Astrology is really bogus

• NUMBER ONE ANSWER, PEOPLE LOOK FOR THINGS THEY WANT TO SEE, JUST AS THEY LOOK FOR THINGS THEY WANT TO HEAR!!!!!!

Astrology zodiac is fake. Astrologists claim they know things about you by the way planets are positioned in the sky. (They totally don't know anything.) All they do is ask a bunch of questions to you and try to guess something about you. The only way they can make it seem real is because they usually say things that could be true with almost anyone. That is why people believe in it because usually by chance they read matching traits about themselves based on what time you are born and its (highly suggestible traits). For example look at a group of 1000 people, and then look at these traits given related to the cancer zodiac in 2009.

--Cancer

(The eclipse of the 21st may represent circumstances that cause you to decide you are at the end of your tether in a relationship. This is not quite true. In the back of your mind you are looking to the end of 2009 as the turning point.)

See here is what anyone would say if there zodiac matched .

It actually matched me perfect, and "I am a Cancer and I just broke up with my girlfriend today?" Think of how many cancers out there could have broken up with their relationships or are about to end one today(thousands).( -highly suggestible) . Also take note of the statement "This is not quite true." That means it could apply to all cancers today and all cancers tomorrow who had relationship issues.(thousands)+(thousands) now. I hear this all the time,"I actually wonder if it is real though, because this trait was right about me." Also think how many cancers are going to have a turning point at the end of the year 2009. (thousands) *(thousands) Astrology predictions apply to masses of people.

1 year ago

Not really, each sign has at least 5 attributes, and most people are bound to have at least one. When you match someone up with their sign, it makes sense that some things would fit just by random chance.

This is correct, in order to be considered accurate, you must get the 'big picture' from your full birth/natal chart, your sun sign is only one of many aspects and people can have very complex personalities. EXACTLY THEN YOU HAVE DECADENTS/ EARLY RISE SIGN NUMEROLOGY , NATURE AND NURTURE, EXPERIENCES, A SAG WHO GETS RAPED EARLY ON IS NOT GOING TO BE TYPICAL!!! FOR EXAMPLE..ALSO MATURITY...SO LOGICAL AND COMMON SENSE...PAY ATTENTION AND GET TO KNOW YOURSELF FIRST, ACCEPT TRUTH, ENTER REALTIONSHIPS SELFLESSLY SO YOU DO NOT CLOG YOURSELF IN FANTACY! YOU NEED TO HAVE SELF LOVE AND HAPPINESS ALONE FIRST!! GET TO KNOW YOUR PARTNER!!! IN REALITY NOT A BOOK. IF YOU CANT THEN YOU ARE NOT WITH THIS PERSON ENOUGH TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP REALLY OR ELSE YOU WOULD NOT NEED A BOOK.

TAKE CARE, THESE WERE EXPERTS FROM A PULL I ASLO TOOK EXCEPT THE CAPITALS

• OH I AM A MILITARY ARMY SOLDIER, IN LAW SCHOOL, LIVED ALONE 8 YEARS HAVE A=HAD TWO LONG TERM STEADY RELATIONSHIPS, PLAYED MANY SPORTS IN SCHOOL, LOVE MATH AND PUSUING LAW SCHOOL. i MUST HAVE DUMPED OVER 12 GUYS LAST YEAR BECAUSE THEY HAD NO SELF LOVE AND THEY WERE TOO EASY. I DESIRE BALANCE. I DISCERN WITH LOGIC AND REASON AND ASTUTE WISDON IN FAIRNESS OBJECTIVE AND NON BIASED. ASTRO IS THEN CREATED A BISED OPINION, ITS LABLING DUE TO A WAY TO INSULT A PERSON, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE JUSTIFED AS A ZODIAC SIGHN THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD OF THAT SIGN IS GETTTING, NOW HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LABLES UNCOMMITING BECAUSE YOUR A CERTAIN SIGN OR VERY FLIRTATIOUS EVEN TOUGH YOUR FATHER CHEATED ON YOUR MOTHER AND YOU SAW HOW AWFUL IT WAS AND YOU WOULD NEVER FOLLOW ANY OF THOSE PATTERNS BECAUSE YOU LEARNED AND ALSO GREW UP AND GOT TO KNOW YOU AND WHAT YOU WANT...BE CAREFULL SOMEONE MAY READ YTOUR ZODIAC AND LABLE YOU

TAKE CARE..

• HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE I NEED, NEED IS NOT GOOD. HE IS THIS SIGH AND SHE IS THAT WELL WE ARE NOT TOGETHER...ITS BEEN HOW LONG BUT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE OUTCOME....HORSOCOPES AND ASTRO CAN ALSO HELP YO TO JUSTIFY LYING TO YOURSELF AS WELL, YOU CAN LOOK FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE AND BE IN FANTACY,...HEY 3 MONTHS GO BY AND YOU ARE STILL NOT WITH THIS MAN..OR GIRL...READING HIS OR HER PROFILE.....SAD BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO LOOK TO A GENERAL ZODIAC AND WOW UNJUSTIFYING TO A PERSON..HEY I WILL TREAT YOU AND CONSIDER YOU WHAT A ZODIAC PROFILE SAYS.....

TAKE CARE

• Dear Turboxs

Astrology is concerned with mapping out the kind of energy and emotional responses you're born with (and the energy you attract ; so that you can better undestand what happens in your life and how you ought to respond to it. No-one can accurately predict the future - that is for higher powers to take charge of ...you can however, receive a useful 'weather forecast' of imminent weather conditions (metaphorically), from an astrologer , who could explain why , for example, all your mail goes missing suddenly- a retrograde Mercury. As you say, the strength to live life to its utmost potential lies within ourselves. Astrology is a key to understanding an individual's life - so he/she doesn't have to lie to him/herself -no more, no less. I assume a psychoanalyist works along similar lines - undersstanding wh we do what we do.

Peace and love

• no I learned that on my own with healing and meditation which really works! I also created my life thank you, I have free will. WOW I AM SHOCKED THAT YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO READ ASTRO INORDER TO KNOW YOURSELF, THAT IS SAD! THE FURURE IS REALLY CAUSE AND EFFECT. ITS COMMON SENSE. I HOLLY MADE A CHOICE TO GO TO COLLEGE AND JOING THE ARMY SO THEREFORE I HAVE NO DEBT AND A DEGREE AND A STABLE PLACE IN THE ECONOMY. YOU ARE NEOT BORN WITH THE EMOTIONAL RESPONSES! AND YOU ARE NOT SET WITH THEM EITHER. YOU HAVE A CHOICE TPO THINK FEEL EMOTION THEN ACT.....IF YOU SIT DOWN AND INTROSPECT,,,,,LEASRN BY YOUR OWN INTROSPECTION YOU DO NOT NEED ASTRO, SO MANY THINGS ABOUT MY ZODIAC OPPOSE MY TRUE NATURE.....TRUST ME I HAVE TALKED TO THREE SCHOLARS AND THEY AGREE AS WELL.. I DONT NEED IT! O JUST GOT TO KNOW ME AND DID SELF WORK ! HEY I AM 25 WITH NO PARENTS SINCE 15 A DEGREE PURSUING LAW SCHOOL IN ARMY...ATTRACTING POSITIVE AND HEY I ACCEPTS THE RESULTS I CREATED TOO....I BECAME MATURE!! SO I DEAL WITH MY EMOTIONS, I UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AND THEAT I HAVE TO HANDLE IT POSITIVILY AND MOVE FOWARD IN A BETTER DIRECTION OR ELSE LAW OF ATTRACTION IT WILL REAPEAT ITSELF...AND SO ON....NO ASTRO HERE AND THE HOROSCOPES BECAUSE I DO NOT LIE TO MYSELF ,MAKE NO SENSE IN MY LIFE ........NO I THINK THAT IS SAD YOU BELIEVE IT

TAKE CARE THOUGH

• PLEASE NEVER INSULT MY TERMINOLOGY, LIE TO SELF IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ASTRO..CLEARLY IF YOU LIE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE KNIOWING OF THE RIGHT ANSWER...RIGHT HIGH PREISTERSS..HOW CAN YOU LIE TO YOURSELF UNLESS YOU ARE RIGHTFULLY KNOWING OF THE TRUTH WICH IS SIMPLY WHAT YOU FEEL BUT YOUR EGO WANTS AND DESIRES!!! YOU CNNOT LIE TO YOURSELF UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY KNOW YOU ARE DOING IT THUS YOU KNOW THE ANSWER..EX.. I WAS AT A JOB AND I COULDNT STAND IT I KNEW I WAS NOT IT BUT THE MONEY WAS GOOD SO I LIED TO MYSELF AND CONTINUED DESPITE MY INNER FEEELINGS JUST TO JUSTIFY MAKING THAT MONEY FOR A WHILE LONGER..I KNEW HOW I FELT BECUASE I LIVED AND WORKED THE JOB NOT BECAUSE ASTRO NEW AND TOLD ME SO....POOR PLEASE NEVER USE MY TERMINOLOGY THAT WAS DISRESPECTFUL BECAUSE IT WAS WAY OFFFFF? IF YOU HAVE TO READ A BOOK AND SEARCH A ASTRO TO DISCOVER YOUR SELF, ALSO YOU CREATE YOUR LIFE AND SELF....NOT A PREDETERMINED ASTRO, YOU ALSO EVOLVE AND MATURE AND YOU LEARN FROM YOUR NATURE AND NURTURE AND STILL EVOLVE FROM THAT AS WELL!!!

