CURRENT RELATIONSHIP READING

• WHEEL OF FORTUNE

KNIGHT OF PENTACLES

THE HIEROPHANT

KNIGHT OF SWORDS

THE STAR

TEN OF WANDS

6 SPREAD READING MAJOR SEPERATED FOR THE MINOR

• ? what are the positions? what type of spread? or do you want a full new reading?

• CAN YOU GIVE ME A READING ON MY OTHER SPREAD I POSTED ABOUT ME AND MY EX??

• TO BE HONEST THIS WAS A READING I DID FOR MY EXS CURRENT RELATIONSHIP, BUT I WOULD RATHER KNOW ABOUT WHATS IN STORE FOR US, WE HAVE A LITTLE BOY TOGETHER.... I POSTED THE OTHER READING AS WELL 🙂

• I will do this: what is the way foward and the outcome of Danni83" relationship with her ex in which she has a child with?" Give me a day...I will get this done.

• Ok, before I go ahead and start this reading, I am long term experienced in tarot and couseling. No person in the world can tell you about a man from a website in a reading...as far as saying hes this or that really....he has to accept and give permission in regards to a reading. If his energy is not open to a reading, "knowing or asking" not much can be done....but since you have some ownership to a relationship with him, meaning you are a "partner" of some kind then yes readings cana be done about the relationshio and way foward btu about someone elses no.

Just wanted to advise you about that...

• Danni83 has an ex and the ex is apparant in a relationship with another. Danni83 has a child with the ex boy friend.

"What is Danni83's way foward concerning a relationship with her ex in which she has a child with?"

Ok Danni, the best advice is really; asking the questions you need to yourself because you hold the answers but self truth is key here.

Tarot and Divine Guidance speaks:

Situation: King Swords: AS I know the energy well of the king of swords; his demeanor adjust in relation to a realationship reading. Knowing how to apply the energy of a card in relation to the question is key. So the king of swords would say for all relationships is to be on the best moral and ethical earning and deserving the right to influence and effect others we shall have to have the highest order and self peace in order to have the best and highest influences on others.

I will tell you to take action. I will tell you to eliminate fear from your purpose. I will not tolerate doubt, and questioning your inclination to proceed is unacceptable. I will show up when you are at a dead end, and I am your secret weapon to slice through the enemy

Do you have the strength of presence to take charge?

Cause: AH the 10 cups: Since this does concern your child this card makes sense of the results because the cause involves a man and woman and child-Building relationships and strong communities depends on the wisdom of balance and a keen understanding of respecting others while still honoring ourselves. see how this ties with the advice of the K swords?

Am I willing to invest the time and focus to bring about balance in my life?

How can I be more effective with communicating to my self, then to my partners and family?

Main Point of interest:creative, higher awareness and subconscious means should be used in dealing with potential obstacles.

This card is also symbolic to making choices.

The two of wands asks us to survey our surroundings, add up our assets, and then live out our driving passion from this well-educated position.

Am I acting from an well-informed place?

Am I counting my blessings and showing gratitude for the current abundance in my life?

What kind of leader am I, and how can I improve?

Am I caring for my assets, and insuring my future proliferation

Way foward: Page Wands: ascension and spiritual evolution to a higher plane. accomplishment or success that looks very well on one's record or puts one in high standing. Spiritual or higher self visions and enlightenment. New beginings with greater meaning and spiritual awreness.

Ambition, pure intention

Outcome: Knight Pentacles: strength, motion, action, and vitality. Linked in many ancient traditions with the four elements (fire, water, earth, air) the horse is also a strong spiritual symbol and an emblem of incorporating all the elements to maintain an equal, powerful balance with all things.

Trust worthy, loyal and patient in all his endeavors..patience....

What is really worth protecting? Are you being true to yourself?

Advice card:Chariot-obsession about work, a question about goals, or an issue of achieving something. When a person is obsessed with climbing the ladder of success - the Charioteer is the one cracking the whip behind the scenes. When one has consistant question, concern and energy put into a specific relationship or endeavor the chariot is common ...this is mental motion or can be physical travel but I feel this is a mental and emotional motion....

What are you trying to control, and why?

Do you have the skills you need to succeed?

Can you try a different approach to reaching your goals?

What would you do if you had a sudden change in direction or location?

My own meditative vision: Ace Wands ..many times I recieve tarot cards in my meditation..those are divine gifts!

Ace Wands:INSPIRATION, POWER, BEGININGS, CREATIVITY, PASSION

It's been a tough road to take with challenges and perhaps some wrong-turns in direction. We've even felt alone in our path from time to time. But dawn has broken, and the light of our internal fortitude has broken through the dim haze of our vision. We are now re-energized. Our victory is now at hand, and our persistence will be rewarded.

--Self fullfillment and passionate pursuit-Do you have a passion within yourself? Self passion and inner peace must be attained first before attracting a passionate relationship that is lasting, a lasting passion in yourself, thus lasting passion you can bring and attract in a partner!

Am I letting my wants/desires control me?

Use your available resources to reach your goals.

Consider your direction

What is your passion?

Now is the time to let your light shine ❤

Peace Love

Holly

• thank you very much 🙂 so is the message here to look inside myself for all answers and to work on myself as a person to be better and not to control but to give all worries to god, we were 2gether 8 years and were very close indeed..... god might find it in his heart for us someday when the time is right to come 2gether again i've nad readings with 3 pyschics this year and to my surprise they all said when the time is right he wil return when he has grown up emotionally 🙂 thank you so so much for taking time out to read for me i like your readings 🙂

• See you got it! the reading I do to stimulate your mind and intuity because you do hold the answers. Also in free will the relationship demeanor can change. Its choice and yes I can tell that the energy of your situation is telling you to have a leval of acceptance in the current situation of your relationaship that it will stay at that leval for a while, aka the justice card being your way foward and to seek inside for your self passion and endeavor to move aheah and shine light....you may find yourself in a better path with better and more divine opportunities.

"I am open to embrace the divine acceptance and truth in all my relationships"

"I am true to my divine self and trust my divine self"

holly

• thanks thats cool, i do hold the truth and i do feel that in time we will find our way, ive had 3 readings with my fav psychic and she is confident of recocilation in the end, might take a long time but it will i had a reading with a woman from psychic tv in person who said he will always love me and i would have his heart and when the time was right for us we would come together...... so i just do hope so as we do need some hope in our hearts to move forward... but i have accepted the way things are now though....