will repeat itself.

After this is over and you've been given a clean bill of health, please see a reiki master as I suggested above, but also seek the services of a reader who can help you release the past and look to the future with a clean slate. The past won't repeat itself if you free yourself from the expectation that it will.

I wish you all the very best. You are facing a difficult road here, but you will traverse it and come out victorious. Yet for some reason, I get a picture of you limping, either as a result of what you are experiencing now, or it is a long standing problem. I could be off the mark here, but I just get this image of you dragging your right (?) leg a little bit.

Keep me posted Pat. All the blessings to you on your journey. You're a very brave person who has never really given themselves a proper chance to BE. It's time to encourage yourself as you have others.

Cheers

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Thank you very much

• Cris1962, Can you see any improvements in me? I have been looking for a local reiki. especially since I can't drive. I thought that would create more improvements.

Thanks

• Can you see or notice anything? Thank you

• Cris, there has been alot going on. Do you see anything getting better? Would you recommend some Reiki? Anything you recommend would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much, Pat

• ppl4726, I know what you are going through. My twin sister is having a chemo treatment right now and she is almost at the end of it, and is getting better, but it's been a very rough time for everybody. Night time was also particularly difficult for her. Louise Hay's book "You can heal your life" is absolutely wonderful. So far all people I know who had cancer and were working with this book have recovered nicely, and so will you. And most importantly, put yourself first right now. Put your needs first. In my experience cancer often happens after an emotional shock, and you should try to identify the emotional issue that had triggered it in the first place and release it. Also cancer if often associated with unexpressed anger (resentment). If you can't release your anger, at least express it, preferably trying not to hurt other people's feelings in the process. Hit the pillows, scream in the car etc. All the best to you! You will recover, I can feel it..

• thank you