• I CONTROL WHAT I ATTRACT, THE ZODIAC AND ASTRO DOES NOT CONTROL WHAT I ATTRACT, I HOLLY CONTROL WHAT I ATTRACT. ITS COMMON SENSE. IF I STAND STRONG AND BELIEVE IN ME HOLLY AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS, ACCEPT THE TRUTH OF THE SITUATION, DEAL WITH MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND INTROSPECT , ALWEAYS TAKING TIME TO HEAL AND MEDITATE, I AM THE CREATER OF MY FUTURE, I CONTROL WHAT I ATTRACT, I OWN MY FREE WILL AND I OWN MY EMOTIONS AND I CAN DISCIPLINE MY EMOTIONS AS SO CAN ALL PEOPLE. THE MOST POWERFULL AND UPLIFTED INSPIRATIONS IN LIFE DO NOT USE ASTROLOGY! ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY BALANCED PEOPLE WITH MUCH PEACE LOVE AND PROSPERITY UTILIZZED ASTRO? I HAVE A CHOICE TO FEED EGO OR TO FEED MY HIGHER SELF, MY HIGHEWR SELF HAS NO CONNECTION TO A ZODIAC! I RECIEVE THE ANSWERS BY MEDITATION, THOUGH, INTROSPECTION.....THE DNA I ALSO RECIEVED AS WELL, YES MY PHYSICAL IS TO THE DEGREE PREDETERMINED...DARK BROWN HAIR..ETC....BUT MY HEALTH IS ALSO MY CHOICE AND WEIGHT....I CAN CONTROL THAT AS WELLL. MY PARENTS NO.....I CANT CONTROL ANYONE BUT MYSELF AS NO BOOK CONTROLS ME OR SIGH, I HOLLY JUST HAVE A KNOWING AND SELF INTROSPECTION TIME TO DIVINE ORDER MY EMOTIONS AND THUS AFFECTING MY ACTIONS...DIVINE ORDER THUS DIVINE ACTIONS...I AM CONFIDENT AND NOT SCATTERED SEARCHING A ZODIAC TO GET MY SELF?! SO THERFORE I ATTRACT CONFIDENT INDIVIDUALS, STRONG, AND MENTALLY STRONG...ETC.......REALLY I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING YOU SAY AND I HAVE ALREADY DONE MUCH TRUTH SEEKING AND NO IT OPPESES ME AS WELLL.

• PEACE LOVE PROSPER TO ALL...I HAVE NO FARTHER COMMENT..AS YOU ALL CLEARLY CAN SEE. i WILL NOT TAKE ASTRO SERIOUSLY AND I DO NOT NEED IT TO GET MYSELF. JUST THE PEOPLE WITH THE COMMENTS...HEY LOST....DESPERATE...I NEED ..I NEED. CONFUSE....ETC,,,,,,,AND HEY THEY USE IT AND THEY KEEP COMING BACK HERE FOR ANSWERS!! HMMMM? NO THEY REALLY NEED SELF HEALING TRUTH ACCEPTANCES AND INTROSPECTION, TIME TO LOVE SELF ON OWN......A POSITICE AN SINSPIRING STRONG PHYSICAL MANTAL AND SPIRITUAL STRONG.....MOTIVATION....CLAIM YOUR PERSONAL POWER!!!! THE ABILITY LAYS WITHIN YOU AND THE ANSWERS..YOU ARE THE CREATERS OF YOUR LIFE......TRUST IN YOUR DIVINE SELF! STAY TRUE TO YOUR DIVINE SELF...DIVINE IS NOT ASTRO!!!!!! LOOK AT DEFINITION OF DIVINE!

• YOU ARE DIVINE AND THE DIVINE SEEKS WITHIN FOR THE ANSWERS, THE DIVINE ACCEPTS STILLNESS AND ACCEPTANCE AND DIVINE TRUTH, THAT LAYS WITHIN YOU! JUSTICE ACCEPTANCES OF PAST ACTIONS THAT CREATED YOUR SITUATIONS, YOU YOUR ACTIONS NOT LUCK OR FATE, YOU FREE WILL YOUR CHOICES.......

