Astrology is really bogus

• I will be thinking of all when I sacrifice overeas for all of america Thats clear and confident!!! ,

thank you for being apart of the Military..

Now,i was going to walk away after my first post but i see you have continued your journey to put yourself above all..just my opinion of course..

You also say you want this post to be deleted but yet you keep putting your posts of disrespect for others on here..

You remind me of another girl that used to post on here.She would not listen to anyone but kept on asking question, and when those answers weren't to her satisfaction she would attack again with words to try and put others down..As you noticed i said try...She ended up leaving because she couldn't handle the truth...

I feel you are in so much pain that it has blocked your common courtesy to other human beings..

You have an EGO that is so inflated that it wouldn't matter if the truth smacked you in the butt...I have never met a 25 year old with so many credentials in my life......Also i have noticed on other posts you have given out a website where you charge for readings with another person, am i correct, i will apologize if i am wrong in my reading of that certain post...

I am just amazed how you continue to keep going about how good you are...So many respected, gifted readers who have studied Astrology since before you were born have offered you a better understanding, but yet you refuse to open your mind and say anything but negative thoughts, so my thoughts are ,"why do you keep contradicting yourself,"

YOUR WORDS

ANY MORE ENERGY YOU GIVE TO ME ABOUT YOUR SELF JUDGMENT ON ME WELL IS A WASTE OF YOUR ENERGY ME I DO THIS FOR A LIVING....I SUPPORT SELF BELIEF AND STRENGTH. I SUPPORT SELF TRUST. SELF CLARITY AND DIRECTION SO PEOPLE CAN HAVE THE BALANCE AS I..TRUE WISDOM SHOWS AND IT MAKES A DIGNIFIED PRESENCE AND IT DOES NOT CITE A BOOK OF ASTRO IT SITES FROM ITS OWN LOGICAL THOUGH FROM EXPERIENCE NOT RELAYING A ANCIENT "NON PROVEN" BOOK RELATING TO ASTROLOGY.......

again why, I keep asking myself..Are you seeking attention would be my first thought...

peace and light

sheila

• if the truth smacked you in the butt...

I CAME BACK TO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT REMARK, THE LEO LION IN ME WAS PROTECTING HER CUBS..

IT WAS MY EGO THAT WAS GETTING IN THE WAY..

NAMASTE

SHEILA

LOVE AND LIGHT

• We won't hold you accountable,lol.

Passion in defense has a way of blurring our vision at times

🙂