PISCES MAN AND SAGG WOMEN, ANYBODY EVERYBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OOOO MMMYYYY, ANYBODY HELP ME.... ITS BEEN LIKE A 1 YEAR AND A HALF NOW.... UPS AND DOWNS BUT WERE JUST BEST FRIENDS IMMA PISCES AND SHES A SAGGITIRIUS... I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WHEN SHE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SAY " MEET HALF WAY ON A KISS... " AND ME BEING A PISCES I FELL FOR HER...WE BOTH NO EACH OTHERS LIKE BOOKS... LIKE ITS CRAZY... 9 MONTHS LATER I FOUND OUT SHES A LESBIAN AFTER WE SLEPT TOGEHTER KISSED EACH OTHER...AND BEFORE ME SHES ONLY BEEN IN ONE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FEMALE.. THAT LIKE I SAID I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT..... ....... IM INLOVE WITH A LESBIAN.... AND ITS HARD TO HIDE MY FEELINGS AND I DON WANNA PUSH HERE AWAY... AND SHE KNOWS IT.... WHAT SHOULD I DO...

• I'm not exactly sure what the problem is - are you worried because your friend is bi-sexual?

• well she says she doesn't like guys, but why would she kiss me everyday why would she always tell me she needs and wants a girlfriend why would she tell me she cantstop thinking about her ex girlfriend.... we tell each other we love each othereveryday allday were always together... and my feelings just keep getting stronger and I've told her more than ten times that I like her and j wanna get with her.. I've tried talking to other women... never worked out I just come back to her as bestfrnds and nothing more..

• You've no choice MRMCNULTY. If she's telling you she doesn't like guys that's a pretty good indicator that things won't develop the way you'd like them to. There is no need here for the tarot cards, and all the crystal balls in the world aren't going to give you the answer you seek. Offer her your friendship, and then nothing else. Anything more might seem like pressure. And you wouldn't want to do that to do that.

• I'd say if you've told her ten times or more and she hasn't responded then it's a clear indication of her choice. Maybe she prefers women because they are often less aggressive than men and your pushing her is only confirming her beliefs?

• man that sucks.... But your right.... how would I go about letting my love feelings go away... I mean everytime I think of her my heart skips a beat...

• You fall for someone by thinking about them all the time - you fall out of love by not thinking about them, distracting yourself with other things in your life and finding other priorities. Put simply, you get over someone when you really want to and are ready.

• but she's my best friend

• But 'best friends' is not enough for you, eh?

• hmmm... it seems that way... i don wanna loose her as a bestfriend either.. i just never been those close to the opposite sex.. with out actually being together... and she like the first best friend i ever had... i guess i have to seperated those other feelings thats beyond friends huh

• You should keep her as a good platonic friend but meanwhile look around for someone who you can have a physical/love relationship with. So that all your passion is not focused on this old friend of yours.