DIVINE ORDER THOUGHTS

DIVINE ORDER AND BALANCE THOUGHT EMOTIONS

I SHELVE ALL THOUGHTS THAT DO NOT SERVE MY DIVINE SELF

I EMBRACE THE DIVINE PATH THAT IS IN RESPECT TO MY TRUE HEARTS DESIRES

I EMBRACE MY DIVINE FEMINITY AND BRING IT TO BALANCE AND DIVINE PEACE

THESE ARE ALL EXCELLENT WAYS TO UNDERSTAND AND DISCIPLINE YOUR EMOTIONS THUS EFFECTING YOUR ACTIONS

BEING HONEST WITH SELF

A GUY

WELL DOES HE CALL ME? HOEW LONG HAVE WE ACTUALLY SEEN EACHOTHER? WELL IS HE EMOTIOANLY STABLE? IS HE NOT WANTING TO BE ALONE? DID HE JUST GET OUT OF A BREAKUP? HMM IF HE DID NOT A GOOD CHOICE, BUT IF I CHOOSE MY WILL DONT EXPECT THIS TO LAST.....SO FAR ALSO DOES HE HAVE ANY PASSION IN HIS LIFE HE HAS CREATED>? HEY DO I? DO I OR HE HAVE DIRECTION? NO HE HAS NO IDEA YET HIS CAREER..OT IS IN TH EMIDDLE OF HIS STUDIES.....NEVER BEEN GROUNDED ALONE YET...

CAUSE AND EFFECT-IF YOU NEED YOU WOULD GO WITH THIS GUY AND GET THE POOR RESULTS....IF NOT YOU UTILIZED SOFT CONTROL AND TRUTH TO SELF AND WORTH TO HIGHER SELF....TO STAY ON PATH TO MANIFEST AND ATTRACT THAT DIVINE MATE...

• ALSO IF ONE LOOKS TO ASTRO FOR A PROFILE THAT MEANS YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!! IN ORDER TO LIE TO YOURSELF THAT IS ACTUALLY KNOWING ITS A LIE IN ORDER TO LIE TO SELF, THAT MEANS YOU KNOW THE ANSWER.....SO THAT PROVES YOU KNOW IT INSIDE....BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PERSONAL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OWN YOUR WILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• There is no need to yell. I wonder if there isn’t some energy being played out now.

The common misconception about astrology is that it is based on 12 zodiac signs and that is what makes astrology unbelievable to most people who have never studied it. As highpriestess states, astrology is about energy and how one chooses to use it. There is nothing pre-determined in life because we all have FREE WILL, however there are different energies that get triggered in each individual throughout their life. Most people aren’t even aware of it, but there are also people who choose to understand and work with it. Ever wonder why you act or re-act differently at times or why the same situation plays out differently with different people?

The problems with those “predictions” are that they are geared towards the masses. There are 30 degrees to each sign and the lunar eclipse on the 21st of this month (actually that’s today) will not affect all degrees of a sign. Just as any other transiting planets will not affect all degrees of a sign, nor do they consider the natal energies of that individual or if a person chooses to act on it. The solar eclipse is exactly on my Asc/Dsc axis; I am very emotional right now, but will I act on it…no, because there is no actual foundation as to why I am feeling the way I do. If I didn’t understand why that energy is in play, I might act out on what I am feeling right now.

As you say if you believe astrology has no basis in your life then that’s your choice, no one is forcing you to accept it. However, one should never make a judgement on something that they don’t understand or haven’t researched.

• Oooppss...it's a lunar eclipse...not solar.

• Dear Turboxs

I am far from 'sad' as you suggest; neither am I particularly uneducated, but I suspect, as Aquabubbles suggests, that you don't fully understand how astrology works, although you are completely correct in saying that no-one should live a life that is dictated to by the position of planets.

I see from other threads that you read tarot cards. Wouldn't some say that this craft is even more 'unscientific' than astrology? (I am not one of them incidentally). I do think

that at 25 years-old (or 65 years-old come to that) you are still learning about life and perhaps not as in control of what happens to you as you think......events DO occur sometimes over which we have no control, believers in astrology and tarot. or non-believers,

Peace and love to you.

• Dear Turboxs,

Nothing in life is 100% accurate! You sound like a victim, and who is very angry either with yourself or others...I do not pretend to know about how Astrology plays in one life, but I do believe in what HP and AquaBubbles are saying to you...

