CANCER MEN! Confusing me..??? PLEASE HELP!!

• OK so i'm a cancer and the guy i talk to is a cancer (july 22, and the 16th). We've been talking for about 3 months now my cousin got us talking and its been going good. up until a couple weeks ago after we met for the first time...we just stopped talking. Before we met we would be on the phone for hours and he would just tell me everything and i'd just listen and i'd tell him things too.

OK so the day we met when he saw me he gave me a hug and asked me if i looked alright. I also noticed he was smiling alot the whole time we were together, He told me i had pretty eyes, he had his arm around me the whole time, and he looked me in my eyes, and we talked ALOT. So he was about to leave and i asked him playfully for a kiss and he said "im not ready for that yet" and so i just said i understood when i really didnt. Maybe it was too soon for me to ask for a kiss...idk?? but after that we just walked back to his ride and he gave me another hug and as i was walking away he was watching me and smiling,

So since then we havent been talking much and idk why...so i texted him the other week and asked him why he stopped talking to and was it because i didnt look like he expected me too and he said no, i thought thats how you felt towards me. and i told him no to reassure him i didnt think he was ugly. We havent been talking alot since then he sometimes i text him and he texts back really fast, sometimes not at all and sometimes he initiates conversation with me.....IM CONFUSED!!

Why is he acting like this does he not like me anymore or anm i worrying too much.....help!

• sounds like the fact that you met intensified things for him and made him feel insecure..thats my take....i'm going thru ure stuff now that i answered ure latest post