If maybe you didn't come off so harsh in your wording you might have learned that it not about a daily horoscope, there is much more than what you are willing to have an open mind about.

JMO

love and light

• hello turbox i just wanted to share my thoughts with you concerning this matter. there is certainly something underneath this topic that has you angry and upset and that is what you should try to figure out, cause part of us being here is to figure out who we are in the purest and truest sense and anytime something rile us up like this is doing to you means that you've hit on a clue to some type of blockage that will lead you to enlightenment and really in life what IS reality what IS a lie, what is real what is not ? do we really know anything for sure the more enlightened we are the more we understand we really don't know much i say this with love and light and with a smile knowing we're all on the same journey .take care 🙂

• Of course neither Tarot nor astrology or any one divination method can give you all the answers about yourself. But they can help you on your journey to self-enlightenment. As can keeping an open mind and not seeking to gain attention through rudeness and aggressive behaviour.

• Also assuming several different member names is not ethical or wise.

• Why bother registering at Tarot.com if you feel this way turbox, seems pretty silly to me, you seem like one angry person x

• I changed my profile name due to a comment and also my experience on here...one person said to compromise and settle..wow not good advice. I will not continue. I have a uncle with a degree fro cananda in astro and the metaphysical srudies. I have done my research. I was not meaning to yell. I am a big believer in believing in yourself. I also do not use astro and never found it to help because it right in my head. I fing it oppeses me. You cannot tell me that is not true either. My healing teacher cannot stand it either. Why is it that some of the most successful people write books ! they talk about self disciovery and it holds no truth or relevance to astro. I am not mad. I am appaled at the pity on here. I need ...I am clueless......all these things and so much fixation about a persons sun sighn and not getting to the heart of the matter.....I am entitled and a grown adult. I find it pathetic and no there are other ways to get through life without the zodiac.....its an interest thats your idea but I do not agree as a couselor aswell its right to put non proven information...if you read my tarot...its mainly asking questions and stating objective facts...check them out...answers lie within us.....questions get us to the answers....I do not need you either to tell me about assuming...two different I did not assume either. I took, then changed my name..I have that right to change my name....on a profile.....and I explained it as well.....on that post....WHO I am is holly thats why I am not asking you people a bunch of questions I am stating who I am and what I beleieve...did you read any of my affirmations? I found self and know what I beleive and have a real career and hobby...Its been awhile since I came on here....and I left for that specific reason.....the fantacy in astro readings and lack of logic and reason.....the pity........the bad advice...who has audacity to tell someone to settle and compromise? There is no anger here its just frustration...this is not a place for a solid individual..I actually do reiki healing in real life on real people...so Ii do not need a forum but I thought it would be a nice addition..but really this is almost.......too unprofessional and not secured enough to be giving these individuals who are at times weak these advices.....it is in peoples will to believe in self and trust themselves......stay true to themselves.......lies to self....what a zodiac is to tell me what I am? get real...that is injustice......no I do not believe in it and respect that.....I am entitled to my opinion..and state that......because I opposse who likes does not mean I am angry......I think its appualing.......peace love prosper

I am done here take care all maybe someday you can teach and heal in a real job ........get certified..............

• I also came on here because I have made an impact on others.......asking them questions to ask themselves..because no matter what..people have to be true to them.....I came here to give primarily not to recieve ...so its not silly...but now I learned.

Ex. I gave a reading...objective and asked her many questions to ask herself:)

she told me she got it and she is all accepting/./..........etc....but put up a post for the same question the next day?!!!! ahah looking to get what she wants to hear or see................

I also started a blog about what we love about life and ourselves in the anything goes, thats me...who lead...I am a leader in the military as well....people were posting all about hate...it was sad.......so I lead that Blog........

relationship issues here..what are they all about///??????????REALLY. IT BPOILS DOWN TO GETTING A PASSION FOR YOURSELF AND SELF LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING AND COMMING TO PEACE WITH YOURSELF:) THATS WHY I STARTED THAT BLOG ABOUT WHAT I LOVE.....GET FACTS FIRST AS WELL BEFORE YOU JUDGE ...ITS SO WRONG TO ASUME.....ABOUT PEOPLE UNTIL YOU HAVE THE PROOF AND FACTS...

No point in helping if one does not want to help themselves...................................

Your right captain-two different names one person not right..thats why the same day oi created it ....i changed it back:)))))))) thanks for stating the obvious...............PEACE LOVE PROSPER..